Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

1 hour ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

wtfdik wasnt in 2018 i dont think... all of the released PH songs were from 2020.

the reason i say it was then is because in her zane lowe interview she says it was the first song she recorded for the album and never be me is also on the album and it was recorded in 2018

51 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

the reason i say it was then is because in her zane lowe interview she says it was the first song she recorded for the album and never be me is also on the album and it was recorded in 2018

she probably meant she recorded that with the album in mind,

8 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

wtfdik wasnt in 2018 i dont think... all of the released PH songs were from 2020.

We know Golden G String and an earlier version of Never Be Me (Play with Fire) exist from before 2020. They're from like 2017-18, and then re-recorded.

Also, by April 2020, most of the songs from Plastic Hearts leaked, which makes me think they're mostly from mid to late 2019. But yeah, WTF Do I Know must be from these same sessions.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

16 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

So now we have every song that we know was intended for the album

Also did the GGS Demo leak in full?

a very reliable source informed me that GGS demo that leaked the other day was the full hq just missing the intro someone should edit the intro 

28 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

a very reliable source informed me that GGS demo that leaked the other day was the full hq just missing the intro someone should edit the intro 

the other day? that wasnt even hq help me that was a discord recording :deadbanana:

anyways let me share this SIMC tracklist that BlackOutZone shared not that long ago and said it was the last draft for the album

1. Mother's Daughter

2. Unholy

3. D.R.E.A.M.

4. Cattitude

5. Party Up the Street

6. The Most

7. Sagittarius

8. Bad Karma

9. Naked

10. Never Be Me

11. Something To Live For

12. Golden G String

13. Mary Jane

14. Slide Away

6 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

the other day? that wasnt even hq help me that was a discord recording :deadbanana:

anyways let me share this SIMC tracklist that BlackOutZone shared not that long ago and said it was the last draft for the album

1. Mother's Daughter

2. Unholy

3. D.R.E.A.M.

4. Cattitude

5. Party Up the Street

6. The Most

7. Sagittarius

8. Bad Karma

9. Naked

10. Never Be Me

12. Golden G String

13. Mary Jane

14. Slide Away

this one? https://dbree.org/v/86fb69

4 minutes ago, whiteroses said:

yep yep, this is just a discord recording, it is a higher quality recording than the one we had previously but you can hear glitches in this since its being played through discord ^-^

nvm i lied we dont

9 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

yep yep, this is just a discord recording, it is a higher quality recording than the one we had previously but you can hear glitches in this since its being played through discord ^-^

nvm i lied we dont

yeah thats the one i was talking about  its better than the original leak by tons idk if we will get that demo in full hq or not...  im fine with this cause its better to listen too dont even know why she revised the track imo it was better with the taylor swift lover vibe it had going on

1 minute ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

yeah thats the one i was talking about  its better than the original leak by tons idk if we  never get that demo in full hq  im fine with this cause its better to listen too dont even know why revised the track imo it was better with the taylor swift lover vibe 

idk cause the alleged person that leaked STLF and NRA mentioned it as well as RHM and RB so who knows :biblio:

3 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

1. Mother's Daughter

2. Unholy

3. D.R.E.A.M.

4. Cattitude

5. Party Up the Street

6. The Most

7. Sagittarius

8. Bad Karma

9. Naked

10. Never Be Me

12. Golden G String

13. Mary Jane

14. Slide Away

Seems odd to have The Most and Sagittarius immediately after. It doesn't feel cohesive. I wonder if it's legit - but if it is, I'm glad it was scrapped. Doesn't feel like a good run.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Seems odd to have The Most and Sagittarius immediately after. It doesn't feel cohesive. I wonder if it's legit - but if it is, I'm glad it was scrapped. Doesn't feel like a good run.

BOZ is a very reliable insider and leaker i have absolutely no doubts its legit

6 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Right Hand Man (no worries) , Night & Day and Upside Down Rebellion are coming soon (maybe All For You also)

souice? i know right hand man is for sure gonna leak the other two i dont think so they werent circulating at all lol