Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

every year around august I fall back in love with Miley & her old albums

and holy FUCK I wasn't expecting Midnight Sky to be soooo fucking good????

to me, her peak was Can't Be Tamed (plz don't hate me) and this song is like on that level for me!!!!!!

I can't wait for whatever body of work we are going to receive this era <3

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Oh wow, happy bday Dead Petz. I can't believe it's been 5 Years, what a time that was. (w/ Honeymoon coming out in less than 3 weeks) Has some very good tunes, still remember when it came out

I Get So Scared is still so beautiful <3

1 hour ago, tomscx said:

has she confirmed that any of the leaks have been scrapped? Hate Me, WTF Do I Know, Win Some Lose Some, Angela Like You & Plastic Hearts are too good to never see a release

Apparently she scrapped that album ?

15 hours ago, PrettyReckless said:

She's losing her voice. 

She sounds like she's been chugging down whisky and smoking a LOT. Her voice is DROPPING. 

With that said, her performances on Live Lounge (why do they fuck over some artists more than others) sounded and looked amaaaazing. She is such a dynamic vocalist. I hope she isn't having major vocal issues.

3lfQEhw.png

Those Live Lounge performances are so good. The only thing that's missing for me in Slide Away are those 'high' vocals that start the chorus (the line 'So won't you slide away') makes it feel more emotional. 

Her voice sure is raspy at some times

Vocal surgery and temporary hiatus aside, this era from the EP to now has been incredible. Her visuals, the music (not you, Cattitude), the live performances, her overall aesthetic! Wow!

Nothing Breaks Like A Heart really was the start actually...

The raspiness is definitely a stylistic choice. She sound so young and smooth on the verses of this song

In the current pop space where mumbling and emotionless whispery delivery is the trend she stands out so much as an incredible vocalist. This cover is just incredible

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey