♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

There are real Born This Way demos out there (leaked and circulating). I believe we still don't have the Judas demo that was leaking on the release week and caused the song to be released earlier (lol). There's also some misconceptions like

This is is not a real demo but a Remix. Back then she recorded a set of new vocals for a bunch of remixes (and then the whole thing was scrapped. :rip:).

We also got a "Fashion Of His Love" demo that some people screamed about it being a "stem edit", but at least for me it's clear that it uses a different vocal take from the album\final so it's whatever.

7 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

There are real Born This Way demos out there (leaked and circulating). I believe we still don't have the Judas demo that was leaking on the release week and caused the song to be released earlier (lol). There's also some misconceptions like

This is is not a real demo but a Remix. Back then she recorded a set of new vocals for a bunch of remixes (and then the whole thing was scrapped. :rip:).

We also got a "Fashion Of His Love" demo that some people screamed about it being a "stem edit", but at least for me it's clear that it uses a different vocal take from the album\final so it's whatever.

I don't think that it's a different vocal take, but definitely a rough vocal editing. Most of the vocals of the album were clipped 'cause she recorded them in a cheap microphone in a hotel room.

2 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

I don't think that it's a different vocal take, but definitely a rough vocal editing. Most of the vocals of the album were clipped 'cause she recorded them in a cheap microphone in a hotel room.

I thought that was a possibility too! It could be it and would align with the whole "Acid Wash Girls" mess too, but it's just odd to imagine people would have full sessions for such a random song lol. But, still, it can be counted as a "demo" of sorts if it's just not the final version of the song. It's a different look at the process after all and just not an "edit" since there's veracity around it.

I also believe the whole "oh it was just recorded in a hotel room #rockstarLife" is... not fake but also not 100% the way they tried to paint it. For sure they used some vocals from these "behind the stage\tour bus\hotel room sessions" but they also re-recorded everything in Studio for the main leads. It's just that Garibay's mixing always sound like being inside a bathroom or right under a stage loudspeaker. See: Dance In The Dark and even his songs with other artists. And it's mainly his songs that sound "odd" on Born This Way while Paul\DJWS stuff just sounds way clearer. It's always all over the place. Still: King(s).

23 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

I thought that was a possibility too! It could be it and would align with the whole "Acid Wash Girls" mess too, but it's just odd to imagine people would have full sessions for such a random song lol. But, still, it can be counted as a "demo" of sorts if it's just not the final version of the song. It's a different look at the process after all and just not an "edit" since there's veracity around it.

I also believe the whole "oh it was just recorded in a hotel room #rockstarLife" is... not fake but also not 100% the way they tried to paint it. For sure they used some vocals from these "behind the stage\tour bus\hotel room sessions" but they also re-recorded everything in Studio for the main leads. It's just that Garibay's mixing always sound like being inside a bathroom or right under a stage loudspeaker. See: Dance In The Dark and even his songs with other artists. And it's mainly his songs that sound "odd" on Born This Way while Paul\DJWS stuff just sounds way clearer. It's always all over the place. Still: King(s).

Fashion of His Love and Black Jesus entire sessions were circulating along Marry the Night, unfortunately only the last one leaked. Knowing Gaga, I faithfully doubt that she would re-record everything. Judging by MTN sessions, you can tell that they really did something else with the vocal editing on this album that's why it's my favorite era and I crave for more leaks from it.

I find it kind of irritating the only time she posts on her social media seems to be advertisements. She is really trying to capitalize on her career. How many advertising partnerships does she need, on top of her makeup line, singing and acting career. It kinda makes me think she’s greedy trying to market this overpriced crap to her fans in a pandemic. 

just to name a few this year.

oreo

dom perignon

tudor watches

valentino beauty

Wellcertified

LG USA

13 minutes ago, Lonely Planet said:

I find it kind of irritating the only time she posts on her social media seems to be advertisements. She is really trying to capitalize on her career. How many advertising partnerships does she need, on top of her makeup line, singing and acting career. It kinda makes me think she’s greedy trying to market this overpriced crap to her fans in a pandemic. 

just to name a few this year.

oreo

dom perignon

tudor watches

valentino beauty

Wellcertified

LG USA

people say this yet forget a lot of artists make most of their money from touring so she might be doing this to compensate

negAbhB.png

20 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

people say this yet forget a lot of artists make most of their money from touring so she might be doing this to compensate

Not trying to sound rude, but we're talking about Lady Gaga. She's probably the most profitable female artist signed to Interscope right now.

