Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

7 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

The Floyd Song (Sunrise) is so beautiful :crai:

Dead Petz easily her best album idc what anyone says 

karen don’t be sad, something about space dude, twinkle song :oprah:

Miley confirmed that Night Crawling is currently on the album (@ the people who were spreading false info that she ''scrapped all the leaks'' and ''did a new album'' :oic2:). She also said that a Dua collab is on the album.

16 minutes ago, Tulips said:

Miley confirmed that Night Crawling is currently on the album (@ the people who were spreading false info that she ''scrapped all the leaks'' and ''did a new album'' :oic2:). She also said that a Dua collab is on the album.

she said LOTS of things, like she is releasing 3 ep's etc etc
i'm not buying that

24 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

she said LOTS of things, like she is releasing 3 ep's etc etc i'm not buying that

Midnight Sky seems to be doing quite commercially good tbh, I hope this encourages her label to put out She is Miley Cyrus

I can't imagine the 3 EPs concept still happening but I don't really mind

So right now the album probably looks like:

Angels Like You
Bad Karma

Gimme More (She talked about recording a cover of Britney's song, not sure if it's for Miley's album or not)
Midnight Sky
Naked
Never Be Me
Night Crawlin'
Plastic Hearts
Victoria's Secret
WTF Do I Know
Win Some, Lose Some

Dua Lipa collab

Some She is Coming EP songs I guess

And more songs.

She's doing so many interviews and it's so exhausting to hear her constantly bat the question of an album away. She should be capitalising on this interest cause this is the best her music has performed for a few years. Release the album soon and maybe the people that see you at festivals will know all the songs by heart by the time festival season rolls around? (if they even go ahead...) It's illogical.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I need the album now. I would prefer her to have scrapped all of the leaks - just because we already have them, but at this point I'd take whatever album she releases, as long as it does not incude Cattitude dddddd.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I can't wait for this album, i hope she's serving us some more experimental music, Dead Petz was really peak Miley, she is very creative when she wants to be, i hope this doesn't fall into anything plain (Younger Now) or mediocre (Bangerz) - both okay albums but they weren't anything that great, Dead Petz.. ugh i can't get over it. She really surprised me by how alternative she can be. I hope this album is a perfect blend of some abstract and creative elements mixed with some great pop jams 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Based on the tracks we've heard so far... This for me, would be a pretty tight and cohesive record for her.

1. Mother's Daughter
  2. WTF Do I Know?
  3. Naked
  4. Midnight Sky
  5. Night Crawlin (featuring Billy Idol)
  6. Gimme What I Want
  7. Bad Karma
  8. TBC (featuring Dua Lipa)
  9. Victoria's Secret
  10. Slide Away
  11. Plastic Hearts
  12. High