♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

22 hours ago, 88AYM said:

Pabllo's sounds like he tried to mix fun tonight and ai si eu te pego, sounds awful

it's funny that you said that because they actually both share the same instrumentist lol 

22 hours ago, LA VENENO said:

GIRL WHAAAAT???? Fun Tonight (Pabllo Vittar Remix) = ForróAi se eu te pego = Sertanejo

match not found sis! these songs are from two different music genres. don't try to give examples about something you don't know, just say you didn't like it and move on.

PABLLO GAVE WHAT SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO GIVE! and if you're not from brasil and you liked the remix your taste is immaculate! trust and believe! :whitney:

ok music jesus, I'm sure you invented music

15 hours ago, June Gloom said:

can someone link/send me the leaked version of haus labs babylon?  i thought all we ever got of it were snippets from the paper magazine shoot thingy, did the whole thing really leak?

https://onlyfiles.cc/f2/FhEAyUFBO_iA4HV/

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

What happened to Grimes? She's not on the album for what I can see.

I THINK she and bp were trolling from the getgo. I'm kind of tired of her whole persona, so I don't really care she's not in it in the end...

Man how crazy would it had been if danny and caroline jumped in on any of the tracks. As it has been previously said, replace arca by them and you've got the next single rerun a la dua lipa.

Still, I enjoyed the whole thing overall. Charli, Rina, Dorian, and ash's works on it are really really good. It's such a superfan victory moment, if you think about it. So good.

18 hours ago, Nigel Hitch said:

i think she said something about she's not allowed to release anything before shinigami eyes comes out

17 hours ago, 88AYM said:

I THINK she and bp were trolling from the getgo. I'm kind of tired of her whole persona, so I don't really care she's not in it in the end...

Man how crazy would it had been if danny and caroline jumped in on any of the tracks. As it has been previously said, replace arca by them and you've got the next single rerun a la dua lipa.

Still, I enjoyed the whole thing overall. Charli, Rina, Dorian, and ash's works on it are really really good. It's such a superfan victory moment, if you think about it. So good.

Ugh she's been teasing Shinigami Eyes for two months and still nothing 

She really is a mess, every single era is the same shit. I know I will love her music but ugh. 

And yes, Caroline and Danny would've been perfect, just the way Charli and Rina created perfection for Gaga. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

i can’t stand Dorian Electra generally but love the replay remix

I really can't stand Dorian as well. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

ok so i must say,, without being like rude or overly critical or a hater-- i reaaaaaalllllyyy did not care for chromatica when it dropped last year. a lot of the melodies and writing is really good, but i felt like the production choices were :oic2: less than ideal for me. 

i appreciated that it was cohesive (besides 911?) but 90's house pop resurgence is like the last thing i was asking for

THIS REMIX ALBUM....... TURNED OTHERWISE UNLISTENABLE SONGS INTO BANGERS (for me personally)

i love remixes, it's super fun to re-interpret a song. but i love that this is the ENTIRE album remixed for people who weren't into the original!

i couldn't listen to anything besides 911, rain on me and replay before this remix dropped. now i literally love every single one! (the rain on me remix could have been scrapped though)

plastic doll, 911, sine, babylon haus version, replay, stupid love?!?! >>>>>> those remixes just blow my mind every time!!!! i will be listening to this for years to come i feel. this is my favorite gaga project since artpop :legend:

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

5 minutes ago, alexspears said:

ok so i must say,, without being like rude or overly critical or a hater-- i reaaaaaalllllyyy did not care for chromatica when it dropped last year. a lot of the melodies and writing is really good, but i felt like the production choices were :oic2: less than ideal for me. 

i appreciated that it was cohesive (besides 911?) but 90's house pop resurgence is like the last thing i was asking for

THIS REMIX ALBUM....... TURNED OTHERWISE UNLISTENABLE SONGS INTO BANGERS (for me personally)

i love remixes, it's super fun to re-interpret a song. but i love that this is the ENTIRE album remixed for people who weren't into the original!

i couldn't listen to anything besides 911, rain on me and replay before this remix dropped. now i literally love every single one! (the rain on me remix could have been scrapped though)

plastic doll, 911, sine, babylon haus version, replay, stupid love?!?! >>>>>> those remixes just blow my mind every time!!!! i will be listening to this for years to come i feel. this is my favorite gaga project since artpop :legend:

the way we 100% share the same opinion 

At this point I think I will never understand Arca's music. She's often compared to Sophie but Sophie's songs go somewhere? Rain on me remix it's just... pointless, It doesnt make sense, it's just there. I'm not saying it's bad, im just saying it.. exists. 

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

Stefani you suck.

We know You can sell millions but you can write only one album in 5 years

which isn't even as good as Lana's fart.

I'm ready to hear your B+ tier LG7 in 2025 and see you winning all the grammys

when Lana is going to still have nothing even for her next 5 S-tier/god-tier

albums that she's is going to release in these years.

Mmeow~

51 minutes ago, xlanax said:

At this point I think I will never understand Arca's music. She's often compared to Sophie but Sophie's songs go somewhere? Rain on me remix it's just... pointless, It doesnt make sense, it's just there. I'm not saying it's bad, im just saying it.. exists. 

It's kinda sad to say but Arca is the definition of hit or miss. She either makes BOPS (Time, KLK, Mequetrefe) or it sounds like those The Blessed Madonna memes of someone clicking on every sound button possible

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900