Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

A big cover story felt like the one that that was missing from this album campaign so Rolling stone... whew. I love it

Doll Parts cover is so great too. Can she miss?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

On 12/3/2020 at 5:10 PM, bored said:

If she does tour imma need a screamo/rock version of Drive in the set list 

I keep listening to Scars since the album came out. How good would a present-day performance of this be :assad: The vocal delivery and the production isn't even too different from Plastic Hearts. Lyrics still hold up too

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

47 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

I keep listening to Scars since the album came out. How good would a present-day performance of this be :assad: The vocal delivery and the production isn't even too different from Plastic Hearts. Lyrics still hold up too

It's probably my fave song from CBT, really personal too. Ugh, what I wouldn't do to get a 2020 Miley performance 

1 hour ago, TheBoss said:

Cold Blooded leaked! The guitar version

I love it, imagine a deluxe version of this record! 

01. WTF Do I Know 

02. Plastic Hearts 

03. Angels Like You 

04. Prisoner (ft. Dua Lipa) 

05. Gimme What I Want 

06. Night Crawling (ft. Billy Idol) 

07. Midnight Sky 

08. High

09. Hate Me 

10. Bad Karma (ft. Joan Jett) 

11. Never Be Me 

12. Golden G String 

13. Win Some, Lose Some

14. Naked 

15. Victoria's Secret 

16. Cold Blooded 

9 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Probably not gonna listen to Cold Blooded on the off chance it comes out later on. I learned from listening to the first batch of leaks lmao

I think it's unlikely this track will be put out officially as its from the SHE IS era of music... But who knows with Miley 

1 hour ago, Lukeb said:

Does anyone have a cd rip of the Who Owns My Heart from the Japanese version please?

It's not released til December 16th I think 

1 hour ago, bored said:

I think it's unlikely this track will be put out officially as its from the SHE IS era of music... But who knows with Miley 

It's not released til December 16th I think 

Thanks! I didn’t realise. 

Everytime a new album comes out i always listen to it at least 3 times for the first 3 or 4 days, and then i stop for like a week and a half cus i get sick of it, and then when i come back, if its a good record, it remains fresh and timeless forever.. anyone else do this?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Everytime a new album comes out i always listen to it at least 3 times for the first 3 or 4 days, and then i stop for like a week and a half cus i get sick of it, and then when i come back, if its a good record, it remains fresh and timeless forever.. anyone else do this?

Yeah, pretty normal. Over play it, stop, play it a few days later and like new again. 

I'm honestly so pleased that this album debuted at #2 in the US and #4 in the UK, I know she claims to not care about the charts but I can't help but feel if they'd not fucked up the Black Friday release or at least done signed copies or cassettes etc. she could've gone to #1!

Seeing that video of her finding out she's #1 on the rock album charts is nice though, I've always been a fan since Bangerz era and although I tuned out a little during Younger Now, I can't help but root for her and feel proud?

I really hope that she'll consider touring when it's safe to do so... Clearly she has some anxiety about doing a headline arena tour, or at least she hinted at that with her Rolling Stones interview. But since Bangerz she's had multiple hits over here that I think could help shift tickets! We Can't Stop, Wrecking Ball, Malibu, Nothing Breaks Like A Heart, Don't Call Me Angel, Midnight Sky and Prisoner are all top 10 hits! And even songs like Adore You, Mother's Daughter and Slide Away made the top 40! 

Also exciting to see she's been shooting something over the past couple of days! WTF Do I Know and Plastic Hearts are screaming to be singles, Angels Like You could be a nice single to kick off the campaign again post-Christmas! And we know she has that Hate Me video tucked away... Either way I can't wait to see how this era unfolds!

10 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

two versions of Cold Blooded leaked, a guitar demo and an orchestral version which sounds finished

There's a piano version over there too. The one I liked the most was the guitar demo with drums, it sounds really good. The orchestral is good as well.

The ones I hope surface soon are If I Fall (:oprah:) and Mary Jane. And of course, Naked and Victoria in full, at least 128 kbps. I hate how traders / leakers love to leak things in crappy quality :smokes3:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

i feel like this era is lacking in the 1-2-1-2 bops, it doesn't feel like there's enough, the first 6 (well 5) tracks are so strong and then its ballads, i need a dead petz/bangerz moments where we get a 6 track deluxe edition or 20 track album or sumn

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e