Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

6 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

I don’t know if i’m old as fuck, but DL links never work for me. It’s always “dl this survey” rather thab the album, literally on every site, i cannot ever find the actual link. The fuck.

3 hours ago, lizyyygrant said:

Like how do people even get past that part? bcus even I do the stupid survey, I STILL don’t get it

I found a website where you get the newest leaks without doing these surveys.

Mfhp.gif

heres my ranking after a second listen (fav to least fav)

1. Midnight Sky

2. Gimme What I Want

3. Prisoner

4. Angels Like You

5. Night Crawling 

6. Never Be Me

7. Plastic Hearts

8. Golden G String

9. WTF Do i Know

10. Hate Me

11. High

its still really hard to say though, these are just the standouts right now for me

edit: oop i forgot bad karma, well shes 12 i guess then

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I hate rankings, but I'll give mine on Plastic Hearts.

1. Never Be Me
  2. Gimme What I Want
  3. Angels Like You
  4. Night Crawling
  5. Midnight Sky
  6. WTF Do I Know
  7. Plastic Hearts
  8. Hate Me
  9. Bad Karma
  10. High
  11. Golden G String
  12. Prisoner

If Win Some, Lose Some, was included in the album, I would rank it between Night Crawling and Midnight Sky.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I still have no idea why Win Some Lose Some wasn't on the album as well as victoria's secret and naked which were all registered at the same time as most of the album. Maybe a future deluxe edition???

53 minutes ago, douglasr said:

I wanted to add the leaked tracks/versions that didn't make the cut as a deluxe edition of the album.

Am I missing something?

Screen-Shot-2020-11-25-at-12-55-35-AM.pn

LA Money 

My ranking <3

1. Golden G String

2. High

3. Hate Me

4. Never Be Me

5. Bad Karma

6. Prisoner

7. Midnight Sky

8. Angels Like You

9. Plastic Hearts

10. Gimme What I Want

11. WTF Do I Know

12. Night Crawling

10 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

I still have no idea why Win Some Lose Some wasn't on the album as well as victoria's secret and naked which were all registered at the same time as most of the album. Maybe a future deluxe edition???

I'm really glad Victoria's Secret and Naked didn't make the cut, as well as Sagittarius and American Dream. They just don't fit. The one I really wanted to see in the album is Win Some, Lose Some. It wouldn't be harmful for the record to include it, but they should have a good reason not to do so.

7 hours ago, douglasr said:

Do we have that in HQ? The one I downloaded was MQ :(

Well the file I found in dbree (there are tons of uploads for LA Money) was HQ to my ears. Not 320 kbps (as far as I know, it hasn't leaked in such a high quality), but at least a good 192 kbps.

Did we get Sagittarius in HQ though? (if so, anybody got it?)... But yeah, I kinda wish Naked, Victoria's Secret, Mary Jane and Cold Blooded would leak in full HQ too so we can hear most of the 2018 - 2019 album sessions.

Also, unpopular opinion alert, but I'm kinda glad Slide Away didn't make the final cut... Maybe it would've been nice to have as a physical copy bonus or something but I just dunno where I'd put it on this record.

32 minutes ago, bored said:

Did we get Sagittarius in HQ though? (if so, anybody got it?)... But yeah, I kinda wish Naked, Victoria's Secret, Mary Jane and Cold Blooded would leak in full HQ too so we can hear most of the 2018 - 2019 album sessions.

Also, unpopular opinion alert, but I'm kinda glad Slide Away didn't make the final cut... Maybe it would've been nice to have as a physical copy bonus or something but I just dunno where I'd put it on this record.

Sagittarius hasn't leaked in HQ, neither Victoria, Naked and American Dream (this is the HQest of them all, but is like 128 kbps or so). Mary Jane and Cold Blooded should make their way to the internet as well as the original version of Golden G String in HQ.

After hearing the whole thing it’s quite good! The second half is weaker than the first though! High, Hate Me, and Bad Karma are a lil meh for me, but I like everything else. 

The title track is a little lacklustre.

High is....average.

It also needs one more banger near the end of the album, but overall the album is good.

Gold G String was a big no first listen but it’s starting to grow on me. I assume the leak version is a LQ version? Or is it meant to sound like a demo?

I notice alot of people don’t like Bad Karma, i actually like it, the rolling drums are catchy.

Prisoner and Night Crawling are my favs, i wish Night Crawling was longer.

15 hours ago, douglasr said:

I wanted to add the leaked tracks/versions that didn't make the cut as a deluxe edition of the album.

Am I missing something?

Screen-Shot-2020-11-25-at-12-55-35-AM.pn

is the high demo different than what’s actually on plastic hearts? would someone mind sending it to me please? :wub:

11 hours ago, junegloom said:

Is anyone mixing the EP ‘She is coming’ to the album? Curious what order people would add the tracks in to make it a complete body of work....

No I really see these as 2 separate albums. I’ve created a She Is Miley Cyrus album since we have 17 tracks from that era and a track list. If tracks like Adios leak too I’ll place them there too, I did add Win Some to Plastic Hearts.