♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I love her :gclap: The news of the official BTW Day made me so happy. Its cultural impact is unmatched. It is, for me, the Like a Prayer of the 21st Century.

It particularly helped me a lot... I was obese and I was suffering so much. I still suffer but it made my days so much better and still do. I realized I was bisexual 4 years later, so it helped me in that sense too.

• Chromatica I - Grimes

• Alice - LSDXOXO

• Stupid Love - N/A

• Rain On Me - Arca

• Free Woman - Rina Sawayama

• Fun Tonight - N/A

• Chromatica II - Grimes

• 911 - Charli XCX

• Plastic Doll - N/A

• Sour Candy - Shygirl

• Enigma - N/A

• Replay - Dorian Electra

• Chromatica III - Grimes

• Sine From Above - N/A

• 1000 Doves - N/A

• Babylon - Haus Labs/Early Mix

Other artists that are pretty much confirmed to be included in the remixes album:

• Pabllo Vittar

• Bree Runway

• DOSS

Unconfirmed/rumored list:

• SOPHIE

• Jimmy Edgar

• Danny L Harle

• Perfume Genius

• Lil Nas X

7 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

• Chromatica I - Grimes

• Alice - LSDXOXO

• Stupid Love - N/A

• Rain On Me - Arca

• Fun Tonight - N/A

• Chromatica II - Grimes

• 911 - Charli XCX

• Plastic Doll - N/A

• Sour Candy - Shygirl

• Enigma - N/A

• Sine From Above - N/A

• 1000 Doves - N/A

Other artists that are pretty much confirmed to be included in the remixes album:

• Pabllo Vittar

• Bree Runway

• DOSS

• SOPHIE

• Jimmy Edgar

• Danny L Harle

• Perfume Genius

• Lil Nas X

is that real? cuz if it is its a win

I'm so scared. The remix album sounds like a fever dream, almost too good to be true. Seeing all these artists like Rina and Bree being so happy to be working on these tracks... For once I hope this happens, but I'm keeping my hopes down.

Just now, LunaeManifestum said:

is that real? cuz if it is its a win

This is all mostly from Bloodpop twitter

LSDXOXO teased Alice lyric and BloodPop replied, Rina already confirmed and teased there's "a lot of F's in the song which is harder to pronounce bc of her braces", Charli already confirmed long time ago for 911 remix, Shygirl literally teased by tweeting Sour and an candy emoji and bloodpop replied then asked Grimes on twitter if she is up to do the interludes, Bree Runway confirmed in an interview that she is gonna be on the remix album, Dorian and Bloodpop also interacted on twitter about working on the remixes and Dorian said that Replay is their fave song...Bloodpop also said that Babylon HL mix will make it onto an album and replied to a fan who suggested arca should be on the album with umbrella emoji. The rest are heavily rumoured

3 minutes ago, wahyun said:

I'm so scared. The remix album sounds like a fever dream, almost too good to be true. Seeing all these artists like Rina and Bree being so happy to be working on these tracks... For once I hope this happens, but I'm keeping my hopes down.

they're 100% confirmed 

With all this buzz & the artists confirming their involvement, there’s no way the album isn’t happening right?? Bloodpop would be killed in the streets if he didn’t follow thru after all of this hype. :rip: 

14417469274.gif

38 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

• Chromatica I - Grimes

• Alice - LSDXOXO

• Stupid Love - N/A

• Rain On Me - Arca

• Fun Tonight - N/A

• Chromatica II - Grimes

• 911 - Charli XCX

• Plastic Doll - N/A

• Sour Candy - Shygirl

• Enigma - N/A

• Sine From Above - N/A

• 1000 Doves - N/A

• Pabllo Vittar

• Bree Runway

• DOSS

• SOPHIE

• Jimmy Edgar

• Danny L Harle

• Perfume Genius

• Lil Nas X

The way that these are all artists that I listen to (except for LSDXOXO) :excited: come throughhh

Just now, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

With all this buzz & the artists confirming their involvement, there’s no way the album isn’t happening right?? Bloodpop would be killed in the streets if he didn’t follow thru after all of this hype. :rip: 

he's a troll

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

51198925537_89c00f219c_o.jpg

I made this edit for the 10th anniversary of Born This Way been playing it all morning a lot of it still holds up. I love Hair even more today because I can really hear the Bruce Springsteen Born In The USA era influences and Billy Joel/Elton John vibe she is channelling in You And I

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I Just miss that era of pop music... In the span of few years we had the comeback of Britney, the debut of Gaga and the fame/Monster/Btw that changed the pop landscape, incredible pop eras like Teenage Dream and Loud, and the cultural reset that was BTD. After that it all died down a bit? Idk It was never the same

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d