Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

11 hours ago, ruined said:

Wow so this means win some lose some was recorded pre July 2019??

Cuz "why do you love me" was released july 2019

I never thought "win some lose some" was simc era

probably late SIMC sessions, maybe she was starting to work on PH as she scrapped SIMC in august of that year, maybe it was a backup plan you never know with miley

i still consider it PH though :makeup:

i still wonder what the SIE tracklist is, we have SIC (of course), SIH (leaked somewhere) and SIMC (apparently out of order but i still use it idc :makeup: )

On 5/20/2022 at 5:38 AM, rockwellfckingnorman said:

probably late SIMC sessions, maybe she was starting to work on PH as she scrapped SIMC in august of that year, maybe it was a backup plan you never know with miley

i still consider it PH though :makeup:

i still wonder what the SIE tracklist is, we have SIC (of course), SIH (leaked somewhere) and SIMC (apparently out of order but i still use it idc :makeup: )

Is this the real final SIH tracklist we have or is it fake?

I can't remember

01. Sagittarius

02. Naked

03. Bad Karma

04. LA Money (solo or duet???)

05. Victoria's Secret

06. Never Run Away

Was it BlackOutZone who shared it or someone else?

I just remember he/she shared the final SIMC tracklist (not in order tho)

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

On 5/19/2022 at 4:18 PM, avenue said:

ok i really need to dive deeper into her back catalogue besides plastic hearts and bangerz

i will listen to dead petz tonight and give my review of it :true:

legend has it that after embarking on the holy grail of the Cyrus catalogue known as MCAHDP…user avenue ascended to a plane higher than heaven and was never seen or heard from again :true:

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

legend has it that after embarking on the holy grail of the Cyrus catalogue known as MCAHDP…user avenue ascended to a plane higher than heaven and was never seen or heard from again :true:

i did indeed ascend to a higher plane of existence

Spoiler

aka college is kicking my ass and i have no free time :toofloppy:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, ruined said:

I think this is the most official "SHE IS..." album tracklist we have? Leaked by Miley herself, the album potentially titled "Mother's Daughter". It includes Slide Away which was the last single released from that era so imagine the album wouldn't have looked too different from this.

Spoiler

01. Sagittarius

02. Mother's Daughter

03. Slide Away

04. Party Up The Street [ft. Mike Will & Swae Lee]

05. Miley What's Good? (American Dream Is Boring)

06. Naked

07. Golden G String

08. Mary Jane

09. Victoria

10. Cattitude [ft. Ru Paul]

11. Bad Karma

12. I Play With Fire [ft. Shawn Mendes]

13. Coldblooded

14. Nothing Breaks Like A Heart [Mark Ronson ft. Miley Cyrus]

As for the "SHE IS HERE" EP, I imagine the tracklist wouldn't be too far off what you posted above, but I'm pretty sure "Slide Away" was on the second EP? So unsure how reliable that is.

Edit: I think after the underperformance of the first EP they decided to release "Slide Away" as a single instead of the second EP. Had "Slide Away" been promoted enough or pushed and had become enough of a hit, I think then we would've seen an album (probably the one above that Miley leaked). But it didn't do much as a single and the concept was scrapped.

3 hours ago, ruined said:

I can't remember

01. Sagittarius

02. Naked

03. Bad Karma

05. Victoria's Secret

06. Never Run Away

I didn't know this, Now I have to reagrrange it to match

I'm trying to rearrange the SHE IS MILEY CYRUS EPs era according to what she said.

I remember SHE IS EVERYTHING being described to have more ballads (colder and darker?), so I assume If I Fall, Mary Jane, Cold Blooded etc. to be included there. Slide Away would've fit better here I guess.

So I'd assume SHE IS HERE was more in the vein of American Dream Is Boring, LA Money, Sagittarius, Naked, Victoria? The only thing I'd assume is, chronologically, Slide Away would belong in SIH but sonically in SIE so I don't know.

So here's my attempt:

SHE IS HERE

1. Sagittarius
  2. Miley What's Good (American Dream Is Boring)
  3. LA Money (feat. Dua Lipa)
  4. Naked
  5. Victoria's Secret
  6. Night & Day

SHE IS EVERYTHING

1. Slide Away
  2. If I Fall
  3. Mary Jane
  4. Something to Live For
  5. 1000 Times
  6. Cold Blooded

And then the album would be a condensed selection from the three EPs and a couple other songs I guess.

1. Sagittarius
  2. Mother's Daughter
  3. Slide Away
  4. 1000 Times
  5. Miley What's Good (American Dream Is Boring)
  6. Naked
  7. LA Money (feat. Dua Lipa)
  8. Mary Jane
  9. If I Fall
  10. Something to Live For
  11. Night & Day
  12. The Most
  13. Cold Blooded
  14. Nothing Breaks Like a Heart (Bonus Track)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, ruined said:
4 hours ago, ruined said:

I can't remember

01. Sagittarius

02. Naked

03. Bad Karma

05. Victoria's Secret

06. Never Run Away

1. Mother's Daughter

2. Unholy

3. D.R.E.A.M.

4. Cattitude

5. Party Up the Street

6. The Most

7. Sagittarius

8. Bad Karma

9. Naked

10. Never Be Me

11. Something To Live For

12. Golden G String

13. Mary Jane

14. Slide Away

OG SIMC tracklist according to BZ

2 hours ago, bored said:

I think this is the most official "SHE IS..." album tracklist we have? Leaked by Miley herself, the album potentially titled "Mother's Daughter". It includes Slide Away which was the last single released from that era so imagine the album wouldn't have looked too different from this.

Reveal hidden contents

01. Sagittarius

02. Mother's Daughter

03. Slide Away

04. Party Up The Street [ft. Mike Will & Swae Lee]

05. Miley What's Good? (American Dream Is Boring)

06. Naked

07. Golden G String

08. Mary Jane

09. Victoria

10. Cattitude [ft. Ru Paul]

11. Bad Karma

12. I Play With Fire [ft. Shawn Mendes]

13. Coldblooded

14. Nothing Breaks Like A Heart [Mark Ronson ft. Miley Cyrus]

As for the "SHE IS HERE" EP, I imagine the tracklist wouldn't be too far off what you posted above, but I'm pretty sure "Slide Away" was on the second EP? So unsure how reliable that is.

Edit: I think after the underperformance of the first EP they decided to release "Slide Away" as a single instead of the second EP. Had "Slide Away" been promoted enough or pushed and had become enough of a hit, I think then we would've seen an album (probably the one above that Miley leaked). But it didn't do much as a single and the concept was scrapped.

yeah I know about the Mother's Daughter tracklist.

But I think your guess is most likely right about slide away being released instead of the second EP. It was probably already meant as a stand-alone single when she decided to release it. I mean that's what I always felt. When she and Liam announced their separation I just knew she would totally change her mind about the whole new music so I never had any hope she would release the other EPs. I just knew she didn't feel any connection to most of those songs anymore and I was totally right :true: She literally said it in the letter on her website when she announced plastic hearts.

And no one really knows if the she is here teaser which was included in the decade video she shared in January 1th (2020) meant she was going to release the she is here EP. It was just speculated. She never confirmed it. And the teaser probably just meant she was returning to music cuz she also used the "she is here" phrase when midnight sky was released.

2 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

1. Mother's Daughter

2. Unholy

3. D.R.E.A.M.

4. Cattitude

5. Party Up the Street

6. The Most

7. Sagittarius

8. Bad Karma

9. Naked

10. Never Be Me

12. Golden G String

13. Mary Jane

14. Slide Away

yeah I know about the SIMC tracklist BOZ shared.

But idk if the SIH tracklist I just shared is the real final tracklist of the EP

I don't remember who shared it

maybe BOZ?

Cause he/she knew a lot about the whole she is... stuff

24 minutes ago, ruined said:

She literally said it in the letter on her website when she announced plastic hearts.

And no one really knows if the she is here teaser which was included in the decade video she shared in January 1th (2020) meant she was going to release the she is here EP. It was just speculated. She never confirmed it. And the teaser probably just meant she was returning to music cuz she also used the "she is here" phrase when midnight sky was released.

I'd be interested to see the timeline, cos I just remembered when she did "Midnight Sky" on one of the Jimmy shows and he said it was from the forthcoming album "SHE IS MILEY CYRUS". And I'd forgotten about the "SHE IS HERE" teaser in her decade video.

I don't fully buy the whole lost connection to the music, lost files in the Malibu fires story. I just think it was better than saying that people weren't interested in the music. And they had already started recording new music that became "Plastic Hearts".

14 minutes ago, bored said:

I'd be interested to see the timeline, cos I just remembered when she did "Midnight Sky" on one of the Jimmy shows and he said it was from the forthcoming album "SHE IS MILEY CYRUS". And I'd forgotten about the "SHE IS HERE" teaser in her decade video.

I don't fully buy the whole lost connection to the music, lost files in the Malibu fires story. I just think it was better than saying that people weren't interested in the music. And they had already started recording new music that became "Plastic Hearts".

October 23th

She also shared the letter on her instagram as a caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGq_3QEJLA0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

1. Mother's Daughter

2. Unholy

3. D.R.E.A.M.

4. Cattitude

5. Party Up the Street

6. The Most

7. Sagittarius

8. Bad Karma

9. Naked

10. Never Be Me

12. Golden G String

13. Mary Jane

14. Slide Away

Whoa this sounds messy af, I'm glad it wasn't released like that. Can't imagine jumping from The Most to Sagittatius and from Naked to Never Be Me. And tbh the 6 songs from SHE IS COMING do not feel as cohesive. From the bigger bunch, I think they could've done better with the tracklist.

9 minutes ago, bored said:

Maybe the title change was not too long before its release? I think it's likely that she still considered to title the album SHE IS MILEY CYRUS even after already removing several songs from the original bunch and placing newer instead. Or simply Jimmy'd mistaken the title because of the prior title being SIMC.

I don't buy the 'lost in the fire' story either, but it doesn't sound as bad as admitting people do not show enough interest. Other artists like Meghan Trainor have 'disguised' that reason as well (she did with the original Treat Myself from 2018, from which most of the singles flopped).

1 minute ago, ruined said:

October 23th

She also shared the letter in her instagram as a caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGq_3QEJLA0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Yeah, I remember that letter but it can always be a made-up story not to admit the previous material was not excellently received...

26 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Whoa this sounds messy af, I'm glad it wasn't released like that. Can't imagine jumping from The Most to Sagittatius and from Naked to Never Be Me. And tbh the 6 songs from SHE IS COMING do not feel as cohesive. From the bigger bunch, I think they could've done better with the tracklist.

When BOZ shared the tracklist he said it's not in order. He only said those songs were definitely on the album.

So we don't know the order.

But even if Miley released SIMC I'm pretty sure the tracklist would've been as messy as this cuz according to her SIMC was not really an ALBUM album. She said SIMC was just a combination of all 6 tracks from SIC, SIH and SIE (18 tracks). so the tracklist was most likely in the same order as every EP right after each other

23 minutes ago, ruined said:

When BOZ shared the tracklist he said it's not in order. He only said those songs were definitely on the album.

So we don't know the order.

But even if Miley released SIMC I'm pretty sure the tracklist would've been as messy as this cuz according to her SIMC was not really an ALBUM album. She said SIMC was just a combination of all 6 tracks from SIC, SIH and SIE (18 tracks). so the tracklist was most likely in the same order as every EP right after each other

You're right, that would've made the album's flow even messier lol :eartha: