Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

I don't want to sound disrespectful or anything but this gives off Lana vibes... Album title, trailer , same release date :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Clicked on this thread because I saw a green block with an “H” and am always interested in hearing what the intellectual @hotshot2am has to say. :wub:

I respect Miley so I have to say - “Endless Summer”, the same release date + “trolling your ex” strategy as Lana, and the overall cinematography with the monologue (a new wave of which began after Lana did Ride) - indicates that Lana is at least a source of inspiration! :whatever2:

i must say i find it a bit odd that an album named endless summer vacation is coming out in march… i'm assuming she wants to do her endless summer tour by the summer 

Miss Miley really trifling as hell for this. The Ride monologue rip off (sounds like something I wrote in 6th grade tbh). The album title. But mostly the release date- I do understand it’s a label decision made months in advance and they’re in competing labels but still.

Anyway, I WAS looking forward to Destiny’s album but now I probably won’t listen to it until Mid May- and that’s IF Kelgod Clarkson doesn’t release something by then.

Why is she going back to a pop sound :bebe: also I usually am not an album cover hater but there’s something about it that irks me 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

2 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i must say i find it a bit odd that an album named endless summer vacation is coming out in march… i'm assuming she wants to do her endless summer tour by the summer 

No no this makes perfect sense. To have an album be a summer anthem it has to come out a few months before summer. That way it will be dominating airwaves by the start of summer. Look at Olivia Rodrigos album Sour (not a fan personally..) that album came out in spring and it was the talk of the town all summer 

6 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

the impact that lana has on the industry is wild. this is nfr with a dash of honeymoon and paradise. and the title being endless summer vacation…:deadbanana:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

i'm finding the lana comparisons funny bc i don't hear it :bebe: despite for the endless summer name which is obvious

i find the teaser song similar to this actually

8 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i'm finding the lana comparisons funny bc i don't hear it :bebe: despite for the endless summer name which is obvious

i find the teaser song similar to this actually

it’s less about the sound and more about the visuals 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

9 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

The looks very promising! I love watching Miley reinvent herself every era so I'm excited to see what Endless Summer Vacation has to bring. I'm loving the Lana similarities too.