I have a conspiracy that I can not prove but I truly think that her awful* make up line wasn't really her idea. It's an amazon brand and they simply paid a shit ton of money to get her to agree to put her name on it, promote the line and have some creative say. Along with a cut from whatever profits were made :oprah3:

Spoiler

I love eyeliner and I have been wearing many brands over my life and I can tell a well made one from a poor quality cheaply made imposter. Gaga's was simply shitty. The tip hardly move, so application was difficult. After it dried, rather than a matte finish it was glossy. This is a huge no no. The packaging wasn't very well made and it leaked constantly unless it was standing up. Which obviously shouldn't happen.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I used to be a big fan of gaga 2008- 2013. But I just lost a lot of interest, I still liked Joanne and Chromatica. But don’t really feel the same excitement. Maybe because I’ve got older and like more mature sounding music.  I feel like she’s not done anything as ground breaking like the fame monster, I think she should have come back with something like Billie or Lorde, darker and more alternative. I don’t like her art choices as much it reminds me of Nicki Minaj in 2010. Barbie on steroids..Enigma tour was horrible. But I appreciate people like this style, I prefer her more avant-garde days.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

21 hours ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

I have a conspiracy that I can not prove but I truly think that her awful* make up line wasn't really her idea. It's an amazon brand and they simply paid a shit ton of money to get her to agree to put her name on it, promote the line and have some creative say. Along with a cut from whatever profits were made :oprah3:

Hide contents

I love eyeliner and I have been wearing many brands over my life and I can tell a well made one from a poor quality cheaply made imposter. Gaga's was simply shitty. The tip hardly move, so application was difficult. After it dried, rather than a matte finish it was glossy. This is a huge no no. The packaging wasn't very well made and it leaked constantly unless it was standing up. Which obviously shouldn't happen.

umm... this actually makes total sense? omg 

-----

I'm disappointed about the Dom Perignon thing being just an ad in the end, especially listening to that... OFF KEY mashup :trisha: seriously, you got dom perignon & showstudio+nick knight and you come up with something like that

And totally agree on the album aging like milk, it happened the same with ARTPOP (that at least was somehow more experimental), that overproduced EDM sound sounds expired even before the release, I really cannot understand why she ended up like this when she's come from a more underground background, like I get The Fame because it was an ironic pop vibe, then with TFM and BTW you could really feel honesty in both sound and lyrics, even if it was marketed, it just made sense, but this... it feels like a step back in maturity and conceptuality, then you judge every decision she's made, from staying totally away from fans to basically become a walking billboard/vegas act... plus... am I the only one that feels that the dom perignon "donation" to the BTW Foundation, instead of paying her directly (and/or her donating the money afterwards) sounds a bit odd? 

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

1 hour ago, mezzanine said:

I'm disappointed about the Dom Perignon thing being just an ad in the end, especially listening to that... OFF KEY mashup

i thought i was the only one who noticed that... i was literally cringing as it played..... like it had potential but it sounds so abrasive lmao

if she's gonna be a sellout (which she 100% is) at least give us well-done ads :facepalm:

On 4/7/2021 at 11:16 AM, Macintosh Manhattan said:

Hide contents

That def makes sense. I remember watching a YouTuber rant about the unnecessary amount of random makeup lines the market had gotten the last 3 years and said thatGaga would’ve seen the type to do this back in 2009-10 and start the “singers/influencers create makeup lines bandwagon” instead of following it 

A lot of the sponsorship contracts were signed pre-pandemic (we know this because they were in the trove of documents that leaked), so it would've been costly and maybe impossible to back out... though all of them choosing to activate in quick succession doesn't help. If the era had gone off as scheduled we'd have so much content we wouldn't be whining about sponsorships -- instead the pandemic fucked them and she and her team didn't react at all.

BzhmW.png

I've said it here before but Charli XCX made an entire era/album with a few cute homemade MV's during an pandemic. Dua came and fucking owned 2020, so did The Weeknd. 

I get Covid-19 fucked up alot of things planned for Chromatica's campaign but CLEARLY others were capable of adapting, even flourishing during these difficult times. No excuses, her team are at fault and so is she for the lack of adaptability. She ditched her best album since BTW as soon as it dropped which is really disheartening :bebe:

It feels like this album was made to make money, promote shit and for Gaga's name to remain in the public eye just long enough till the Gucci film drops in the cinemas. Vicious at it sounds its the bitter truth and it's why I find myself always never fully stanning her just when I'm about to. Nothing is ever done by her without some sort of story to be pushed and it makes her come across as disingenuous.

The 99 people in the room story 

The dead aunt she never met story

The BTW/ My fans are amazing story

That's why I think I love Lana BC be it good or bad, she's always made music for herself - no one else. She doesn't sell an idea or a story. It's just an album of her vibes and reflections from a particular point in her life. Don't like it? Tough Shit. She's already moved on to the next one anyway that you'll end up probably liking :makeup2:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

it’s sad she’s become a human advertisement.. i thought it was obvious from the jump that haus labs was purely an amazon makeup line with gagas face slapped on it.  :hide:

chromatica never even stood a chance cause she didn’t even seem connected to the album, allegedly bloodpop made her cry on her birthday when she played him the original LG6 produced by DJWS and he told gaga that the music was bad and didn’t sound like her, so how could she be in love with music that she was pretty much manipulated/forced into making? she seems to have no desire for pop music anymore seeing as she ditched it for so many years trying to get back into the general public’s good graces after they were over her because of ARTPOP. she never even carries out most of her eras, once they start flopping she gives up and tries to start over with something new. she should just give up music for good or at least pop music and make whatever she actually wants..and let’s not act like joanne was something thought provoking and authentic when it was a clear attempt at garnering acclaim. that’s her problem she was always worried about how people perceived her and never did what she truly wanted, so many years of good music she could’ve released wasted because of that.

i love you, but you don't understand me.