♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

On 12/20/2021 at 1:25 PM, Vanilla Icy said:

listening to retro dance freak and missing that gaga.. 

work it out cause you don't care
shut down like software :defeated:

I’ve been bumping all her Fame stuff like that. Shake Ur Kitty, Fancy Pants, WHAT A RUN

Hey ya'll, Happy New Year :umadney:

So, after "Text You Pictures" and "Heiress" leaked, I had to fall deep into the rabbit hole of finding out how did these leaks came about, and I'm here to provide you all with the latest tea :nails:

Overall, the leak started off by the Twitter user @retrosecxual, who posted a short snippet of TYP right before the full song got leaked by @PropaGaga  (again, on Twitter). He later on leaked "Heiress" in full and mentioned in between his tweets that "Private Audition" was next. A day later, he deleted the tweet and stated that he wasn't certain if leaking that song would still happen and later on mentioned that his (And his friends') initial plan was to leak 3 songs on Christmas, including "Private Audition", but the early leak messed up their plans and their source vanished. The same day I found his Twitter account and followed him, he went private and I've been looking up his page every now and then for more info.

Here's a couple of more interesting things he mentioned:

• The songs "Fabulesque", "Cut the Cake", and a studio version of "Electric Kiss" are in circulation and could potentially leak soon. They were scammed from Rob Fusari in 2018.
  • He teased the RedOne-produced song "Royal Treatment" by posting the following lyrics: "You’re gonna give me royal treatment"
  • The same day, he also teased "Blush And A Tiara": "Red like the pain I blush / my heart needs mending / smoldering in the brush / was our happy ending"
  • He mentioned that the most commonly-traded and easily-findable songs nowadays are Pre-"The Fame" tracks and "The Fame Monster" cuts. Anything beyond 2010/2011 is hard to find (particularly Artpop and the scrapped 5th album songs)
  • Today, he tweeted that "Private Audition" was back on the market and that it's being sold at an extremely high price and only to "private" buyers :crai:

z445hpI.png

53 minutes ago, HeadBitch said:

• a studio version of "Electric Kiss" are in circulation and could potentially leak soon. They were scammed from Rob Fusari in 2018.

i'd SCREAM

lABVyGE.png

1 hour ago, HeadBitch said:

So, after "Text You Pictures" and "Heiress" leaked, I had to fall deep into the rabbit hole of finding out how did these leaks came about, and I'm here to provide you all with the latest tea :nails:

Overall, the leak started off by the Twitter user @retrosecxual, who posted a short snippet of TYP right before the full song got leaked by @PropaGaga  (again, on Twitter). He later on leaked "Heiress" in full and mentioned in between his tweets that "Private Audition" was next. A day later, he deleted the tweet and stated that he wasn't certain if that leaking that song would still happen and later on mentioned that his (And his friends') initial plan was to leak 3 songs on Christmas, including "Private Audition", but the early leak messed up their plans and their source vanished. The same day I found his Twitter account and followed him, he went private and I've been looking up his page every now and then for more info.

• The songs "Fabulesque", "Cut the Cake", and a studio version of "Electric Kiss" are in circulation and could potentially leak soon. They were scammed from Rob Fusari in 2018.
  • He teased the RedOne-produced song "Royal Treatment" by posting the following lyrics: "You’re gonna give me royal treatment"
  • The same day, he also teased "Blush And A Tiara": "Red like the pain I blush / my heart needs mending / smoldering in the brush / was our happy ending"
  • He mentioned that the most commonly-traded and easily-findable songs nowadays are Pre-"The Fame" tracks and "The Fame Monster" cuts. Anything beyond 2010/2011 is hard to find (particularly Artpop and the scrapped 5th album songs)
  • Today, he tweeted that "Private Audition" was back on the market and that it's being sold at an extremely high price and only to "private" buyers :crai:

bestie how much is PA being sold

negAbhB.png

btw, the source of those song leaks wasn't actually from twitter, they came from a popular leak forum and those twitter accounts just reposted/shared the links 

the same user on that forum also said it's unlikely that we'll get private audition any time soon (it wasn't intended to be leaked at christmas or whatever that twitter user said)

On 1/6/2022 at 4:25 PM, HeadBitch said:

Overall, the leak started off by the Twitter user @retrosecxual, who posted a short snippet of TYP right before the full song got leaked by @PropaGaga  (again, on Twitter). He later on leaked "Heiress" in full and mentioned in between his tweets that "Private Audition" was next. A day later, he deleted the tweet and stated that he wasn't certain if leaking that song would still happen and later on mentioned that his (And his friends') initial plan was to leak 3 songs on Christmas, including "Private Audition", but the early leak messed up their plans and their source vanished. The same day I found his Twitter account and followed him, he went private and I've been looking up his page every now and then for more info.

hope we get everything from tf/tfm era so we can start having more artpop scraps.