Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

6 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

finally wanna share this so here we go:
Plastic Hearts (Sessions) Tracker, maintained by me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uqljiO_Quo8WaAQEQ6bRj1TyIf_TqpaRtM22Gj6ubyY/edit?usp=sharing

omg this is amazing tnx

Please add the 4th version of cold blooded in hq too

Known as orchestral version

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

kinda off topic but i was listening to @rockwellfckingnorman's tracker and mega distorted all the audio previews when the files obviously didn't sounded like that... does anyone know why it does that? it's very annoying since all the tracks sounds like those cheap toys with it's battery dying

1 hour ago, Honeysuckle said:

kinda off topic but i was listening to @rockwellfckingnorman's tracker and mega distorted all the audio previews when the files obviously didn't sounded like that... does anyone know why it does that? it's very annoying since all the tracks sounds like those cheap toys with it's battery dying

that happens sadly ? i promise the files aren’t like that 

my SIMC tracklist (until now)

Spoiler

01 Sagittarius

02 Been Through This (feat. Juice WRLD)

03 Something To Live For

04 Miley What’s Good (American Dream is Boring)

05 Just Stop

06 Naked

07 I Really Wish I Hated You (feat. blink-182)

08 Never Run Away

09 Mary Jane - demo

10 Victoria

11 Not My Vibe

12 Win Some

13 Bad Karma - OG

14 L.A. Money (feat. Dua Lipa)

15 Night & Day

16 If I Fall

17 Cold Blooded - Worktape

and i use the MD remixes cover :oprah3:

wait a minute hold on

3 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

that happens sadly ? i promise the files aren’t like that 

i know! i'm bashing mega, not you hahaha great job on the tracker btw! there is so much leaking recently i couldn't keep up properly, thankfully i can rely on your spreadsheet

2 hours ago, Honeysuckle said:

i know! i'm bashing mega, not you hahaha great job on the tracker btw! there is so much leaking recently i couldn't keep up properly, thankfully i can rely on your spreadsheet

omg youre welcome! ive been keeping up since july of last year (when we only had those mp3s) so ive accumulated a lot that other people disregarded since they were released

I read that her Super Bowl Tailgate performance is gonna be a little over an hour according to the NFL digital content manager

WTF

I thought it would be like 20 mins. Such amazing news.

She is in such a privileged position to perform a show to an actual crowd and she totally recognised it and she looks like she’s gonna bring it so hard. Remember when she was organising a wildfire benefit concert for Australia at the beginning of last year just before covid kicked off majorly and it had to be cancelled? She has done so many prerecorded live sets the past year I am so pumped to see a show that is completely live and with a crowd and I just read there’s gonna be 7,500 people there. This is actually a huge deal for her and watching this is going to cure my live music withdrawals.  Legend shit.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey