♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

15 minutes ago, xlanax said:

I Just miss that era of pop music... In the span of few years we had the comeback of Britney, the debut of Gaga and the fame/Monster/Btw that changed the pop landscape, incredible pop eras like Teenage Dream and Loud, and the cultural reset that was BTD. After that it all died down a bit? Idk It was never the same

Pop is really boring. Something has really been missing for 6 years, these artists have contributed so much...

22 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

yet you’ve continued to quote me even when I originally stopped replying to you... ok sis :awkney:

Born This Way is probably the best album she’ll ever make & I’m ok with that.. happy birthday to that legend. 

:rollin:

it's funny how she avoids anything related to chromatica, she hasn't said a word about the remix album but threw an entire shindig for BTW and now they're releasing a tribute album... rightfully so as it is the better album 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

4 hours ago, xlanax said:

I Just miss that era of pop music... In the span of few years we had the comeback of Britney, the debut of Gaga and the fame/Monster/Btw that changed the pop landscape, incredible pop eras like Teenage Dream and Loud, and the cultural reset that was BTD. After that it all died down a bit? Idk It was never the same

That’s because back then electro pop was the mainstream genre (Gaga, Britney, Riri, Madonna, Kesha, Christina, Katy to some extent, etc)

Then in 2013/2014 the trend faded away and alternative pop became mainstream (Lana, Lorde, Halsey, Charli XCX, Melanie, Sky, etc)

Now we don’t really have a mainstream genre of pop because we’re in a transitory stage 

Not excited about the remix album, especially because it's bloodclot who's making it and we've seen what he's done to most instrumentals at the album... but we've already talked about that. Also I'm sorry, but I cannot take half of that collaboration list seriously, especially dorian electra, like, can you picture any other big act doing that? no offense, but they're different leagues, if you wanna see it like that: not better or worse, just playing a different role in the pop world but anyways

I just wanted to say that I'm so disappointed at them at the fact that they've dropped nothing for BTW's 10 year anniversary... I expected an amazing limited edition, maybe something similar to 

s-l400.jpg

but of course, that gaga doesn't exist anymore, I just have to accept it, Oreo & Vegas Gaga is what's left and she's not gonna be this involved anymore. It makes me sad :trisha:

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

On 5/24/2021 at 12:29 PM, Charlottexseax said:

That’s because back then electro pop was the mainstream genre (Gaga, Britney, Riri, Madonna, Kesha, Christina, Katy to some extent, etc)

Then in 2013/2014 the trend faded away and alternative pop became mainstream (Lana, Lorde, Halsey, Charli XCX, Melanie, Sky, etc)

Now we don’t really have a mainstream genre of pop because we’re in a transitory stage 

Looks like most of the fresh new artists that are coming out are doing that alternative pop punk stuff that was popular in the early 2000s. Hyperpop or PC Music seems to be the new era of pop however it’s not really mainstream in the terms of production style nor structure. If anything I would say it’s the new era of electronic dance music now that the wave of trap has died down a bit. 

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

2 hours ago, mezzanine said:

Not excited about the remix album, especially because it's bloodclot who's making it and we've seen what he's done to most instrumentals at the album... but we've already talked about that. Also I'm sorry, but I cannot take half of that collaboration list seriously, especially dorian electra, like, can you picture any other big act doing that? no offense, but they're different leagues, if you wanna see it like that: not better or worse, just playing a different role in the pop world but anyways

I just wanted to say that I'm so disappointed at them at the fact that they've dropped nothing for BTW's 10 year anniversary... I expected an amazing limited edition, maybe something similar to 

s-l400.jpg

but of course, that gaga doesn't exist anymore, I just have to accept it, Oreo & Vegas Gaga is what's left and she's not gonna be this involved anymore. It makes me sad :trisha:

lmfao Bloodclot is not actually remixing the album tho, he's just putting it together and asking artists if they're interested in being a part of the remix album...also I think that it is very cool that instead of Gaga putting some big mainstream generic artists like Cardi B or Bad Bunny on the remix album they're contacting unique queer artists (like imagine the audience they will gain from this) 

I can already feel that Chromatica: Remixed >>> Chromatica

3 hours ago, mezzanine said:

s-l400.jpg

People in the ~know have said her store is opening at some point this week with anniversary merch, and Haus Labs was teasing something on June 1

BzhmW.png

9 hours ago, rosesofsaigon said:

Looks like most of the fresh new artists that are coming out are doing that alternative pop punk stuff that was popular in the early 2000s. Hyperpop or PC Music seems to be the new era of pop however it’s not really mainstream in the terms of production style nor structure. If anything I would say it’s the new era of electronic dance music now that the wave of trap has died down a bit. 

i don’t think there’s a trend tbh 

I dont use reddit but I was on there from a google search and I found this: 

https://www.eonline.com/amp/news/1271566/lady-gaga-tells-oprah-and-prince-harry-about-getting-pregnant-after-sexual-assault

and oh my god its so heartbreaking.. and now after listening to some of her songs like Monster and Just Dance I realize they have way different meanings from what I thought they were about... reading what happened to her was absolutely heartbreaking and I know that it was years ago but I know that events like that scar the person for life so I hope it gets easier and better for her

Introducing Born This Way The Tenth Anniversary, a special edition of the album in new packaging that will be available on June 18

In addition to the album’s 14 original songs, #TheTenthAnniversary edition will also include a second disc of reimagined versions of #BornThisWay songs by incredible artists who both represent and advocate for the LGBTQIA+ community.

Imagem

BORN THIS WAY THE TENTH ANNIVERSARY 2CD Detail

BORN THIS WAY THE TENTH ANNIVERSARY 2CD Bonus CD Front

also Judas with BIG FREEDIA is out now