• Planningtorock

• Mura Masa

Unconfirmed/rumored list:

• SOPHIE

• Danny L Harle

• Perfume Genius

• Lil Nas X

• Cardi B (?)

Mura Masa will be remixing Sour Candy and Sophie (and probably everyone else on the rumored\uncofirmed list) isn't happening since there are no new songs :(

1 hour ago, DinahLee said:

Mura Masa will be remixing Sour Candy and Sophie (and probably everyone else on the rumored\uncofirmed list) isn't happening since there are no new songs :(

Isn't Shygirl remixing SC? Or it's a Mura Masa remix w/ Shy's vocals too? 

10 hours ago, wahyun said:

Isn't Shygirl remixing SC? Or it's a Mura Masa remix w/ Shy's vocals too? 

Mura Masa with Shy's vocals I believe.  Mura quoted both Gaga and Shy's tweet with emojis, at least that's the hint we're getting.

I know I'm once again complaining...

Spoiler

...BUT why couldn't Bloodpop get better artists to be on the remix album :toofunny: Like Rina, Charli, Shygirl, Bree, Arca, AG Cook, LSDXOXO and Grimes make sense and definetly deserve to be on this remix album, but the rest... :pls: Like yeah I listen to the rest of them a bit, but they're not Gaga's level of good if that make sense

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 hours ago, DinahLee said:

Mura Masa with Shy's vocals I believe.  Mura quoted both Gaga and Shy's tweet with emojis, at least that's the hint we're getting.

I was kinda expecting sega bodega on sour candy, idk how I feel now that mura is remixing it...

what is planningtorock remixing tho? they posted both "memes" about them remixing stupid love and 1000 doves

9 hours ago, Still Sane said:

I know I'm once again complaining...

Reveal hidden contents

...BUT why couldn't Bloodpop get better artists to be on the remix album :toofunny: Like Rina, Charli, Shygirl, Bree, Arca, AG Cook, LSDXOXO and Grimes make sense and definetly deserve to be on this remix album, but the rest... :pls: Like yeah I listen to the rest of them a bit, but they're not Gaga's level of good if that make sense

Because fans were begging for some of these people and it's nice that they actually opened up for so many people to jump in. It's going to be very unique. I'm not sure about "Gaga level of good" when she's the woman who used to work with RedOne and Fusari. If it wasn't great, they weren't releasing it.

7 hours ago, monsterdino said:

I was kinda expecting sega bodega on sour candy, idk how I feel now that mura is remixing it...

what is planningtorock remixing tho? they posted both "memes" about them remixing stupid love and 1000 doves

I can see them doing both tbh. It feels like the gates were open and they really just threw everyone to tweet about it. They can be trolling too tho.

I wonder if we're getting only one remix for each song and then Babylon haus lab \ Babylon feat Bre.

DOSS had some other remixes comissioned. There was one for "Alice" played before or after that PAPER Livestream last year, and then we got ENIGMA snippet last week or so. The Remix\BTW:TR don't have every song remixed, but they do have some songs havig more than one option (mainly the singles, but yeah).

On 8/11/2021 at 7:00 PM, godsmonster said:

i feel like shes gonna surprise drop this remix album

Pretty sure it's rumored to be out 8/20 -- one of the collaborators threw that date out there.

BzhmW.png