♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

17 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Kind of random question, but do we know if any Gaga album changed its title sometime before its release?

She said Chromatica was originally gonna be called Free Woman on her apple music podcast 

Also I remember reading somewhere that her debut album back she was signed with Def Jam was gonna be called Retro Physical but then she changed it to The Fame after she signed with Interscope. But I have no idea if thats actually true tbh. 

I don't want an Artpop Act II tbh. The original album was good and I have no real problems with it, but I don't want her to release a bunch of Artpop rejects that will undoubtedly sound dated and most likely be mediocre anyways. I want Gaga to look towards the future, not the past. 

Sorry again for the unrelated comment, but I was (re)exporting my The Fame CD into my library and found out that Again Again was not lossless :hdu: 

I remember something similar happened with Hilary Duff's Breathe In. Breathe Out. Japanese bonus track Outlaw, which was apparently encoded only in like 128 kbps in the CD. I didn't think that could happen, and then today I saw Again Again's terribly poor quality (considering it is from a CD). Ugh, what a shame. It's such a good song. I exported them to a m4a (which of course is not lossless), but take a look to the screenshot of two songs that I checked through Spek, from the same CD:

Money Honey

2021-04-21-1.png

Again Again:

2021-04-21-2.png

:defeated: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

9 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Sorry again for the unrelated comment, but I was (re)exporting my The Fame CD into my library and found out that Again Again was not lossless :hdu: 

I remember something similar happened with Hilary Duff's Breathe In. Breathe Out. Japanese bonus track Outlaw, which was apparently encoded only in like 128 kbps in the CD. I didn't think that could happen, and then today I saw Again Again's terribly poor quality (considering it is from a CD). Ugh, what a shame. It's such a good song. I exported them to a m4a (which of course is not lossless), but take a look to the screenshot of two songs that I checked through Spek, from the same CD:

Money Honey

2021-04-21-1.png

Again Again:

2021-04-21-2.png

:defeated: 

Lol I had the same issue with my copy. I was ripping some cds to lossless and yeah Again Again was the only song that was exported badly or they simply added this compressed version to the cd and still I couldn't find the og lossless file anywhere online :toofunny:

4 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Lol I had the same issue with my copy. I was ripping some cds to lossless and yeah Again Again was the only song that was exported badly or they simply added this compressed version to the cd and still I couldn't find the og lossless file anywhere online :toofunny:

I think it's still left to leak, what a mess! :toofunny:  I wonder if it will ever surface. Also, what a shame that my copy was a clean edit. The "yeah he'd never fucking last" was a great lyric.

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I think it's still left to leak, what a mess! :toofunny:  I wonder if it will ever surface. Also, what a shame that my copy was a clean edit. The "yeah he'd never fucking last" was a great lyric.

Omg I think I never heard the explicit version(???) do you still have it?

35 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Omg I think I never heard the explicit version(???) do you still have it?

No :cryney: I remember hearing it a looong ago, and then I lost it. I've been trying to find it again, but I think I lost it and nobody seems to have uploaded it to YouTube or dbree at all :crying: 

On 4/21/2021 at 2:09 AM, Oshawott said:

I don't want an Artpop Act II tbh. The original album was good and I have no real problems with it, but I don't want her to release a bunch of Artpop rejects that will undoubtedly sound dated and most likely be mediocre anyways. I want Gaga to look towards the future, not the past. 

girl Gaga’s “future” is make up and forever 21 dressing room songs...

On 4/21/2021 at 1:09 AM, Oshawott said:

literally speak for yourself - it’s one of my most wanted things. the thing is, there’s nothing wrong with releasing anything for the fans. it doesn’t have to have promo, or music videos, she can just release it and streaming will do the rest. not every release an artist does has to be serious and have money thrown into it, doing something for fun can be just exactly that sometimes.

1 hour ago, Life said:

literally speak for yourself - it’s one of my most wanted things. the thing is, there’s nothing wrong with releasing anything for the fans. it doesn’t have to have promo, or music videos, she can just release it and streaming will do the rest. not every release an artist does has to be serious and have money thrown into it, doing something for fun can be just exactly that sometimes.

she legally cannot release it, it's all tied up with tr*y

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 hour ago, HEARTCORE said:

she legally cannot release it, it's all tied up with tr*y

not completely. he got a certain % of the income when he was her manager, but alas he is not anymore.

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

This is revolting, Coldplay have no imagination so steal instead. Lady Gaga needs to sue them. 

The straight version of planet chromatica :defeated: