Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

22 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Cool! I temporarily called mine Mother's Daughter too before returning to She Is Miley Cyrus.

well.. with that, the form the album was in 2018 was Mother's Daughter - its earliest stage

then in 2019 it became She is Miley Cyrus.

38 minutes ago, urgirl said:

this is my sad Christmas song so I rip

another bong 💔

the way she never went fully alternative path and make another album like this-

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The new song she performed last night and posted on IG is fucking amazing! It sounds like a bona fide instant classic. The performance is phenomenal. She has become such an electric artist. So excited for what’s to come because it sounds like some 70s rock classic. Impossible for me not to be enamoured by her

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I was so surprised for this reference.

It wasn't a good joke tbh nor it was understandable for people outside of Balkan. For context, she bears a striking resemblance to a Yugoslavian folk singer from Bosnia. Actually, it's her music, just her style. It's a wholesome joke here, Miley is probably the only mainstream star who can successfully pull off "tacky" 80s fashion. 

image.jpg

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Just watching performances form the special. It looked like a total spectacle. She really is The Last Great Superstar™️  Such an old school entertainer nobody else has what it takes to do it like her

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

i love Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz so fucking much. one of the reasons i’m such a big fan of Miley is that her music makes me feel so confident, and her attitude and heart reminds me that i can always be who i want and do whatever i want.

listening to Dead Petz feels like an explosion of everything at once in my brain it’s literally a sensory overload… it’s perfect. i still remember the first day i listened to it and how i knew it would be one of my favourite albums ever. it really resonates with me :krylie:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

On 06/03/13 at 7:53 PM, ZoeDelRey said:

In my opinion I think she's made herself look bad. She's tried to act like she's grown up but really the way she's acting isn't grown up, it's just attention seeking because she ain't got no fame. Personally I used to be a huge fan of Miley Cyrus but now I'm not, she's disappointed me huge. I loved her hair when she cut it off but she's making out she's the best damn thing out there when she's not. She's trying so hard to change from the Disney girl by collaborating with rappers etc. Haha, I can imagine the video for this song. Probably got smoking, weed etc in it. 

her cultural appropriation era. does anyone know if shes ever addressed it?

Roman

15 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

I wish there was a side b to Plastic Hearts, just like for Future Nostalgia by Dua I had huge hopes :(

need an official release of American Dream :defeated: i’d pay millions for her to perform that.

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

i think it's time i officially get into miley - she was my shit during the hannah montana years and then i kinda forgot about her once bangerz came out a. because my mom was conservative and didn't want her 11 year old seeing miley tWeRkInG!?!11?11!!!? and b. i discovered björk and was interpretive dancing into the wind

i've heard midnight sky & prisoner through cultural osmosis and i've heard twinkle song through stan twitter and i love them all and i wanna know what the best album is to get into her :true:

@Cherry Blossom :makeup2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

@the ocean start with dead petz. you have to give it a try as a complete album and go into it open minded :dance: some of the albums highlights are Lighter, Bang Me Box, Space Bootz, Fweaky, Miley Tibetan Bowlzzz, Cyrus Skies. it’s truly an amazing album

Once I found my way

But now I am lost