♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I've stanned her ever since TF, loved what she stood and who she stands for. Maybe it's more of like an easygoing process for me, and might come off shallow, but if the music's got a nice melody, and something great to dance to, then I don't really mind as much. I think she's one of this generations great pop stars that's been able to have lasting star power with good simple mainstream dance pop. 

might be a bit macdonald's at times. 
she can be cheesy w the kindness talk. 

but she's my first pop star, she's amazing. i'm not gonna overcomplicate it. 

sad at how the chromatica era's been horrible. I still remember listening to the leak post pre-order and dancing alone at night to myself and just getting so giddy with it. might not be the most complex or up n coming like some of the artists on here, but she still does great work, and she's got moxie and the presence that I don't think anyone else can pull off to scale at least atm when it comes to pop music. maybe rih but she's doing something completely different. 

I hope her career gives her more opportunities for better n better dance pop. i'm sure this thread gets some attention from her team or anyone who might deliver the messages bc this site's a jewel of opinions. I hope we get a hot pink chromatica vinyl ah

tl;dr 

I'm not gonna overcomplicate her music, if even perceived shallow, but I've enjoyed what we got so far 

UV/Honeymoon

i wouldn't have minded a makeup line if it hadn't been so plain :biblio: it seemed like every other makeup line, there was nothing gaga about it. i haven't bought anything but tbh i'm not surprised if the quality is shit, because like @new gods said, nowadays she seems more like a human advertisement than an artist. or like she's freshly famous from tiktok and some label decided to give her a music career and now they are in a hurry to get some coin so they just slap her face anywhere. 

imagine the album themed eyeshadow palettes we deserved though

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

2 hours ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

The dead aunt she never met story

Joanne tracklist

sings about aunt

sings about aunt

sings about aunt

random rock-pop song about delusional love

sings about aunt

sings about m*sturb*tion

sings about aunt

sings about aunt

:pout:

18 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

Joanne tracklist

sings about aunt

sings about aunt

sings about aunt

random rock-pop song about delusional love

sings about aunt

sings about m*sturb*tion

sings about aunt

sings about aunt

:pout:

Sings about a song named after a well known racist :eartha::scoff: 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

hate on joanne all u want but at least she was so passionate about it and it was an evolution and a reinvention. id rather have an album she cared about the way she was excited about joanne than chromatica which she literally couldn’t give less of a fuck about. 

4 hours ago, new gods said:

it’s sad she’s become a human advertisement.. 

it’s so crazy. she’s so disassociated from her own “art”. i don’t think there’s anything comparable to this in pop music ever. she’s literally selling oreos with her album concept and there was a point when her selling a perfume was “selling out” when in reality a fame perfume fit the album vibe perfectly.

i know some people are just here for a cute melody and a slightly cute look.- chromatica era outfits were so bad but let me not. 

and i don’t hate the songs i mean it’s just dance pop but for me gaga has always been about a 360 artistic vision and it’s just so annoying to see her not give a fuck. chromatica just feels like someone else trying to creative direct the a gaga era based on the bells and whistles she brought before. personally id rather have the bad album that she was passionate about than some random pop album she wasn’t even invested in from the start 

5 hours ago, new gods said:

allegedly bloodpop made her cry on her birthday when she played him the original LG6 produced by DJWS and he told gaga that the music was bad and didn’t sound like her, so how could she be in love with music that she was pretty much manipulated/forced into making?

this is so unsurprising but also so infuriating... how many times has this woman had amazing music prepared that was shelved due to other peoples manipulation/opinions? boys noize, SOPHIE, artpop II, the list goes on of gaga projects that WOULD have been amazing if they came out. 

i genuinely don't understand if she's just so exhausted from the industry that she puts her trust in to literally anyone? like i feel like the second bloodp*p's judgemental ass tells her "NO DO THIS!" she abandons all creativity and focus and just does whatever he says... it's SO sad to see the wasted potential

(that aside, i do think bloodpop made some really good contributions to chromatica but its undeniable that it couldve been SO much better of an album)

The part about BloodPop and her birthday is so false I... :toofloppy: She genuinely loves working with him and this is the album she wanted to make, for better or for worse

BzhmW.png

lol @ the bloodpop thing, is it real or is it fan fiction? who's the source? i mean i could totally believe it  :awkney: 

i can totally imagine a fan writing with total creepy detail how tears were falling down gaga's skin and all as well .........   :eek2:

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

12 hours ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

That's why I think I love Lana BC be it good or bad, she's always made music for herself - no one else. She doesn't sell an idea or a story. It's just an album of her vibes and reflections from a particular point in her life. Don't like it? Tough Shit. She's already moved on to the next one anyway that you'll end up probably liking :makeup2:

I agree to everything else you said except that.

