Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

10 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

so does anyone has a link for Fucked Up Forever and Mirrors? Since these babies arent in the album for real :agree:

Sure thing, here you go :sass: (I added them to my "deluxe" along with Taste of My Own. While I haven't listened to the album, I think those three would've been beneficial additions to the record)

Fucked Up Forever

Mirror

Taste of My Own (Final) (in case you someone needs this one)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Am i the only one who genuinly thinks this is even better than Plastic Hearts?

We get literally that rock taste from PH, a bit country pop from Younger Now, psychedelic à la Dead Petz, smash hit pop sound from Bangerz, a revamp of Cant Be Tamed dancepop rock, even a bit of her Hannah Montana child-like, innocence in a few songs. Yet it still sounds like its own authentic self. Yeah its not Bangerz level but its surely better than Plastic Hearts (which was a nice album I personally found her attempt of being a rockstar was half-assed & tryhard, even cheesy at some point of this era instead of let herself 100% live up to it) and surely waaay better than Younger  Now.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

We get literally that rock taste from PH, a bit country pop from Younger Now, psychedelic à la Dead Petz, smash hit pop sound from Bangerz, a revamp of Cant Be Tamed dancepop rock, even a bit of her Hannah Montana child-like, innocence in a few songs. Yet it still sounds like its own authentic self.

I couldn’t agree more :true:

12 hours ago, Yosemite said:

So after my first listen:

AM: Except from Jaded (which I LOVED) and Handstand (which I LOVED the instrumental but feel the song could be way better), no other song clicked for me.

PM: Loved EVERY single one SO MUCH! I can't believe she ruined the second part of the album w/ Flower's demo like, Wonder Woman would be such a good closer :oprah:

Flowers Demo is not on physical editions.

10 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

We get literally that rock taste from PH, a bit country pop from Younger Now, psychedelic à la Dead Petz, smash hit pop sound from Bangerz, a revamp of Cant Be Tamed dancepop rock, even a bit of her Hannah Montana child-like, innocence in a few songs. Yet it still sounds like its own authentic self. Yeah its not Bangerz level but its surely better than Plastic Hearts (which was a nice album I personally found her attempt of being a rockstar was half-assed & tryhard, even cheesy at some point of this era instead of let herself 100% live up to it) and surely waaay better than Younger  Now.

I agree. PH has some bad songs on it.

Mfhp.gif

Marina And The Diamonds - How To Be A Heartbreaker

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

43 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Wildcard is the only dud it’s true… and I suppose the flowers demo if you count it

Wildcard>Island

This album is on par with Caroline so far. 

Very chill and fresh. An album to drive to.

Miss her PH era vocals though.

Jaded is the best song out of the bunch, followed by Rose Colored Lenses.

Muddy Feet was ruined by the chorus.

I skimmed this and ya I don’t think I’m the target audience for this muddy feet actually had me audibly laughing a few times what the hell is that 

like is it supposed to be ironic? The corny ass boom bap slap drums with the hi hat glitches :bebe: sounds like a 12 year old producing some corny dad rock trap track on garage band. 

and then that god awful chorus. No words. 

“IMMA HAVTA DO SUM BOUT IT!” Like Ok… :toofloppy:

I’m pretty ambivalent so far. “You” sounds like one of Lady Gaga’s older piano-power ballads (Brown Eyes, Again Again, Speechless, Yoü and I) but more lyrically clumsy. “Island” is a bop. I had to skip “Handstand” because I couldn’t deal with the intro right now, may try again later. I keep waiting for something to click like “Slide Away” did but I don’t think anything will top that for me. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

37 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

completely agree! 

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

She's still playing it too safe for me. There are a few exciting tracks on here but most of it is just... meh.

Yes I always feel like Miley’s on the cusp of making a good record but she also cares too much about charts/sales so she never fully goes for it.