Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

5 minutes ago, bored said:

Well it samples Edge of Seventeen... Just confused why they didn't release this version earlier? 

Who cares?? Having Billy Idol Stevie Nicks and other legends on the same album will be the biggest power bitch move pulled all year!

14 minutes ago, bored said:

Well it samples Edge of Seventeen... Just confused why they didn't release this version earlier? 

OMG really? I always thought they sounded similar but I didn't knew she sampled the song :rip:

8nl2OpX.png

24 minutes ago, bored said:

So track 13 is Midnight Sky ft. Stevie Nicks... Kinda disappointed that its not an original track.

1) WOW

2) really? :flop:

so many good songs that probably won't make it on the album, i was ok with the covers because they really snap, as i'm sure the midnight sky with steve fucking legend nicks will too - but that's already 3 tracks out of 15...

14 minutes ago, fvcku said:

holy fuck. :defeated:

13 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

It's so good :defeated:

tears streaming down my FACE, I needed this but I didn't know how goddamn bad, someone HELP ME :rip:

Not trying to be negative but I personally think it's a strange mishmash and that Edge of Seventeen is far superior, but I appreciate that they tried to make a new song out of it, I guess

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream