19 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

Do we have a list of what she's been covering lately? I only am aware of these:

• Heart of Glass
  • Gimme More
  • Sweet Jane
  • Communication
  • Zombie
  • Boys Don't Cry

I wanna gather all the covers in an album but I'm sure I'm missing a lot.

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I found the files.

Can you PM them to me? I really want to get into her this era and that Gimme More performance and MS got me hooked

8nl2OpX.png

4 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

Do we have a list of what she's been covering lately? I only am aware of these:

• Heart of Glass
  • Gimme More
  • Sweet Jane
  • Communication
  • Zombie
  • Boys Don't Cry

I wanna gather all the covers in an album but I'm sure I'm missing a lot.

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I found the files.

SNL— 

• Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd cover)

Global Goal: Unite for Our future—

• Help! (The Beatles cover)

BBC Radio 1: Live Lounge 2020– 

• My Future (Billie Eilish cover)
  • Take It to the Limit (The Eagles cover)

The Tonight Show—

• Maneater (Hall & Oats cover)

iHeart Music Festival—

• Heart of Glass (Blondie cover)

MTV Unplugged— 

• Gimme More (Britney Spears cover)
  • These Days (Nico cover)
  • Sweet Jane (Cowboy Junkies cover)
  • Just Breathe (Pearl Jam cover)
  • Communication (The Cardigans cover)
  • I Got So High That I Saw Jesus (with Noah Cyrus)

Save Our Stages: Live from Wiskey a Go Go—

• Boys Don’t Cry (The Cure cover)
  • Zombie (The Cranberries cover)

Has Miley ever left easter eggs before, throughout an album campaign? I wonder if she's dropping clues in these last few performances...

Backyard Sessions: she had vinyl/plastic hearts hanging from her tree, could be referencing the song "Plastic Hearts"

deleted Instagram post: a photo of Miley in the background with the text "WTF Do I...", referencing the song "WTF Do I Know?"

Save Our Stages: she wore a top that said "angel" could be a clue about "Angels Like You"

1 hour ago, bored said:

Has Miley ever left easter eggs before, throughout an album campaign? I wonder if she's dropping clues in these last few performances...

Backyard Sessions: she had vinyl/plastic hearts hanging from her tree, could be referencing the song "Plastic Hearts"

deleted Instagram post: a photo of Miley in the background with the text "WTF Do I...", referencing the song "WTF Do I Know?"

Save Our Stages: she wore a top that said "angel" could be a clue about "Angels Like You"

this is the nancy drewing these forums needed

honestly i think you might actually be on to something, she seems a lot more calculated this album run compared to the she is coming concept idea thingy. so i think you're right in a sense. now can she wear victoria secret or something to subtly confirm her best song is still coming out

39 minutes ago, Tulips said:

This will literally be amazing, I love her nothing else matters cover. But please release SIMC first ma’am.

4 hours ago, YourOnionBoy said:

Can someone please post a link to Mary Jane & Cold Blooded please? <3

I don’t think we have these yet? I think there’s just a snippet of cold blooded?

I'm honestly SHOOKETH that the album got retitled and that Plastic Hearts is the title - I hope she includes the song in the album anyways, as some singers have left out the title track (Avril Lavigne, Meghan Trainor...) but hey! We got Heart of Glass AND Zombie in it! I can't hide my excitement :kris:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 10/20/2020 at 6:40 AM, bored said:

omg ur mind..... :wowcry:

You guys all know that I’ve been stanning her this era but scrapping Slide Away and putting 2 live covers on the album just doesn’t sit right with me :noparty:

I know it came out a while ago but I was hoping she would put Mother’s Daughter on the album as well. Also is it just me or does anyone else feel weird that the album isn’t called She is Miley Cyrus anymore? She’s been calling it that for so long lol

But oh well, I’m still excited for the album I am sure it’s gonna be good :party: