Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

16 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

i don’t save them as albums since that’s kind of ugly but i did make cds :thots:

oh i'm the same with these things

i usually never alter the original album/EP in my itunes unless it's either unreleased or it's a literal foul listening experience but i usually have the altered versions as playlists or as CDs

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

10 hours ago, avenue said:

oh i'm the same with these things

i usually never alter the original album/EP in my itunes unless it's either unreleased or it's a literal foul listening experience but i usually have the altered versions as playlists or as CDs

ok but the SIMC 13-track list from the whiteboard picture is one of the messiest unreleased I've ever heard :hide: but I get what y'all mean. I do prefer trim the list or rearrange songs in and out for a better experience, but in cases like XCX World or Be a Fighter is cool to have the whole thing :true: 

now what I'm needing to find is a draft tracklist for Female Rebel, the working title for Bangerz. I wonder how many songs were planned when the album was at that point / how many did make it / how many have leaked :wat: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

13 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Be a Fighter

what is this?

On 5/28/2022 at 11:03 AM, avenue said:

I hate doing this. Even adding unreleased to the album kind of bothers me, there are a few exceptions though

6 hours ago, EYEYE said:

what is this?

Spoiler

The scrapped debut album by English singer songwriter Amelia Lily, intended for a 2013 release. She was only able to release like three singles and then the album was scrapped. She tried again with a different album a couple years later but the same happened with the new material, and ever since she hasn't released anything else.

Be a Fighter leaked in lossless in its entirety a couple years ago.

(In spoiler because it's off topic dddd)

20 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Now what I'm needing to find is a draft tracklist for Female Rebel, the working title for Bangerz. I wonder how many songs were planned when the album was at that point / how many did make it / how many have leaked

Spoiler

4x4

Adore You

Ay Oh*

Doctor

Extraordinary Love*

FU

#GETITRIGHT

Mustang

On My Own

One Dance*

Rooting For My Baby

Rubber Band

Shoot Em Up*

Smoke Signals*

Southern Pop*

The Only Way*

The Way I Feel

The Weekend*

Turn Country*

You Do

That's a list of early Bangerz tracks, the Pharrell sessions being the original Female Rebel album. As you can see, some made the final project, some have leaked and the ones with an * are yet to leak or we only have snippets. Hope this helps!

On 5/29/2022 at 10:08 PM, EYEYE said:

Does anyone have a masterpost with the bangers sessions?

bumping this to ask for an updated masterpost in general :bebe:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

On 5/1/2022 at 9:31 PM, Cherry Blossom said:

Made this concept for a Bangerz Tenth Anniversary Edition

Dunno if I can be bothered to make a vinyl mock-up etc but this is it so far 

8WqodSp.jpg

SDPi2bK.png

Hide contents

I hope she does something like this! The second disc is a bit all over the place, some of the unreleased from Bangerz are unfinished, the production is wayyy different from the actual Bangerz sound (cough the Female Rebel tracks cough) so I replaced Kiss Somebody and Doctor with 23 & Real And True. Also added her cover of Summertime Sadness!

Can you also make disc art + can u add the assorted covers pls? 

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

Prisoner is one of her worst songs and Win Some, Lose Some will eternally be snubbed from Plastic Hearts.

Deleted that bitch the minute PH came out :oprah3:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

16 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Prisoner is one of her worst songs and Win Some, Lose Some will eternally be snubbed from Plastic Hearts.

Lol I lowkey enjoy Prisoner BUT the erasure of Win Some, Lose Some is unforgivable. Miles better than Prisoner for sure. I added it to the album, but it deserved better than to stay unreleased for real

SHOCKED and upset that the best song on PH (Night Crawling, duh:sluttybunny:), got actual haters...?

Also: Prisoner doesn't deserve hate either 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy