Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

Its not a good song at all- its midnight sky and Malibu mixed without the quality of either.

The label are working overtime and clearly its paying off- I can believe Midnight Sky and Nothing Breaks was an organic hit but flowers? realistically its being heard as much as Midnight Sky- the charts are as fake as ever with tons of manipulation.

Hence why sales are not reflecting some artists catalogues. 

Haven't heard the new single yet but

:defeated::defeated::defeated:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

On 1/24/2023 at 9:08 AM, evalionisameme said:

Its not a good song at all- its midnight sky and Malibu mixed without the quality of either.

The label are working overtime and clearly its paying off- I can believe Midnight Sky and Nothing Breaks was an organic hit but flowers? realistically its being heard as much as Midnight Sky- the charts are as fake as ever with tons of manipulation.

Flowers being #1 right now doesn’t even feel organic when you know how bad the song is. Slide Away and Mother’s Daughter deserve this success. :smh:

13 minutes ago, letterblue said:

Flowers being #1 right now doesn’t even feel organic when you know how bad the song is. Slide Away and Mother’s Daughter deserve this success. :smh:

I think I was a lil exaggerated but yeah I wish she’d write some new material- I just don’t feel it’s authentic when you’re pining after a man that left you 5 years ago-it’s toxic at this point.

On 1/24/2023 at 10:08 AM, evalionisameme said:

How so? Not arguing, I believe it lol, but they didn’t do like physical copies for the #1 (like Rain on Me, Trollz by that awful young man and Nicki, etc) or multiple versions packaged as a single (more recently, Kill Bill by SZA, albeit unsuccessfully). So spill the tea :sass:

I’m personally ambivalent towards this song and was shocked at the #1. 

1 minute ago, Pnin said:

How so? Not arguing, I believe it lol, but they didn’t do like physical copies for the #1 (like Rain on Me, Trollz by that awful young man and Nicki, etc) or multiple versions packaged as a single (more recently, Kill Bill by SZA, albeit unsuccessfully). So spill the tea :sass:

I’m personally ambivalent towards this song and was shocked at the #1. 

Isn’t it on quite a few Spotify playlists? 
All someone has to do is let it mix onto that track.

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Isn’t it on quite a few Spotify playlists? 
All someone has to do is let it mix onto that track.

Mmm idk if that’s quite chart manipulation, friend but honestly… it IS fishy. I can’t recall a more basíque #1 and most #1s are quite basic to begin with :tsk:

(no hate guys, I know MC likely has 0 to do with record label BS.)

28 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Okay so this weirdly came up on my feed- she wrote wrecking ball? She’s not on the credits 

I was just curious 

Hm, maybe she accidentally said Wrecking Ball instead of a song like We Can’t Stop? 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

2 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Hm, maybe she accidentally said Wrecking Ball instead of a song like We Can’t Stop? 

That’s what I thought but there’s also a entry here on this fan website so this seems to have some route somewhere? 

https://miley-cyrus.fandom.com/wiki/Wrecking_Ball

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

That’s what I thought but there’s also a entry here on this fan website so this seems to have some route somewhere? 

https://miley-cyrus.fandom.com/wiki/Wrecking_Ball

oh… i wouldn’t put this past dr luke:  ‘It was written by Cyrus in 2012 but when she brought it to Dr Luke him and his team stole writing credits from Miley and tried to sell it to Beyoncé’

Ive always wondered why she’s mentioned writing it a few times when it was quite public knowledge that she didn’t. I wonder if she’s spoken about that situation publicly anywhere? 

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

oh… i wouldn’t put this past dr luke:  ‘It was written by Cyrus in 2012 but when she brought it to Dr Luke him and his team stole writing credits from Miley and tried to sell it to Beyoncé’

Ive always wondered why she’s mentioned writing it a few times when it was quite public knowledge that she didn’t. I wonder if she’s spoken about that situation publicly anywhere? 

Here’s another article stating she has a writing credit https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/miley-cyrus-wrecking-ball-wasnt-about-liam-hemsworth-tied-to-him.html/

But she’s nowhere on any credits anywhere-what is going on :thumb3:

The timing of their split resulted in “Wrecking Ball” becoming a personal breakup anthem for the singer, but it wasn’t intended to be one. Rather, it was meant to be a universal breakup song, written by Sacha Skarbek, Maureen McDonald (MoZella), and Lukasz Gottwald (aka Dr. Luke). Cyrus got a writing credit on the song, but it was largely a group effort

https://amp.capitalfm.com/news/miley-cyrus-cry-wrecking-ball-super-bowl-liam-hemsworth/

Miley penned the song after her first split from Hunger Games actor, Liam Hemsworth, in 2013 when they called off their engagement and went their separate ways.

"I wrote this song after somebody broke my heart, and I just wanted to say 'f*ck you.'"

https://www.her.ie/amp/celeb/wrecking-ball-penned-as-revenge-track-for-liam-hemsworth-136066

somethings fishy here 

21 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Here’s another article stating she has a writing credit https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/miley-cyrus-wrecking-ball-wasnt-about-liam-hemsworth-tied-to-him.html/

But she’s nowhere on any credits anywhere-what is going on :thumb3:

The timing of their split resulted in “Wrecking Ball” becoming a personal breakup anthem for the singer, but it wasn’t intended to be one. Rather, it was meant to be a universal breakup song, written by Sacha Skarbek, Maureen McDonald (MoZella), and Lukasz Gottwald (aka Dr. Luke). Cyrus got a writing credit on the song, but it was largely a group effort

https://amp.capitalfm.com/news/miley-cyrus-cry-wrecking-ball-super-bowl-liam-hemsworth/

Miley penned the song after her first split from Hunger Games actor, Liam Hemsworth, in 2013 when they called off their engagement and went their separate ways.

"I wrote this song after somebody broke my heart, and I just wanted to say 'f*ck you.'"

https://www.her.ie/amp/celeb/wrecking-ball-penned-as-revenge-track-for-liam-hemsworth-136066

somethings fishy here 

what the hell man

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

When It comes to her I have always wondered if she has Any hand on writing her songs… Its similar to Christina Aguilera in that sense, in interviews they always clarify they have creative input in their records But that is never shown in the credits…

I Dont quesiton them, some of their lyrics are too personal to be written by a random person but who knows :xgiggle: