Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

I'm not gonna check out Naked, If I Fall, Mary Jane etc... until I'm bored of Plastic Hearts which won't be anytime soon. The fact she says new music is coming this year also makes me think some of these have a small chance of being released. It wouldn't surprise me if Win Some, Lose Some came out

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I still can't get over how much I am enjoying Plastic Hearts as an album! I'm really hoping they're gonna push some more singles from this project. Her latest posts, like on the crossing, at the fortune tellers made me think it could've been the set for a music video for the title track, focusing on the keep me up all night lyric, Miley wondering around LA at night, feeling lost cos she craves a real connection?

Visiting the psychic cos she's struggling with real and fake cos of her experience with plastic hearts and shady people... Also she's serving looks and it's exactly what I'd want from her, music video wise, since the last 2 were filmed in studios or in one set?

Then we could get a really beautiful and intimate video for Angels Like You, pushed as the fourth single... I'm imagining her with heavy make up and damaged wings as she cries about the difficulty of her relationship and how she's accepted they're not the same and she is the fallen angel almost...

Finally, she can close the era with the Hate Me video, of her funeral or something? I can't remember what was said about it but yeah if it does exist it would be a nice gift to fans and a way to close the Plastic Hearts era.

I'm just worried that she's mentioned multiple times she's working on new music and that its coming this year, that she might have abandoned Plastic Hearts.

Yeah I hope the Hate Me video doesn't stay unreleased. It would be great to put it out at the end of the album cycle. I saw on twitter before some speculation that these pics are from the filming since they're all dressed in black and attended her funeral but I'm not sure that's true since it's their house and not a set? And we know the pic of her in the yellow coffin is from the video.

miley-cyrus-3-1.jpg

EMlANW8UYAAVSlp.jpg

EMlANXGUEAAJoJi.jpg

d90a3585c87140a4e2903648446a9af3.jpg

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I also think it would be really smart if blink-182 released the Miley version of I Really Wish I hated You as a remix this year. The pop rock sound seems to be more popular now with blackbear, machine gun kelly etc 

Plastic Hearts has been my go to album to play all the way through on my Monday morning deliveries :wub::wub:

every song managed to find a place in my Apple Music 2020 playlist too which was super surprising since the album just came out in November 

"Don’t forget me"

On 1/6/2021 at 2:34 PM, Coney Island King said:

If Hate Me is a single she really has no idea wtf she is doing.

I've seen many songs receive music videos without them being pushed as singles. Aka, Lana with White Mustang, Freak...

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

9 hours ago, TheBoss said:

She lost her dog Mary Jane today, I feel so sad for her

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJxDWAaJmDV/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Oh, Miley :( I remember when I lost my dog too, it took me a while to feel less sad.

Also, I didn't know a different mix of Mary Jane existed.

1 minute ago, CHIPCHROME said:

hoping she goes on another psychedelic studio bender to record a tribute album :raven:

Wasn't she working on a Metallica cover album? :smile2:

if anyone would like a masterpost here you are :smile3:
https://mega.nz/folder/lIEFjCTZ#yHLBxbSPn1RS7-X9xR33yQ

file names are from leaks and things we've gotten, only thing in here that isnt in full is victoria :/ in total we have 31 leaked songs

also if anyone would like to recreate the original Mother's Daughter album, here's the official tracklist (before you comment about this being SIMC, the date is 2018 and it clearly says "MD?" at the top)

image0.jpg

also heres where most of the file names came from (photo from brazilian miley fans who got ahold of a lot of miley demos)

image0.jpg

Sagittarius would be legitimately good with a final vocal take. Would be so fun as a set opener with those trumpets I can totally see her walking out to it

On 1/13/2021 at 4:37 PM, Trash Magic said:

Sagittarius would be legitimately good with a final vocal take. Would be so fun as a set opener with those trumpets I can totally see her walking out to it

well it leaked in HQ (albeit a reference with shit mixing thats different from the leaked)

https://dbree.org/v/46000e

anyways "SAGITARIUS - CD REF 1 ALT INTRO" is the real name of this file, i tagged it as "Sagittarius (Reference 1) [Alternate Intro]"

28 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

well it leaked in HQ (albeit a reference with shit mixing thats different from the leaked)

anyways "SAGITARIUS - CD REF 1 ALT INTRO" is the real name of this file, i tagged it as "Sagittarius (Reference 1) [Alternate Intro]"

this version is probably the one from the whiteboard.

I want Golden G String , Never be Me (demos), Naked (2 other ruff versions), Never Run Away, Something To Live for and Right Hand Man to leak

8 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

Wait this is just what I was thinking :assad: Too bad the what's good? intro was cut but obviously because Miley What's Good? was on the album too