Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

10 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I'm happy Night Crawling made the cut. It sounds like something from Gaga's The Fame Monster album.

Either you haven't heard Night Crawlin or you haven't listened to The Fame Monster... cos they are very very different 

The track listing posted in the last page is fake, but Night Crawling must have made the cut as Miley stated she had Billy Idol in the album. I'm glad because I guess it sounds amazing in the same record than Midnight Sky.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I saw on twitter a week or so back and I tried myself it's true. If you go to post an instagram story and search "prisoner" in the gif section it comes up with a bunch of gifs that may or may not be lyrics. Idk if it's related to the song.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

So I saw a post floating about on Twitter, confirming that the songs below are the final songs (but they gave no order), seems like it could be legit but I'm really hoping not, I'd rather some new material. Here's the tracks (most we know of) in a tracklist I made.

01. High

02. Plastic Hearts

03. Hate Me

04. Win Some, Lose Some

05. Night Crawlin (featuring Billy Idol)

06. Gimme What I Want

07. Midnight Sky

08. Prisoner (featuring Dua Lipa)

09. Naked

10. WTF Do I Know?

11. Bad Karma

12. Angels Like You

13. Edge Of Midnight (featuring Stevie Nicks)

14. Heart Of Glass

15. Zombie

58 minutes ago, bored said:

So I saw a post floating about on Twitter, confirming that the songs below are the final songs (but they gave no order), seems like it could be legit but I'm really hoping not, I'd rather some new material. Here's the tracks (most we know of) in a tracklist I made.

01. High

02. Plastic Hearts

03. Hate Me

04. Win Some, Lose Some

05. Night Crawlin (featuring Billy Idol)

06. Gimme What I Want

07. Midnight Sky

08. Prisoner (featuring Dua Lipa)

09. Naked

10. WTF Do I Know?

11. Bad Karma

12. Angels Like You

13. Edge Of Midnight (featuring Stevie Nicks)

14. Heart Of Glass

15. Zombie

:crossed:

qfrWuBl.png

Obviously they may know nothing and are just listing the leaked songs / confirmed songs but I'm really kinda worried that we might just be getting all the leaks plus 1 or 2 new songs... If so, let's hope the She Is Miley Cyrus leaks!

I just want the final official tracklisting at this point, they really could've pulled a deluxe edition for some of the leaked songs... If we are getting all the leaks on the standard album, I'm hoping maybe Japan or something will get some bonus tracks (even She Is Miley Cyrus tracks like Mary Jane or Victoria's Secret)

All For You (unleaked) is probably in the tracklist as well, it was supposed to be released as a single at one point, but they went with Midnight Sky instead

Anyways, I wouldn't be mad if she released a B-Side album or a Deluxe Version in the future, also I'm kind of sad that Slide Away isn't in any way shape or for in the album, I'm not a big fan of stand alone singles plus it flows so well with all of the other tracks, the demo!!! We need the demo in HQ :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

I wouldn't mind her putting all of her live performances from this era on digital platforms, apart from Plastic Hearts tbh. I quite enjoy most of her covers, though.

17 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

I wouldn't mind her putting all of her live performances from this era on digital platforms, apart from Plastic Hearts tbh. I quite enjoy most of her covers, though.

a double disc or target bonus, idk, i love them, zombie is all i've been listening this week, but yeah...

So weird look at Viajt Mohindra's site (he is one of miley's closest friends and has photographed her for years) https://www.vijatm.com

VIJAT, YOUR SECURITY IS UNDER GRAVE DANGER. PLEASE SECURE ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS AND BELOW IS YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION. THANK YOU.

vijatm@gmail.com

goatcheese

:toofunny: Miley fans are very similar to Lana fans, she has a lot of leaks. Songs and photos

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

21 hours ago, bored said:

To think the She Is album was originally gonna have 18 songs and now she's recorded a whole new album and somehow we're only getting 12 songs? 

Well, Cattitude, Party Up the Street and D.R.U.G.S. are pretty much not it, so it would leave us at 15. But yeah, it feels like a slight loss.