♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Chromatica is going to be so cool in a few years I swear. It’s considered lame cuz it didn’t smash but it will be really hipster in its time, even more so than ARTPOP. ARTPOP is more of a ‘if you get it you get it’ album. Chromatica will catch on with internet girls in a while. That’s my prediction. Plastic doll, Alice, fun tonight, has so much potentional, it’s camp and it’s cool. 

3 hours ago, urgirl said:

Chromatica is going to be so cool in a few years I swear. It’s considered lame cuz it didn’t smash but it will be really hipster in its time, even more so than ARTPOP. ARTPOP is more of a ‘if you get it you get it’ album. Chromatica will catch on with internet girls in a while. That’s my prediction. Plastic doll, Alice, fun tonight, has so much potentional, it’s camp and it’s cool. 

It had a top 5 hit, a #1 hit, won her another Grammy, was a #1 album that sold more than ARTPOP in its first week, and did better critically. This take ain't it.

BzhmW.png

23 hours ago, Life said:

i'm only excited for Rina, honestly. the rest seems like it's going to be a bottom of the barrel hyper-pop tribute act mess.

19 hours ago, Life said:

this remix album is, yes. they're literally all the same bunch of sophie/pc music knock off "hyperpop" tribute act of friends.

:cuteface:

You seem a little too invested to hate on something that does not exist yet. 

z445hpI.png

20 hours ago, Life said:

this remix album is, yes. they're literally all the same bunch of sophie/pc music knock off "hyperpop" tribute act of friends.

:cuteface:

literally what was the point of mentioning sophie

"but your body remembers" <\3

as a victim of sexual abuse her work has for many years been there for me because sometimes i swear you can hear the pain from her music. songs like dance in the dark, swine, 911, alice... it sticks with you for life. you can learn how to cope with it, but it's always there. almost like you're constantly dirty because you feel someone touching you and how that has affected her physical wellbeing wow i can't even

no matter where she ends up with her career i just hope that she finds peace and happiness because she of all people deserves it. she has brought love and joy to millions of people with her art even after it went through such a rough place. 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Bree Runway got confirmed for the remix album & Shygirl’s probs gonna be on Sour Candy.. whew. I hope this remix album actually switches up the songs and don’t just add verses from all these artists with no production changes. Also I wonder how aware Gaga even is of this remix album like I rlly think she’s fully clueless about it and is just letting Bloodpop have his fun w Chromatica ?

qfrWuBl.png

On 5/17/2021 at 7:54 PM, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I know :crai:

i miss weird Gaga 

she doesn’t need pots & pans but like.. Chromatica’s songs just didn’t live up to the visuals. there are some good songs there, but nothing on the level of her first few albums. 

the actual album photoshoot visuals are her best honestly. and I’m sorry but, Alice, Rain On Me, 911, Enigma, Replay, Sine From Above and Babylon are absolutely top tier songs - they shit over mostly all of The Fame and TFM and are on par with BTW and ARTPOP. the interludes alone are better than Joanne as a whole so let’s not.

1 hour ago, Life said:

the actual album photoshoot visuals are her best honestly. and I’m sorry but, Alice, Rain On Me, 911, Enigma, Replay, Sine From Above and Babylon are absolutely top tier songs - they shit over mostly all of The Fame and TFM and are on par with BTW and ARTPOP. the interludes alone are better than Joanne as a whole so let’s not.

There is a absolutely nothing on chromaticta that is stronger than ANYTHING from fame or fame monster. Even “Eh Eh” has more originality than the entire chromatica album.  

3 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

There is a absolutely nothing on chromaticta that is stronger than ANYTHING from fame or fame monster. Even “Eh Eh” has more originality than the entire chromatica album.  

don't even bring up that alleged song and compared it to songs on chromatica.

:lmao:

19 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lady Gaga paying dust to BTW on the 10th anniversary  

theres definitely something happening, probably a new merch drop, and we have the twitter hashtag emojis!

5 hours ago, Life said:

Alice is boring, Rain on Me is cute but basic. 911 is good but the chorus is way too repetitive. I literally don’t even remember what Enigma sounds like. Babylon is the only one that can sit with the pretty girls from the first 3 albums. Also I said nothing about Joanne anyway so idk what that last bit was about. The interludes for chromatica are honestly better than most of the actual songs with lyrics. :toofunny:

14417469274.gif

37 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Alice is boring, Rain on Me is cute but basic. 911 is good but the chorus is way too repetitive. I literally don’t even remember what Enigma sounds like. Babylon is the only one that can sit with the pretty girls from the first 3 albums. Also I said nothing about Joanne anyway so idk what that last bit was about. The interludes for chromatica are honestly better than most of the actual songs with lyrics. :toofunny:

i stopped at this.

:lmao:

Im sorry but Chromatica was not it.

She delivered bland songs as radio friendly bops imo (and thnk god it worked for her). The only songs I go back the most are rom, babylon and 911 just that. This album was a big disappointment for me as die hard stan bc she didnt push any boundaries and literally paid dust for this era. Even with Joanne she did a way better approach and innovation delivering a very interesting mix of country songs with pop/rock style. That all being said, Chromatica delivered her best aesthetic and photoshoot since BTW but unfortunatelly the songs werent on par with it. She played safe just like the majority of the other pop artists out there, i missed the real Gaga with this one. The one who wouldnt care about what anyone would say about her, that would just release whatever pop song she'd like wheter the public like it or not. Funny to see is that the gp really enjoyed this album more than some of the stans so she really could grab coins and stay relevant. Nowadays it seems she doesnt care about all of this anymore and just wants to go to tv series which is very nice and im looking forward to it. She doesnt need to prove anything to anyone anymore but, Gaga dear if u ever want to relese a pop record again in the same vein as Chromatica pls shelve it girl. Luv ya xoxo

11 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Im sorry but Chromatica was not it.

(...)

Thank you ! It’s surely an ambitious project (you can see it with the album’s visual universe) but the music doesn’t follow through for me. « Stupid Love » was very disappointing and the album sounds very long... 

i do like « sour candy » but mostly Blackpink’s parts. 
« 911 » had an interesting video concept and execution.

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg