Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

lana and miley are two completely different people with completely different styles of music like stop comparing them in that way :crai:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

10 hours ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

forget about the Lana similarities, what about You and Fucked Up Forever? are they gonna be on the album?:oopna:

i'm thinking You might, but i don't think fuf is coming out

15 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i must say i find it a bit odd that an album named endless summer vacation is coming out in march… i'm assuming she wants to do her endless summer tour by the summer 

If a Summer is endless i guess it doesn’t matter when it’s released :true:

17 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

lana and miley are two completely different people with completely different styles of music like stop comparing them in that way :crai:

Sorry, but that trailer could’ve been done by Lana herself on one of her broken MacBooks. The aesthetics are blatant Lana inspired 

I don’t see similarities, I see plagiarism. Like, everything she has been doing in the past years. It’s either a rip-off or very bad quality. Nothing new. But this one is particularly evident to me. That trailer is also horrible lol 

15 hours ago, 5Rick said:

I don’t see similarities, I see plagiarism. Like, everything she has been doing in the past years. It’s either a rip-off or very bad quality. Nothing new. But this one is particularly evident to me. That trailer is also horrible lol 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952af5d7gix12l1jh8y7ir

Okay now I definitely feel like miley is pulling inspiration from lana. Like I thought it was a possibility but the second I saw Miley’s new insta post I was like paradise !

TOxW7i.jpg

5tVTdi.jpg

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Okay now I definitely feel like miley is pulling inspiration from lana. Like I thought it was a possibility but the second I saw Miley’s new insta post I was like paradise !

TOxW7i.jpg

5tVTdi.jpg

BREAKING: Lana was the first person to ever pose like this by the pool.

lmao no but Lana’s pic > Miley’s. i prefer the warmer tones.

4 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

TOxW7i.jpg

5tVTdi.jpg

So much of this era is Lana inspired, Yes I’m well aware Lana wasn’t the first to do these things, But considering she’s a big fan - And it’s all on one project, Idk it’s just very Lana inspired.

Still excited for the record though, Love Miley!

IMG-3521.jpg

why yall are so pressed that it's lana inspired if yall know it's not her level i honestly dont know why anybody gives a shit 

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

So much of this era is Lana inspired, Yes I’m well aware Lana wasn’t the first to do these things, But considering she’s a big fan - And it’s all on one project, Idk it’s just very Lana inspired.

Still excited for the record though, Love Miley!

Exactly ! I don’t like people hating on Miley for “copying” Lana. I do definitely see the copying aspects, but to me, it’s more greatly inspired. Again, there are certain things where it can be considered copying, but it’s not like Miley’s music off this album is going to be super similar to Lana’s music. They are both such different artists, and to me Miley is just using the vibe and aesthetic that Lana has used rather than the music. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

7 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

I guess Miley's not gonna be an obstacle for Lana to have the 1st position on the charts:bebe:Flowers is definitely a song:slayty:

omg im listening and it sounds like that bruno mars song when I was ur man