Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

The set was so fun, she sounded pitch perfect such a difference to the 2019 festival tour. The Joan Jet trio was the highlight, Bad Karma especially was so good. And Angels Like You at last :defeated: 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

fun fact: we have the entire SIMC album now and we only have one song left for the entire 2018 (MD) tracklist :deadbanana: its assumed (by me and someone else that i know) that that tracklist was actually in the early stages of SIMC and the reason theres a "MD?" is because the album was originally planned to be Mother's Daughter and the date was either a release date (which would work cause its a friday) or its just the date they wrote the tracklist, until (we guess) the house fire happened, then she scrapped that album and gave us NBLAH and then started planning the EPs. i actually have no clue what happened to the SIMC album and why it was scrapped, hopefully we learn one day :excited: also we can prove that that tracklist was not for 2019 as the NBLAH says "See Ronson Ref" (mark ronson), and why would they need to see a ref of a song thats already released in 2019 :deadbanana:

this is all assumption btw

anyways i felt like spewing some shit for no reason lol

13 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

does someone have a link to the full show, i was at school and missed it

It's a screengrab, so the ratio is sickening. Just go to Miley's chanel and watch some of the perfomances there

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

19 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

fun fact: we have the entire SIMC album now and we only have one song left for the entire 2018 (MD) tracklist :deadbanana: its assumed (by me and someone else that i know) that that tracklist was actually in the early stages of SIMC and the reason theres a "MD?" is because the album was originally planned to be Mother's Daughter and the date was either a release date (which would work cause its a friday) or its just the date they wrote the tracklist, until (we guess) the house fire happened, then she scrapped that album and gave us NBLAH and then started planning the EPs. i actually have no clue what happened to the SIMC album and why it was scrapped, hopefully we learn one day :excited: also we can prove that that tracklist was not for 2019 as the NBLAH says "See Ronson Ref" (mark ronson), and why would they need to see a ref of a song thats already released in 2019 :deadbanana:

this is all assumption btw

anyways i felt like spewing some shit for no reason lol

I do believe the SIMC album was the three EPs together (SHE IS COMING, SHE IS HERE, SHE IS EVERYTHING), and that the 2018 album prior to the EPs was called Mother's Daughter (which evolved and some of those songs survived until 2019 [Mother's Daughter, Cattitude, Party Up the Street, Slide Away] and 2020 [Never be Me, golden G string]). Someone actually came for me for suggesting it, but I think it's a good possibility. Also, as far as I knew, the house fire was one of the reasons why the EPs were not all released, because by then she changed her mind and began working on Plastic Hearts, which means, sometime in 2019 after SHE IS COMING. I may be wrong, but I think it's logic.

It means a time line like

2018                             2019                       2019                           2019                                  2019                              2020

Mother's Daughter --> SHE IS COMING --> SHE IS HERE --> SHE IS EVERYTHING --> SHE IS MILEY CYRUS --> Plastic Hearts.

Also, I somehow doubt any of the PH songs were originally intended to be featured in either SHE IS HERE or SHE IS EVERYTHING, due to the amount of songs recorded and leaked from the era.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

I do believe the SIMC album was the three EPs together (SHE IS COMING, SHE IS HERE, SHE IS EVERYTHING), and that the 2018 album prior to the EPs was called Mother's Daughter (which evolved and some of those songs survived until 2019 [Mother's Daughter, Cattitude, Party Up the Street, Slide Away] and 2020 [Never be Me, golden G string]). Someone actually came for me for suggesting it, but I think it's a good possibility. Also, as far as I knew, the house fire was one of the reasons why the EPs were not all released, because by then she changed her mind and began working on Plastic Hearts, which means, sometime in 2019 after SHE IS COMING. I may be wrong, but I think it's logic.

It means a time line like

2018                             2019                       2019                           2019                                  2019                              2020

Mother's Daughter --> SHE IS COMING --> SHE IS HERE --> SHE IS EVERYTHING --> SHE IS MILEY CYRUS --> Plastic Hearts.

Also, I somehow doubt any of the PH songs were originally intended to be featured in either SHE IS HERE or SHE IS EVERYTHING, due to the amount of songs recorded and leaked from the era.

the house fire was in 2018 actually but everything else i mostly agree with ? theorizing about SIMC is so interesting cause there’s so much and yet so little info out there.

1 hour ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

someone please leak golden g string demo i-  wanna add the file to my collection 

That would be great to add :( I usually keep myself from adding incomplete / LQ files to it but I think I even like the demo more than the final version tbh.

2 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

the house fire was in 2018 actually but everything else i mostly agree with ? theorizing about SIMC is so interesting cause there’s so much and yet so little info out there.

I know! There's something about unreleased / scrapped / leaked (complete) albums that haunts me.

just had THE weirdest throwback right now :rip: ive just remembered one of my friends from old work , a couple years ago, said "can you send me some interesting songs, NOT MILEY CYRUS though, shes trash n totally not rock" and we both became friends because we loved Zombie (the cranberries in general)

wonder how he feels now 

On 2/8/2021 at 11:13 AM, kallumlavigne said:

anyone have a link to a good simc album using the tracks that leaked 

omggg sorry for just seeing this :deadbanana:

Miley Cyrus - She Is Miley Cyrus

(uses the last draft of the tracklist that BlackOutZone shared. Never Be Me, Golden G String, Slide Away, as well as the She Is Coming EP tracks, were all used in this. I used Sagittarius Reference 1 and Mary Jane Piano Demo as they are the highest quality versions of these songs we have. Bad Karma with Joan Jett was not used and instead replaced with the solo version as the tracklist did not feature her name on it.)

Download here: https://mega.nz/folder/8VcBzQrD#Ra_2IWFy9NevpsCFGY41TA

made by me ^-^

5 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

omggg sorry for just seeing this :deadbanana:

Miley Cyrus - She Is Miley Cyrus

(uses the last draft of the tracklist that BlackOutZone shared. Never Be Me, Golden G String, Slide Away, as well as the She Is Coming EP tracks, were all used in this. I used Sagittarius Reference 1 and Mary Jane Piano Demo as they are the highest quality versions of these songs we have. Bad Karma with Joan Jett was not used and instead replaced with the solo version as the tracklist did not feature her name on it.)

Download here: https://mega.nz/folder/8VcBzQrD#Ra_2IWFy9NevpsCFGY41TA

made by me ^-^

The artwork :defeated: she is so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing =D