Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

i'm probably the only one here who likes the "new" miley. i mean sure, she can't twerk and she's not as black as she pretends to be, but i admire her carelessness. she's doing exactly the opposite of what everybody expects... such a rebel and i love it.  :lolliney:

don't know why you're all so pressed on how she styles her hair though. does it really matter?  :uh:

i think most ppl don't like it because she's obviously not careless. she's trying so hard to be a rebel with all the "twerking", making out with other girls, referencing coke & e in her songs, posting pics of herself smoking weed, acting all sexy in photo shoots, hanging out with rappers, calling her album bangerz etc. etc. etc. it's rly embarrassing imo

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i'm probably the only one here who likes the "new" miley. i mean sure, she can't twerk and she's not as black as she pretends to be, but i admire her carelessness. she's doing exactly the opposite of what everybody expects... such a rebel and i love it.  :lolliney:

don't know why you're all so pressed on how she styles her hair though. does it really matter?  :uh:

No, you're not! Love her old & new style. And her music & voice become better and better. Don't listen to the other ones ... it's simply a matter of taste ...

o-miley-cyrus-liam-hemsworth-5701.jpg?w=

Did anyone else see that apparently Kanye asked Miley to work on a 'Black Skinhead' remix with him? :O

:magikarp:

yeezy's gone absolutely insane. fuck him http://pitchfork.com/news/52072-miley-cyrus-and-kanye-west-reportedly-team-for-black-skinhead-remix/

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

:D I also have a prediction..Bangerz will bang bang the charts. Will chart good and will play more than a lot of our favorites :D  Not saying is a good or bad thing just stating that imo will happen, the Miley bang. You see she is sluty Rihanna, with P!nk haircut with a Tumblr Katy Perry visual and a twerk. Gold tbh

glgcDdT.gif

i think most ppl don't like it because she's obviously not careless. she's trying so hard to be a rebel with all the "twerking", making out with other girls, referencing coke & e in her songs, posting pics of herself smoking weed, acting all sexy in photo shoots, hanging out with rappers, calling her album bangerz etc. etc. etc. it's rly embarrassing imo

tbh i think she's just doing all this for attention