♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

just watched hog yesterday and gaga was AMAZING especially in the later end of the movie, she really enbodied patrizia. i actually though the movie was good yes there were some flaws (jared leto) but apart from the gucci business parts that i couldn't give a shit about, the movie kept me entertained

5 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

to help her get into the role, but she did not create the script and had no control over the words her character would say...she wrote the bio to help her understand how to present Patricia....whats not clickin

whats not clicking is why you’re so concerned with discerning something so pointless … but you’re that gay on here so not really surprised 

giphy.gif

On 12/9/2021 at 12:35 PM, Go Go Dancer said:

can someone pm me again again in lossless? :)

Doesn't exist :toofunny: some pages ago I remember complaining about how my CD didn't include Again Again in lossless, instead it had a 128 kbps of the song AND IT WAS AN ORIGINAL CD :cryney: but damn, Lana did the same with Nectar of the Gods, Living Legend and Cherry Blossom in Blue Banisters... I wonder what's the bright side on doing that :sideeye: 

All I want is to put my hands again on that explicit demo of the song :rollin: I had it ages ago and then switched computer and lost it forever, and I haven't found it anymore.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Doesn't exist :toofunny: some pages ago I remember complaining about how my CD didn't include Again Again in lossless, instead it had a 128 kbps of the song AND IT WAS AN ORIGINAL CD :cryney: but damn, Lana did the same with Nectar of the Gods, Living Legend and Cherry Blossom in Blue Banisters... I wonder what's the bright side on doing that :sideeye: 

All I want is to put my hands again on that explicit demo of the song :rollin: I had it ages ago and then switched computer and lost it forever, and I haven't found it anymore.

yeah thats true, I grabbed all the fame copies I have from different editions and countries and all of them had again again with this 128 spectrum...

sadly enough I've never heard of this explicit demo and I'd like so much to listen to it :toofunny:

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

whats not clicking is why you’re so concerned with discerning something so pointless … but you’re that gay on here so not really surprised 

giphy.gif

baby girl you're the one who seems to think gaga had the power to change the script of the film...the obsession

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

damn wtf.... thanks though!

3 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

yeah thats true, I grabbed all the fame copies I have from different editions and countries and all of them had again again with this 128 spectrum...

sadly enough I've never heard of this explicit demo and I'd like so much to listen to it :toofunny:

Yeah, that demo seems to have disappeared from the face of the Earth. I even thought I dreamed it or imagined it, but when I read in the wiki the lyrics to it, I guess it was real. If I ever find it again I'll share it with y'all :true: 

It was basically the same as the final version, but in the second verse she says "yeah he'd never fuckin' last / last week when I was sad", so we can assume the released one was just the censored version.

8 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Yeah, that demo seems to have disappeared from the face of the Earth. I even thought I dreamed it or imagined it, but when I read in the wiki the lyrics to it, I guess it was real. If I ever find it again I'll share it with y'all :true: 

It was basically the same as the final version, but in the second verse she says "yeah he'd never fuckin' last / last week when I was sad", so we can assume the released one was just the censored version.

I have never heard an official explicit version or demo, but you might be thinking of the pre-fame live version she performed! 

6 minutes ago, Just Cherry said:

I have never heard an official explicit version or demo, but you might be thinking of the pre-fame live version she performed! 

Nah, it was a studio version, I literally had the file lol. It was the same song, just with the addition of the swear from what I'd say was the same vocal take, and for its inclusion in The Fame they just trimmed the word out. Hopefully someone else also have it somewhere!

But I never knew of this performance, thanks for sharing it! She sounds so different, guess the song is very old then.

16 minutes ago, Just Cherry said:

i think we have a demo version (or two) of the song, where the lyrics are explicit? 

z445hpI.png

I remember that in soundcloud there was the instrumental remake of text your pictures I want to make an edit with that instrument but I can no longer find it anywhere if someone has it I would appreciate if you shared it with me