♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

34 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Genuinely curious since there’s so much of it, but what’s everyone’s unreleased trinity?

Over the years mine has become;

Rock Show

Vanity (not sure if it counts lol) Trigger if not

Fancy Pants / Shake Your Kitty (they’re tied for me)

1. stache (high princess)

2. stache (high princess) freakshow

3. stache (high princess) cake like lady gaga :toofunny:

1 hour ago, CHIPCHROME said:

A-YO has aged so well.... can’t believe she snubbed it as a single

As she always does lol.

DITD, Scheiße, HML etc crying in the corner.

Thnk god she did 911 justice since it was instant love for me when I first heard it

22 minutes ago, Dragon said:

for some reason I've been laughing so much to the whole honey thing in the telephone video. RfTCBJn.gif mm mm honey bee sjfnsdgslkgdhsgkhsgkhsekgshgksg  the dance movements, the skit. the shots. the pussy wagon all the quirks no disses it's so cute ahahahahahahahaha RfTCBJn.gif:thumb3:

I can't put it into words how much I adore the MV. Its a shame Gaga hates it now. I will fight to the death with anyone who says this isn't her best visual. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

2 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

I can't put it into words how much I adore the MV. Its a shame Gaga hates it now. I will fight to the death with anyone who says this isn't her best visual. 

Wait what really??? The different settings, looks, way things were shot. Again the QUIRKS. Loved and love it so much. Wonder why she said that. 

UV/Honeymoon

16 hours ago, TRENCH said:

really? what has she said?

She said in an interview she didn't like how there was so much crammed in the MV.

"All I see in that video is my brain throbbing with ideas – and I wish I had edited myself a little bit more.”

https://www.nme.com/news/music/lady-gaga-343-1286036

It was perfect hun wyd? :icant::bebe:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i've had Sexxx Dreams stuck in my head for like 3 fucking days

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 2/7/2021 at 9:56 AM, douglasr said:

Can someone link me to a version of No Way with the fixed volume? The one i have sounds low compared to the rest of her leaked stuff

I've linked the lossless file so it should be the songs original audio. I'm guessing this is what you mean? I can link the mp3 file if you'd prefer..

https://dbree.org/v/6023ad

R5sPD4M.jpg

6 hours ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

I've linked the lossless file so it should be the songs original audio. I'm guessing this is what you mean? I can link the mp3 file if you'd prefer..

https://dbree.org/v/6023ad

Is this file legit? I think it is missing that echo effect that sounds in the right/left channels throughout the song.

Lady Gaga - No Way (Listen with headphones from 0:15 and on or 1:10)

Disclaimer: I enhanced the volume of that file with an online tool since it sounded too low when I downloaded it

I've just seen that it's been 10 years of Born This Way and she hasn't even posted about it, it's definitely the song that established and raised her to the total top, for good and for bad

This would have been amazing, I wonder who the hell is in charge of her creative/merch decisions and why do we keep losing with each new release she does, with cushions and 10$ cheap soaps instead of amazing things like this, that are super easy to do (or you could just keep an eye on twitter and give the fans literally what they ask for):

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

15 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

I've just seen that it's been 10 years of Born This Way and she hasn't even posted about it, it's definitely the song that established and raised her to the total top, for good and for bad

This would have been amazing, I wonder who the hell is in charge of her creative/merch decisions and why do we keep losing with each new release she does, with cushions and 10$ cheap soaps instead of amazing things like this, that are super easy to do (or you could just keep an eye on twitter and give the fans literally what they ask for):

Ugh yeah we need a reissue, I did this about a year ago :defeated:

EXbfusSWoAA485e?format=jpg&name=large

29 minutes ago, jvcx said:

Ugh yeah we need a reissue, I did this about a year ago :defeated:

Hide contents

EXbfusSWoAA485e?format=jpg&name=large

Omg amazing, the way I'd buy all of it... but I can only get a Chromatica jockstrap... :bebe:

50 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

Stefani u suck i know ur selling 20 million Oreos 

1 minute ago, princessdollie said:

Stefani u suck i know ur selling 20 million Oreos 

delete ?

Spoiler

the way that's been her only "interaction" with her public for the last... 5 months