I love Lana but she's as manufactured as most artists with a "stage name" out there. The whole trailer park, daddy's in prison, sundress starlet making poetry, "being crazy wild and free"....

Girl. She IS selling a story, like most artists with a different stage name do.

2 hours ago, drewby said:

The part about BloodPop and her birthday is so false I... :toofloppy: She genuinely loves working with him and this is the album she wanted to make, for better or for worse

well that's what people said that bloodpop himself said but i don't care enough about her to keep up :makeup: 

regardless, my point was that gaga clearly doesn't care about music the way she once did or being a pop star but hopefully her acting career works out for her

i love you, but you don't understand me.

45 minutes ago, 88AYM said:

I love Lana but she's as manufactured as most artists with a "stage name" out there. The whole trailer park, daddy's in prison, sundress starlet making poetry, "being crazy wild and free"....

I think Lana is breaking down everything that made "Lana Del Rey" the manufactured sadcore princess. COCC is definitely Lana at her most authentic self. Themes about love, freedom, the meaning of life and going back to nature have always been part of Lana's writing dating back to May Jailor. Lana's poetry just like COCC is showing her vulnerability, her own life expiriences. It's not just a fiction anymore. It's a beautifully written story that was actually lived through. So I can't consider Lana as a manufactured artist anymore. 

-Homeland of the Gods-

1 hour ago, 88AYM said:

I have to politely disagree. BTD was the only time she was selling a story and that's probably due to record pressure at the time. Everything before and after was natrual and sincere. She builds worlds for us and expects us to uncover them or make our own. She's steadily broken down what 'Lana Del Rey' means and is now in the process of building something anew to the name. I don't think we will know what that is till a few years down the line. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

On 4/5/2021 at 11:58 PM, Life said:

:rollin:

i don’t think any real BTW demos have actually leaked.

FOHL v19, black jesus concept demo, and TEOG (lq) demo leaked

On 4/5/2021 at 11:19 PM, untilsunrise said:

praying that the film shes doing with the wine company is a music video

unless if its for free woman, if it is she can keep it

aged

On 4/6/2021 at 2:03 PM, glitch diva said:

Fashion of His Love and Black Jesus entire sessions were circulating along Marry the Night, unfortunately only the last one leaked. Knowing Gaga, I faithfully doubt that she would re-record everything. Judging by MTN sessions, you can tell that they really did something else with the vocal editing on this album that's why it's my favorite era and I crave for more leaks from it.

do we have the protools session from mtn? all i have are the 13 vocal takes and the mp3 stems

On 4/7/2021 at 6:56 AM, Lonely Planet said:

I find it kind of irritating the only time she posts on her social media seems to be advertisements. She is really trying to capitalize on her career. How many advertising partnerships does she need, on top of her makeup line, singing and acting career. It kinda makes me think she’s greedy trying to market this overpriced crap to her fans in a pandemic. 

just to name a few this year.

oreo

dom perignon

tudor watches

valentino beauty

Wellcertified

LG USA

I'm pretty sure that she makes most of her money from touring, and since she can't do that anymore, she has to make her money somehow. 

I mean yeah it bugs me that she keeps making stupid promo posts for various things that I don't care for, but it's not much different from Ariana signing onto The Voice or Taylor releasing 3 albums in less than a year; everyone's gotta make cash somehow. 

3 hours ago, monsterdino said:

these bloodpop conspiracies lmfaoooo...don't hate the guy bc Gaga is lazy to promote her music anymore, he literally produced her best album to date

i cant find his credits on the fame monster :teehee:

i love you, but you don't understand me.