Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

I had to buy the Plastic Hearts vinyl now it's finally out. So worth it for 2LP + booklet. Album has been the most consistent soundtrack to my past year. Classic yup

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

On 7/28/2021 at 12:29 PM, Still Sane said:

I hope that the fact that she updated her website for it to look like a MySpace page means her next era is mid-2000s emo pop/rock

I think she talked about a Metallica cover album too, but I don't know if it was coming after Plastic Hearts. But yeah, I'm all here for an emo pop/rock album :illumilana2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, Trash Magic said:

Plastic Hearts the song needs to be studied. Hooks on hooks. I don’t know a better crafted song. ?

It truly might perfilate to be among Miley's best :brows: 

I listened to Bangerz the other day. As much as I used to love it, it seems like such a mess and the sound isn’t cohesive. For me, I think Plastic Hearts will always be her rest album. I’m looking forward to what’s coming next. I need her to play in the UK. 

On 7/28/2021 at 4:11 PM, Trash Magic said:

I had to buy the Plastic Hearts vinyl now it's finally out. So worth it for 2LP + booklet. Album has been the most consistent soundtrack to my past year. Classic yup

Omg yes. The last time I gave a shit about Miley was in her Bangerz era. Plastic Hearts is so fresh except that I can't seem to like Side C but everything else is so good. My friend wanted to buy me the 2LP as a birthday present but it was out of her budget but it's okay. I just don't like the golden G string pic in the gatefold lmao. I know that she was aiming from the slightly sleezy aesthetic but I wish she chose her photo instead. Everything else is so cool and hopefully I'll buy it one day. 

After seeing her Magnum performance I can't believe why she didn't sing rock sooner. She has such a natural rockstar stage presence. Hopefully her next album will be pure rock. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

2 hours ago, shady said:

Omg yes. The last time I gave a shit about Miley was in her Bangerz era. Plastic Hearts is so fresh except that I can't seem to like Side C but everything else is so good. My friend wanted to buy me the 2LP as a birthday present but it was out of her budget but it's okay. I just don't like the golden G string pic in the gatefold lmao. I know that she was aiming from the slightly sleezy aesthetic but I wish she chose her photo instead. Everything else is so cool and hopefully I'll buy it one day. 

After seeing her Magnum performance I can't believe why she didn't sing rock sooner. She has such a natural rockstar stage presence. Hopefully her next album will be pure rock. 

I'm expecting something drowned in reverb and dreamy from her since she has covered Fade Into You and Heaven Or Las Vegas. More stuff like Never Be Me. I'm sure it's gonna be great as long as she doesn't veer too far off what worked so well on Plastic Hearts. :excited:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

On 7/6/2021 at 8:45 AM, Trash Magic said:

Obsessed with the Las Vegas show. Superstar shit. This trash glam rock look is so badass she can seriously do anything. The Heaven Or Las Vegas cover…. She has said before you can tell what her next record will be like by knowing what she’s listening to so whew. Plastic Hearts follow up is gonna be amazing no doubt

i think its actually glam metal but agreed!

3 hours ago, Trash Magic said:

I'm expecting something drowned in reverb and dreamy from her since she has covered Fade Into You and Heaven Or Las Vegas. More stuff like Never Be Me. I'm sure it's gonna be great as long as she doesn't veer too far off what worked so well on Plastic Hearts. :excited:

Why no both lol. But personally I think her voice and attitude definitely matches something more rough. When 2020-21 Miley sings soft songs it's kinda off because her voice has become so rough over the years. In her Bangerz era her soft vocals were perfect. Either way I hope her next album will be with less pop elements like autotune and more with live instruments. 

She definitely fits into glam metal and if misogynistic glam metal didn't have a female star in the 80s it's time to make up for the loss lol. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

11 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

Slide Away Reference 3 (not the same as the lq demo but has the same lyrics)

Right Hand Man/Demo (2018 Neptunes session)

not new but thought id include
Naked (Demo) HQ

Golden G String (Demo 2[?]) lq discord recording uncut

If I Fall (Stereo)

If I Fall stereo :oprah: thanks for sharing! I still had the Naked LQ lol