♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Dear Paul trying to keep my hopes high for ARTPOP: Act II is just not making me fall for it. Not three days after April's Fools. Anyways it would have been good if true. But so unlikely to happen that it feels just like a vague dream.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Still Sane said:

It's not happening, Gaga seem to already be ready to release that other jazz album so I doubt this remix album will ever be released. It would have been a great idea 6 months ago, just not now

i mean, we usually get remix albums in some form. she’s not seemingly done seeing as we’ll have a new MV in just over a day too.

On 4/2/2021 at 3:06 PM, Diamantes WILD said:

A THOUSAND DO UH UH UH UH UH UH-UH-UH'VS giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
giphy.gifgiphy.gif

the worst song on Chromatica wbk

On 4/3/2021 at 6:19 AM, Diamantes WILD said:

it's a really bland sounding song agreed. I got so bored just hearing it at first listen, and the production. ugh. atrocious! 5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
a thousand duh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh-uh-uh uhves!!! 
giphy.gifgiphy.gif

fixed your statement to be truthful! yw!

The album aged like shite. 911, Replay, and Enigma are pretty much carrying the entire record.

1000 Doves piano demo, Babylon, & Love Me Right are cute too i guess, but its so mediocre for her standards so much so that even the writing is just so lazy and bland. Feels like a Retail shopping center playlist instead of a record with a "concept". Not to mention how this shit is being dragged out and the corny ass oreo collab? 

bloodclot please stay far far away from gaga and music in general pls, i came into this era thinking we were gonna be getting a lot more Boys Noize / SOPHIE than this radio washed trash. So disappointing.

2 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

The album aged like shite. 911, Replay, and Enigma are pretty much it.

1000 Doves piano demo & Love Me Right are cute too i guess, but its so mediocre for her standards so much so that even the writing is just so lazy and bland. Feels like a Retail shopping center playlist instead of a record with "concept". Not to mention how this shit is being dragged out and the corny ass oreo collab? 

bloodclot please stay far far away from gaga and music in general pls, i came into this era thinking we were gonna be getting a lot more Boys Noize / SOPHIE than this radio washed trash. So disappointing.

NOT BLOODCLOTJ dlfkjla;fjd;jakfk;ja:rip:

On 4/5/2021 at 5:37 AM, mansfield ringer said:

The album aged like shite. 911, Replay, and Enigma are pretty much it.

1000 Doves piano demo & Love Me Right are cute too i guess, but its so mediocre for her standards so much so that even the writing is just so lazy and bland. Feels like a Retail shopping center playlist instead of a record with "concept". Not to mention how this shit is being dragged out and the corny ass oreo collab? 

this is, well, lies.

:w8ing:

Alice, ROM, 911, Sine and Babylon are all god-tier Gaga songs. It’s one of her stronger albums for sure, because even the likes of Plastic Doll, Sour Candy and 1000 Doves are cute little bops. I will agree that’s it’s certainly a more lighter feeling album than I thought we were going to get, i.e. more Boys Noize, but it’s still not a bad album. I’ll agree that Bloodpop isn’t my favourite producer either, but he’s not as terrible as most Gaga fans make him out to be.

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Can someone link me to Judas demo? Do we have more versions or is it only one demo that leaked?

pretty sure that was just some distorted, fake stem edit.

:rollin:

i don’t think any real BTW demos have actually leaked.

8 hours ago, Life said:

this is, well, lies.

:w8ing:

Alice, ROM, 911, Sine and Babylon are all god-tier Gaga songs. It’s one of her stronger albums for sure, because even the likes of Plastic Doll, Sour Candy and 1000 Doves are cute little bops. I will agree that’s it’s certainly a more lighter feeling album than I thought we were going to get, i.e. more Boys Noize, but it’s still not a bad album. I’ll agree that Bloodpop isn’t my favourite producer either, but he’s not as terrible as most Gaga fans make him out to be.

isn't there a born this way demo, a black jesus demo, and a born this way alternate version?

9ISvyf0.gif

10 hours ago, Life said:

ugh so sad we don't have demos/leaks from this era. Bad Kids booklet verse version when