Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

The bit about girls with big butts...

Miley, you may stop.

Low-key soundtrack to middle school though. Which was more like "UGH turn this garbage off I hate Miley" *goes home and bops to Fly on a Wall for hours straight*

I don't like her new song. But I really liked her previous songs, especially around I can't be tamed. I still love those songs. I love some of her Hannah Montana songs as well  :facepalm: I don't tell this anyone around me :D

2ikzg5s.png

I prefer the old Miley if I have to be honest. The new Miley just doesn't appeal to me, she's trying to hard to get out of her DIsney image. People seem to compare her to Selena Gomez and in my opinion I think Selena Gomez is better at both acting and singing than Miley. 

tumblr_nv3ubpr8ay1u9vsflo1_540.gif

Miley has an amazing voice (Ex: When I Look at You) and I feel like she's trying to change her image too hard. You know twerking at a concert and the new hair (I think it looks great but it was a big change) Since she is the same age as me, I can understand being 20 you want to make a new name for yourself but I really miss her using her full power to her voice. Just sing it out Miley. 

god knows I tried

the lyrics are boring and unimaginative, the music is boring, her voice is auto-tuned as fuck and she's obnoxious

This up here is all true. But I kind of like her for some reason.

we can't stop is one of those songs to warm up a night in a club IMo not thoughtful, heartful song just a dance floor song. If you add a good remix you can make it almost good. Also what's wrong with my ears...sometimes she sounds like Justin Bieber to me and in the beggining like Rihanna...weird.

glgcDdT.gif

Hmm, the song is OK now, I listened to it a few times, but still, her old stuff is better (Can't be tamed- just love it!). 

But yeah, she is trying too hard in the video, it's bad. This style could fit on her, but this is way too much. The less sometimes is more.

If I have to choose, I would choose Selena, she is better in this. 

2ikzg5s.png

Hmm, the song is OK now, I listened to it a few times, but still, her old stuff is better (Can't be tamed- just love it!). 

But yeah, she is trying too hard in the video, it's bad. This style could fit on her, but this is way too much. The less sometimes is more.

If I have to choose, I would choose Selena, she is better in this. 

Everybody adores Can't be tamed, and I can see why. That song is still gold after all this time :legend:

But yeah you're right, Selena is a lot better. Better songs, and her music videos are crazy good. I guess she has a really good team around her

I think the title We Can't Stop sounds quite powerful and strong but the song is not at all... I kinda was a little disappointed. And I hate her short hair !!! When I was younger I ADORED Miley and of course I still love her but she changed for the worse in my opinion. And believe me I don't say that because she is sexy and hot and dirty now...  well I'm a HUGE HUGE HUGE Lana fan and Lana is pure sex. I think that explanation is enough :sluttybunny:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

i'm probably the only one here who likes the "new" miley. i mean sure, she can't twerk and she's not as black as she pretends to be, but i admire her carelessness. she's doing exactly the opposite of what everybody expects... such a rebel and i love it.  :lolliney:

don't know why you're all so pressed on how she styles her hair though. does it really matter?  :uh: