Wryta Thinkpiece

First Aid Kit

I LOVE this. I cannot wait for a new album! Hope there is one this year but i'm not too hopeful 

http://soundcloud.com/firstaidkit/on-the-road-again

how do i embed soundcloud links

OMFG YES. LOVE. I'm sure they're going to have something up their sleeves for this year, it's been long enough!

I really hope so! I'd love for a sister-duo party this year between FAK and The Pierces.

I was having a dream a couple of months back ago about a certain sound to one of their songs, but I never got around to what song it actually was. Fast forward (or rewinds rather) a couple of weeks back ago I remembered it. Turns out it was from "This Old Routine". Been obsessed with that song ever since  :defeated:

Yeah, I've tried to look for stuff beyond their Drunken Trees EP, but apparently there's not much to be found! I was a bit disappointed. But between '08 - '12, I have the two albums, the EP, and their Universal Soldier single from 2011 that was released on vinyl.

I tried browsing through some old interviews they did in swedish, but to no prevail. They only mentioned 'Drunken Trees EP' and the early MySpace demo uploads in 2007 :(

OMFG YES. LOVE. I'm sure they're going to have something up their sleeves for this year, it's been long enough!

I really hope so! I'd love for a sister-duo party this year between FAK and The Pierces.

Well, they're in the studio and on the road this year. Prayers answered  :crying4:

EQFO7rX.png

I hadn't searched before but they've been playing 2 new songs since October

Waitress Song and Master Pretender. Plus the photographer of the last album posted a new pic captioned "coming soon"!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

OMGGG, I just came in here to post this. Why couldn't Lana do this, no solid news of new music approaching and theBAM. Album cover and release date and a song. Omg I love the cover.

This>Ultraviolence atm

Neil Krug is a genius

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Goddesses 

Pre-order, 6 different options!!!

http://www.myplaydirect.com/first-aid-kit

YAY!

I can't believe the vinyl is so cheap  :O

Ordered the vinyl and lithograph  :flutter: just in time for my birthday 

I love them so much. I listen to them when I'm walking around or want to be ~sentimental~

I know the feeling! I've been listening to "My Silver Lining" ever since yesterday. It's such an ~inside a fast car during summer~ kind of song. 

EQFO7rX.png

Not their best song but definitely a different vibe from anything on The Lions Roar. Much more pretty. And johanna singing more lead :D

Can't believe new albums from Lana and FAK within the same week / 2 weeks.

Not sure how long it's been out but after Ultraviolence track list was out I checked iTunes, and lo and behold. Only 10 songs but that's cool, so excited for waitress song, it sounded amazing live  :excited:

tdMfSrf.png