♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

6 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

So are they just funky colored regular Oreos or do they have some fucked up flavor?? 

They have the regular vanila flavor, just with added green coloring.

On 12/10/2020 at 9:13 AM, Voignamir said:

what is the last time a gaga song leaked

besides all the chromatica leaks this year, I wanna be with u studio version in october 2019

Edit: today ?

the way she reused the line from WCBL and put it in one of her best songs... we love it- honestly i wonder if she's gonna explore this sonic direction ever.  she sounds great here

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I'm beautiful in my way cuz God makes no mistakes :) 

what I love the most about Gaga (and probably what a lot of people love the most about her)  is she can make music that all at the same time is 1. sonically incredible 2. has a positive message 3. still lyrically powerful, honest, and interesting without being too juvenile

its hard for me to find GOOD music that is very touching in a positive way. most of the music I like is negative, or only positive in the context of romantic relationships.

(just a random Gaga appreciation post)

HOW ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS 

https://dbree.org/v/5fdb1b

5QATYWp.gif

If Heiress can come out someone's dusty old 2008 hard drive, "Text You Pictures", "Out of Control" and "Private Audition" better be served on a silver platter tomorrow with my turkey. I believe in miracles of 2020 after 2 versions of "Life is Beautiful" and "Ruby Tuesday" are taking up a pleasant 30MB on my computer, and there's special 2GB-worth of front row seats with with individual air-conditioning and royal shrimps for Gaga leaks (to be) recorded prior 2010.

TXb5O6J.gif

z445hpI.png