♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

i can't believe how good some of gaga's older songs are today. bloody mary is still such a banger and i'm sad it didn't get put on the radio and hair is still so good too ugh. love the BTW era so much still

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 2/14/2021 at 6:55 AM, HydroponicWeeds said:

i can't believe how good some of gaga's older songs are today. bloody mary is still such a banger and i'm sad it didn't get put on the radio and hair is still so good too ugh. love the BTW era so much still

For me, that album is her best and probably her creative peak, and unless she gets a new team, she wont top it, sadly. I mean, if she doesn't even mention it in May when it turns a decade old... that's a response per se. It will piss me off because of how important it is to us and also to herself, that album consecrated her career.

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

Omfg hags dog walker was shot and her dogs were kidnapped... According to TMZ She’s offered 500k for their safe return no questions asked. I hope they’re ok 

https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/25/lada-gaga-bull-dogs-stolen-dog-walker-shot/

Also rip to chromatica cos she’s in Rome filming a movie. Wouldn’t be surprised if she used her Oreo money to buy herself out of her contract with interscope ??

Guys if u have Twitter - please make hashtag #StayStrongGaga trend! :pray2: The dogs were her only children, she might never get them back, Ryan (the dog walker) is her friend and she is probably now coming back to California to cope with this situation. We know how fragile she is so please she needs our love and support more than ever. We can't let her have a total mental meltdown again. 

I am a big fan of Gaga, actually Gaga was first and Lana came some years after that. What happened today is really important to me. 

i was in the winter of my life 

6 hours ago, Dragon said:

alrite how does record store day work. Buying at the physical stores rite? 

It's a huge day, like camp out overnight if you live in a major city or show up a few hours before doors open if you even want a chance at getting the albums you want big. Otherwise you'll be spending top dollar from record flippers 

BzhmW.png

1 hour ago, drewby said:

It's a huge day, like camp out overnight if you live in a major city or show up a few hours before doors open if you even want a chance at getting the albums you want big. Otherwise you'll be spending top dollar from record flippers 

yikes really..? ok but I'm guessing now that there's like a string of stores that'll be signing up to have this rite? i'd google but I don't really know where to start any more info'd be great, nd thank you

UV/Honeymoon

Looks like C2C could be leaking soon - 

Spoiler

Ew8v8V2XIAA9bRP?format=jpg&name=largeEw8v8XvXEAAWr8B?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.kupindo.com/Ploce/66038789_Lady-Gaga-2021

It has been brought BTW. If it does fall into the wrong hands it might sadly leak. That's if its legit tho but honestly this looks real af :noparty:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

1 minute ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

Looks like C23 could be leaking soon - 

Hide contents

Ew8v8V2XIAA9bRP?format=jpg&name=largeEw8v8XvXEAAWr8B?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.kupindo.com/Ploce/66038789_Lady-Gaga-2021

It has been brought BTW. If it does fall into the wrong hands it might sadly leak. That's if its legit tho but honestly this looks real af :noparty:

Lmao not another serbian website:oprah2: