Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

2 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

The time is NOW. Midnight Sky is having good promo, Heart of Glass was released by demand, so I think it's a pretty good moment to talk about the record.

I know she said it wouldn't come any time near, but... why wait though?

it seems like she is recording the music video for the dua collab

maybe she'll release the single + announce the album at the same time hopefully with pre-order and merch

On 9/30/2020 at 10:03 PM, Mer Boy said:

Malibu, Week Without You, Miss You So Much, and Slide Away are her best tracks (and some of the best pop songs of the 10s tbh). Can’t wait to see what she delivers next 

Taste! :gclap:

On 9/29/2020 at 9:48 PM, cellophane said:

Happy 3rd birthday, Younger Now!

In my opinion a solid album, though I understand why she might distance herself from it.

I added The Most and removed some others and honestly, it's a great addition to her discography!

01. Younger Now

02. Week Without You

03. Miss You So Much

04. Malibu

05. I Would Die For You

06. Thinkin

07. Bad Mood

08. Love Someone

09. She's Not Him

10. The Most

Also, after hearing her talk about her relationship with Liam and the Younger Now era lately... This album is pretty heartbreaking. Like she's literally calling out the red flags and lyrically the album is about the flaws of their relationship rather than celebrating it... 

23 hours ago, wahyun said:

it seems like she is recording the music video for the dua collab

maybe she'll release the single + announce the album at the same time hopefully with pre-order and merch

Yeah, it definitely seems like the second single is coming and will officially launch the album. Midnight Sky still has time to peak now it's tacked on to Heart Of Glass, which for a cover with no promo is doing pretty good on streaming! Fingers crossed we get new single and preorder this month, album next month.

Slide Away is so beautiful

and she definitely needs to get into rock music. her and Halsey have the vote for it and they don't play around with that arena enough. that Blondie cover is great 

On 9/21/2020 at 7:37 PM, moonchild13 said:

I don't know if anybody needs this, but I made an EP with her performance at the iHeartRadio festival. Here you go!

https://mega.nz/folder/lmw3UK5R#ZKt3-ewMk04SChGGCYQ7UQ

I still have this but I changed the album tag to ''Live from the iHeart Music Festival - EP'' and also used (Live from the iHeart Music Festival) as a song tag since that's how Miley put out the iHeartRadio live of Heart of Glass,

Thanks so much for posting this DL think, I really like the cover art you put

17 hours ago, bored said:

I added The Most and removed some others and honestly, it's a great addition to her discography!

01. Younger Now

02. Week Without You

03. Miss You So Much

04. Malibu

05. I Would Die For You

06. Thinkin

07. Bad Mood

08. Love Someone

09. She's Not Him

10. The Most

Also, after hearing her talk about her relationship with Liam and the Younger Now era lately... This album is pretty heartbreaking. Like she's literally calling out the red flags and lyrically the album is about the flaws of their relationship rather than celebrating it... 

I'll give this tracklist a listen. Thanks!

And it's true, the themes are pretty sad. It's def very sad how they got back together, even got married, only for it to end again so quickly 

On 10/1/2020 at 9:56 PM, TRENCH said:

and she definitely needs to get into rock music. her and Halsey have the vote for it and they don't play around with that arena enough.

Imagine Miley doing a cover of Nightmare!

SHE IS COMING

Spoiler
  1. Mothers Daughter
  2. Unholy
  3. D.R.E.A.M
  4. Cattitude
  5. Party Up The Street
  6. The Most

SHE IS HERE

Spoiler
  1. Miley Whats Good
  2. Sagittarius
  3. Wtf Do I Know
  4. Slide Away
  5. Plastic Hearts
  6. Hate Me
  7. Angels Like You

SHE IS EVERYTHING

Spoiler
  1. Midnight Sky
  2. Win Some, Lose Some
  3. Naked
  4. Gimme What I Want
  5. Night Crawlin
  6. Bad Karma
  7. Golden G-String

:flutter: :flutter:

It's 7 years of Bangerz! She was literally everywhere and owned 2013, what an era to experience. The album still slaps too, love every song

Wrecking Ball, Maybe You're Right, Love Money Party, Drive, FU, Rooting For My Baby, SMS are absolute faves

Miley/Miley's team pisses me off so much with their timing. Just now, weeks after, she posts the Heart of Glass performance on her channel. Another channel from 2 weeks ago uploaded the performance and it has 6kk views - and I honestly don't think the one on Miley's channel will get this much in the same time frame.

On 10/4/2020 at 7:06 PM, cellophane said:

It's 7 years of Bangerz!

Bangerz was and is honestly iconic! Such a great pop album... Still sad we never got SHE IS MILEY CYRUS (2019 version) in full as that project screams Bangerz 2.0.

Also, what do we expect her to perform on her Backyard Sessions?

Midnight Sky and Gimme More are confirmed... It says her biggest hits, so I imagine we'll get We Can't Stop, Can't Be Tamed, Slide Away... Maybe Mother's Daughter (?), Who Owns My Heart (?) and Wrecking Ball (?).

Music Week reported the album is coming next month fuck yes

Also the pics from the set of the dua collab video with the MCDL signage make me think it's going to be some kind of zombified CBGB

EjUJm81WAAECwev?format=png&name=small CBGB-entrance-bw-2016-billboard-1548-768

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

So she recently confirmed that album is finished and ready to go! Also that she started from scratch and none of the original record made the final cut. Meaning the only confirmed songs we have on this project are...

01. Midnight Sky

02. TBC (feat. Dua Lipa)

03. High

Originally, she said Billy Idol was on the album but I'm unsure whether she has scrapped the leaked songs too.

17 hours ago, bored said:

So she recently confirmed that album is finished and ready to go! Also that she started from scratch and none of the original record made the final cut. Meaning the only confirmed songs we have on this project are...

01. Midnight Sky

02. TBC (feat. Dua Lipa)

03. High

Originally, she said Billy Idol was on the album but I'm unsure whether she has scrapped the leaked songs too.

THIS is what I've been wanting to hear from hers. For as much as I loved the original concept, we might pretty much have the whole original version with all those leaks (in HQ!!!!). So yeah, also it's an amazing thing that she started the new era with Midnight Sky. Can't wait for the album TBH.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Can someone tell me which songs from SIMC leaked in full + HQ? 

Also, she posted a pic on Instagram then deleted it, but in the corner you can se something like "WTF Do..." so I assume WTF Do I Know is on the album? Unless it's for something else. 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro