♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

ok but dawn of chromatic is SO good :diva: i love chromatica and this is really like a flipped coin version, a perfect combo of fucking w the songs and maintaining their cores. 1000 doves is my least fav on chromatica but dawn version is my fav songs on DOC.

aOaIzH2.gif

My favorite song of her has to be Judas. Kind of a shame she became such a fad objectively though, I can't believe they casted her for this new film, ugh! I hope one day she makes an album of some songs that didn't make the cut for The Fame. In Turkey she is pretty well-known, 

24 minutes ago, XCX World said:

My favorite song of her has to be Judas. Kind of a shame she became such a fad objectively though, I can't believe they casted her for this new film, ugh! I hope one day she makes an album of some songs that didn't make the cut for The Fame. In Turkey she is pretty well-known, 

:awk: are you not embarrassed

What's your opinion on Love For Sale? 

I really enjoyed it while I was doing something as background noise, I will give it a listen again when I'm not distracted. I feel like it's a go-to album when I want to feel like an old money bad bitch in my 10$ Aliexpress dress and 3$ Gucci thighs lmao. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

15 hours ago, XCX World said:

I don’t know how anyone can call someone who’s won 300+ awards and sold 200 million records with mutiple recent number 1 albums and singles a fad. Calling Gaga a fad is so 2013 get with the times. 

37 minutes ago, shady said:

I really enjoyed it while I was doing something as background noise, I will give it a listen again when I'm not distracted. I feel like it's a go-to album when I want to feel like an old money bad bitch in my 10$ Aliexpress dress and 3$ Gucci thighs lmao. 

That’s exactly what Jazz music is tbh background music to relax to

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, shady said:

It’s really nice! It’s a perfect album for chilling in the Winter time. Just something to listen to while cleaning or putting up decorations. 

giphy.gif 

16 hours ago, XCX World said:

Fad? She literally was in A Star Is Born a few years ago which was a huge movie that created Shallow and is now in House of Gucci which is another big film. I feel like some of y’all don’t see success out of music lmfao. Not saying she’s still not successful in music, but it’s obvious her acting career is her main focus rn. I don’t think Gaga could ever be irrelevant. 

giphy.gif 

43 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

Fad? She literally was in A Star Is Born a few years ago which was a huge movie that created Shallow and is now in House of Gucci which is another big film. I feel like some of y’all don’t see success out of music lmfao. Not saying she’s still not successful in music, but it’s obvious her acting career is her main focus rn. I don’t think Gaga could ever be irrelevant. 

Gaga is one of the best music Icons of the last 20 years she’s a super star, she’s not a Carly Rae Jepsen one hit wonder..(not that I dislike her just a comparison). It confuses me when people still call her a fad..is it an attention thing? Idk

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

17 hours ago, XCX World said:

She's one of the rare singers who pursued acting and is actually good at it. I didn't have feeling I was watching a singer in A Star is Born playing a singer. She's undoubtedly multitalented. I can't wait House Of Gucci. 

Meanwhile I recently finished this thriller where a very successful and talented singer in my country was playing a famous singer. Her acting was hilarious and memed for weeks. Being a singer and suddenly having a main part in a big project is huge pressure. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Not sure why I am quoted over stating the fact that Lady Gaga is a fad. But I will say I love her song Brooklyn Nights! I would love to see her next album be in that direction, as well as Burqa demo!

On 11/25/2021 at 5:51 PM, Doijroij said:

Not sure why I am quoted over stating the fact that Lady Gaga is a fad. But I will say I love her song Brooklyn Nights! I would love to see her next album be in that direction, as well as Burqa demo!

disappointed-laugh.gif

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, HeadBitch said:

A new snippet of “Text You Pictures” leaked and apparently it’s being sold for 2500$. This 11+ year saga...

https://dbree.org/v/0787b0

disappointed-laugh.gif

2500$?? :flop: someone really needs to get out there and drop this for good. its funny how "a lot of" Gaga songs leaked during the fame/monster era but all of a sudden it stopped almost completely from a few years until now..