♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I do believe that The Fame doesn't feel like something that needed\could be expanded. She kept a very specific vision for every album til ARTPOP and outtakes really don't fit most of the time. I really love stuff like Panty Party and Oh Baby, but I don't think they fit along "The Fame" level or needed them all tacked along, especially since it was all leaked. I also believe the "making" of the fame wasn't a very nice experience before the RedOne days.

They mentioned how secure they were with Born This Way, creating 3398498 versions of every song just to pick up a "best version" out there, and they probably just don't vibe with the rest. I don't think there's like full unkown songs thought. She probably recorded Living On The Radio and "Charlotte Nights" on her piano or over a beat like some sort of concept demo, but it's just rough stuff like Stuck on Fucking You and it feels... useless? 

I do wish they would pick some of these "alternative versions" like Bad Kids extended or Americano Mariachi.

There's a lot of stuff on Born This Way that was actually made last minute, like Heavy Metal Lover & Black Jesus. Bad Kids was also completed in early 2011. It's kinda crazy to imagine BTW was almost released in 2010 and it wouldn't have like... HML and BK. A Nightmare.

From ARTPOP onwards it does feel like she was just doing thousand songs to finally settle what she actually wanted.

23 hours ago, LiFELiNE said:

we knew she was fucked up the moment she did NOTHING for The Fame and we know damn well she has hundreds of outtakes from that album. like i'd LOVE if she'd just released 5 songs (specifically Rockshow, Dirty Ice Cream, Panty Party, Musicland, and Heiress maybe??) from that time as a ode to what put her on the fucking map. but she didn't

she also did nothing for The Fame Monster either. what were we expecting honestly

the way only one of these is an actual TF song 800413167146500126.gif?v=1

can't wait for artpop's 10th anniversary to get another remix album in which she's done nothing at all  :awkney:

seriously, why can't she just put everything she recorded with terry richardson together and do an album/tour documentary "through the decade"? we know she had to stop when she got injured, but she had HOURS of footage, interviews, making of's from sessions, studio time, photoshoots, it's so evident that she just doesn't want to and it really pisses me off, like ok we get it but do a last effort for your most important album girl no one is asking you for anything else anymore...

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

1 hour ago, mezzanine said:

seriously, why can't she just put everything she recorded with terry richardson together and do an album/tour documentary "through the decade"?

1 hour ago, mezzanine said:

she just doesn't want to

you answered your own question my dear!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Kylie delivered, whew! It's a faithful cover which I'm actually quite happy about, and somehow it's still so Kylie. What I would give for an entire Kylie album with that kind of sound and production instead of whatever her last two albums were. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

On 5/24/2021 at 4:41 AM, monsterdino said:

• Chromatica I - Grimes

• Alice - LSDXOXO

• Stupid Love - N/A

• Rain On Me - Arca

• Free Woman - Rina Sawayama

• Fun Tonight - N/A

• Chromatica II - Grimes

• 911 - Charli XCX

• Plastic Doll - Ashnikko

• Sour Candy - Shygirl

• Enigma - N/A

• Replay - Dorian Electra

• Chromatica III - Grimes

• Sine From Above - N/A

• 1000 Doves - N/A

• Babylon - Haus Labs/Early Mix

Other artists that are pretty much confirmed to be included in the remixes album:

• Pabllo Vittar

• Bree Runway

• DOSS

Unconfirmed/rumored list:

• SOPHIE

• Jimmy Edgar

• Danny L Harle

• Perfume Genius

• Lil Nas X

updated list