♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

The cover shoot video is insane. Every frame is amazing. Beyond cool to see it in motion after being transfixed by the photos from that shoot all those years ago

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

uggggh that gagavision n42... i can remember jumping to see it and getting super hyped with every little instrumental snippet she was giving like water drops... the golden years of eras+fandoms+internet, before everything started rotting with trolling, bots, etc. - we were so pure :bebe:

-----

The "Galactica" and "Kaotica" albums... I'm not really into plagiarism accusations, fanwars etc, but jesus, it's so evident lol

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

That Chromatica remix album Bloodpop’s working on seems promising tbh. So far he basically confirmed Charli, Dorian, Rina, Arca & Pabllo Vitar are on it. It was also hinted that Bree Runway and Ashnikko could be featured. It has so much potential but could also turn out to be a whole mess sfjdjs either way I’m kinda excited.

also the way Gaga probs isn’t even fully aware of the remix album…

qfrWuBl.png

10 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

That Chromatica remix album Bloodpop’s working on seems promising tbh. So far he basically confirmed Charli, Dorian, Rina, Arca & Pabllo Vitar are on it. It was also hinted that Bree Runway and Ashnikko could be featured. It has so much potential but could also turn out to be a whole mess sfjdjs either way I’m kinda excited.

i'm only excited for Rina, honestly. the rest seems like it's going to be a bottom of the barrel hyper-pop tribute act mess.

13 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Gaga is probably gonna be told the day of the release that she has a new album coming out :air:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

3 hours ago, Life said:

i'm only excited for Rina, honestly. the rest seems like it's going to be a bottom of the barrel hyper-pop tribute act mess.

you’re really gunning for that worst taste award huh? 

14417469274.gif

26 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

you’re really gunning for that worst taste award huh? 

this remix album is, yes. they're literally all the same bunch of sophie/pc music knock off "hyperpop" tribute act of friends.

:cuteface:

2 hours ago, Life said:

this remix album is, yes. they're literally all the same bunch of sophie/pc music knock off "hyperpop" tribute act of friends.

Arca & Pabllo have nothing to do with PC music or hyperpop tho... & Charli is like the figurehead of the genre, not bottom of the barrel. If you’re gonna talk shit on these artists at least know what you’re talking about. :cuteface:

14417469274.gif

Just now, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Arca & Pabllo have nothing to do with PC music or hyperpop tho... & Charli is like the figurehead of the genre, not bottom of the barrel. If you’re gonna talk shit on these artists at least know what you’re talking about. :cuteface:

she's a figure head of the bottom of that barrel.

Arca would be interesting. Pabllo though? no.

10 hours ago, Life said:

she's a figure head of the bottom of that barrel.

Arca would be interesting. Pabllo though? no.

keep telling yourself that hun. her critical acclaim says otherwise. Gaga hasn’t served music on that level of experimentation, creativity, or excellence since ARTPOP. but it’s totally your right to bop to Target background music & ignorantly shade artists that actually still have passion for the music they make, instead of putting their focus on Oreos / shitty makeup & appealing to the general public :cuteface:

14417469274.gif

10 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

keep telling yourself that hun. her critical acclaim says otherwise. Gaga hasn’t served music on that level of experimentation, creativity, or excellence since ARTPOP. but it’s totally your right to bop to Target background music & ignorantly shade artists that actually still have passion for the music they make, instead of putting their focus on Oreos / shitty makeup & appealing to the general public :cuteface:

i said what i said.

gaga doesn't need pots and pans.

2 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

but... the fame monster?? born this way??? ARTPOP??? come on!!! 

That was 10 years ago :(

She is not that  girl anymore.

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

That was 10 years ago :(

She is not that  girl anymore.

I know :crai:

i miss weird Gaga 

she doesn’t need pots & pans but like.. Chromatica’s songs just didn’t live up to the visuals. there are some good songs there, but nothing on the level of her first few albums. 

14417469274.gif