♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

5 hours ago, Hummingbird said:

"Hallelujah is an ARTPOP outtake produced by Zedd. Gaga has only 2 verses and features Matthew Koma.

Koma also co-wrote Onion Girl and a fun fact is that Onion Girl is Zedd's Addicted to a Memory instrumental and Temple is Straight into the Fire, both were released on True Colors."

An insider today said that Zedd's Bumblebee is actually Temple and not straight into the fire

9 minutes ago, Hummingbird said:

Act. II is becoming Gaga's XCX World... hoping that it doesn't turn into a Bounce situation, lol.

hoping it somehow gets released even amidst the lawsuits and gaga's indifference towards the artpop era

i know it won't but still hoping

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, Vanilla Icy said:

wait there’s an addison rae thread on this site :rip:

im actually the #1 addison raenator and i think it’s time that we crown her as the reigning queen of pop… like CMON

19 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

An insider today said that Zedd's Bumblebee is actually Temple and not straight into the fire

Wait, so if they know exactly what song it is, then it must be cause Act II sessions are circulating. It makes sense, that must be why we got the Hallelujah snippet and NOBTR acapella. Also, Bumble Bee sounds perfect for Gaga, it's very ARTPOP.

BloodPop© x Lady Gaga is like Lana Del Rey x Jack Antonoff at this point.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

the way i was so hyped up for the chromatica remix album only for me to listen to it for a solid 3 days & then forget about it lol I literally forgot it happend untill Charli mentioned it again on her podcast. Still annoyed at how fans have been begging for the Babylon demo for over a year & making it clear what version they were talking about & then people being happy it's included in the remix album only for it to be this different dry ass lifeless demo no one wanted lol. & then musical terrorist bl**dp*p was guilt tripping fans cause they weren't happy with it. Rat.

anyways, 911 remix still a serve Charli XCX you will ALWAYS be famous

qfrWuBl.png

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

the way i was so hyped up for the chromatica remix album only for me to listen to it for a solid 3 days & then forget about it lol I literally forgot it happend untill Charli mentioned it again on her podcast. Still annoyed at how fans have been begging for the Babylon demo for over a year & making it clear what version they were talking about & then people being happy it's included in the remix album only for it to be this different dry ass lifeless demo no one wanted lol. & then musical terrorist bl**dp*p was guilt tripping fans cause they weren't happy with it. Rat.

anyways, 911 remix still a serve Charli XCX you will ALWAYS be famous

the only songs i'd replace on the og album are the Replay Dorian Remix (unpopular opinion but it slaps) and the 911 Charli Remix, Babylon Haus Labs was the biggest disappointment and i need the og magazine version to leak.

49 minutes ago, clementines said:

the only songs i'd replace on the og album are the Replay Dorian Remix (unpopular opinion but it slaps) and the 911 Charli Remix, Babylon Haus Labs was the biggest disappointment and i need the og magazine version to leak.

i replaced free woman, plastic doll and sour candy with the doc versions and babylon with a fanmade haus labs version :makeup:

59 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

musical terrorist bl**dp*p

i see no lies :true:

what he has done to gaga, rina, charli, grimes (before i stopped liking her bc of elon) 

unforgivable

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

11 hours ago, the ocean said:

unpopular opinion: act 2 isn’t even real

i know AN act 2 was teased but i don’t think anything even ended up coming of it and it’s probably just a fanmade concept for unreleased artpop outtakes

well we know the album was originally split into two parts, and djws and gaga herself have said that they own the act 2 songs/have played it for friends. so it is real. however i don’t think it’s real in the sense that it has an official tracklist, packaging or artwork etc. i think the songs just exist on a computer

also, artpop and artpop act 2 outtakes would be different because artpop as we have it was described as the more commercial side. this means it probably has different outtakes to act 2 as they are in a sense two separate albums with different sounds (commercial v experimental). idk how to explain it but a song like Red Flame probably isn’t an act 2 outtake as it is more commercial than experimental, therefore it’s an artpop one (if that makes any sense at all)

and yeah what i have labelled as act 2 in my itunes (princess die, partynauseous, bitch don’t kill my vibe, red flame, stache etc) obviously isn’t the actual act 2 because half of them weren’t intended for either album and we have no official source. but act 2 is very much real i think because djws said he literally has the songs they made for it, and i’m sure he would have said it wasn’t real when he was encouraging the petition last year :)

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif