♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

i was just listening to ARTPOP's title track and it's so beautiful, the 90s synthwave sound of that song and do what u want should've been the direction for the entire album, too bad she thought EDM was innovative for 2013 :biblio:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

20 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Remember when: this was about to be on Artpop? a bop

the rumours... of the feat with... beyoncé, rihanna and azealia banks...

and instead what did we get?

jewels n drugs, album version

:bebe:

she literally hates us

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

45 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

the rumours... of the feat with... beyoncé, rihanna and azealia banks...

and instead what did we get?

jewels n drugs, album version

:bebe:

she literally hates us

and that's a blessing cause it's second best song on this album :hooker:

on the topic of artpop .... can we discuss how aura is an absolute MONSTER of a track? the production on aura is literally insaneeeeee and the dance sex artpop bridge is one of my favorite things in a gaga song like ever. see when you do legendaric 

1 hour ago, Dum-Dum said:

on the topic of artpop .... can we discuss how aura is an absolute MONSTER of a track? the production on aura is literally insaneeeeee and the dance sex artpop bridge is one of my favorite things in a gaga song like ever. see when you do legendaric 

Totally agree, but the demo was even better, with her voice much more raw...

I will never get tired of say that this was going to be an album ahead of its time as she said yesterday in that tweet, but it's not because they simply fucked it up overproducing it, again as with Chromatica, with that aging-like-milk-EDM-sound, the biggest mistake was to gut the LP at the iTunes Festival (she sang like 6 songs, half of the album basically) so far from the release, so they probably got tired of the songs being played around and started overthinking and re-making layers, we all know the result. Jewels N Drugs is a good example, I actually like the live version, but at the album, the instrumental sounds kind of toy-ish...

-----

Imagine if they had gone savage with this and included it in the album... :wowcry:

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

You know what let me get my hopes high for ARTPOP: Act II to be released. I just can't help it, that era is so nostalgic for me and the shelved sequel was heart breaking though I know why it was scrapped at the time. And thinking we could finally get Onion Girl, Brooklyn Nights (officially released), Tea, Temple, Sire, Partynauseous, Princess Die or whatever songs were to be in it... :oprah: fingers crossed to this. 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 4/10/2021 at 12:10 PM, HEARTCORE said:

this really isn't an excuse though, there were TONS of things that they could have done for promo instead...look at dua for example, she was doing so much promo even during the height of the lockdown. even katy was doing live performances whilst pregnant AND in lockdown. i completely understand that physically, gaga's health isn't as great, but it's wrong to act like there was nothing they could do during covid. what about chromaticaTV for example?

Don’t set Katy up like that please LOOOL???Chromatica had so much more of a moment than whatever Katy’s album was called. 

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Vous savez ce qui m'a permis de faire grandir mes espoirs pour la sortie d'  ARTPOP: Acte II  . Je ne peux tout simplement pas m'en empêcher, cette époque est si nostalgique pour moi et la suite mise sur les tablettes était déchirante même si je sais pourquoi elle a été abandonnée à l'époque. Et pensant que nous pourrions obtenir enfin l' oignon Girl, Brooklyn Nights (officiellement publié), thé, Temple, Sire, Partynauseous, la princesse Die ou quelles que soient les chansons devaient être dedans ... : oprah: croisons les doigts à ce sujet

I feel the same. Artpop was special and makes me nostalgic for a lot of reasons. I have never mourned Artpop act 2 and I still hope that one day it will leak because I know it will be huge. Brooklyn baby is one of her best ballads, she makes me cry so much. But as Artpop was the album that "traumatized" Gaga, I have the impression that she avoided everything to talk about it so Artpop act 2 must be completely out of her brain.

1 hour ago, mezzanine said:

Totally agree, but the demo was even better, with her voice much more raw...

I will never get tired of say that this was going to be an album ahead of its time as she said yesterday in that tweet, but it's not because they simply fucked it up overproducing it, again as with Chromatica, with that aging-like-milk-EDM-sound, the biggest mistake was to gut the LP at the iTunes Festival (she sang like 6 songs, half of the album basically) so far from the release, so they probably got tired of the songs being played around and started overthinking and re-making layers, we all know the result. Jewels N Drugs is a good example, I actually like the live version, but at the album, the instrumental sounds kind of toy-ish...

-----

Imagine if they had gone savage with this and included it in the album... :wowcry:

I will never forgive Azealia for sabotaging this duo and incidentally her career, never.

8 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

It's her best song :teehee:

--------------------------------

STREAM ARTPOP! 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

ARTPOP is probably my favorite Gaga album. Yeah, it's a little cringeworthy at times, but I love how campy it was and I felt that she gave that album her all and felt all the pain she was going through. Glad it's getting the recognition it deserved. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.