♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

TikTok sensation Addison Rae is under fire after rumors circulated that she has recorded a cover of Lady Gaga’s unreleased song ‘Nothing On (But The Radio)’ for her upcoming album.

21-year-old Addison Rae is one of TikTok’s most popular stars, and over the last couple of years, has garnered a huge following of over 80 million followers.

Although she started her career making short dance videos, in 2021 the star also branched out into the music industry, launching a career as a singer with her debut song ‘Obsessed.’ She has also since teased that she has a full album in the works.

On January 21, a four-second clip started circulating online of a voice that many claimed to be Addison’s singing one of Lady Gaga’s unreleased songs, ‘Nothing On (But The Radio.)’ The initial tweet claimed that Addison had recorded the song for her upcoming EP.

The post was quickly flooded with responses from some fans who weren’t thrilled at the idea of the TikToker taking on one of Gaga’s hits.

However, as of yet, it is still unclear whether that is actually Addison’s voice in the short clip.

Several commenters claimed that Gaga actually sold the song to Paris Monroe, though it remains unreleased.

:xgiggle:

3 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

TikTok sensation Addison Rae is under fire after rumors circulated that she has recorded a cover of Lady Gaga’s unreleased song ‘Nothing On (But The Radio)’ for her upcoming album.

21-year-old Addison Rae is one of TikTok’s most popular stars, and over the last couple of years, has garnered a huge following of over 80 million followers.

Although she started her career making short dance videos, in 2021 the star also branched out into the music industry, launching a career as a singer with her debut song ‘Obsessed.’ She has also since teased that she has a full album in the works.

On January 21, a four-second clip started circulating online of a voice that many claimed to be Addison’s singing one of Lady Gaga’s unreleased songs, ‘Nothing On (But The Radio.)’ The initial tweet claimed that Addison had recorded the song for her upcoming EP.

The post was quickly flooded with responses from some fans who weren’t thrilled at the idea of the TikToker taking on one of Gaga’s hits.

However, as of yet, it is still unclear whether that is actually Addison’s voice in the short clip.

Several commenters claimed that Gaga actually sold the song to Paris Monroe, though it remains unreleased.

:xgiggle:

leave the girl alone :eartha2:

(not you trench the locals)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

the way my bf has been a little monster since 2011 (he was even on that forum site Gaga had) and didn't know Artpop Act II was a thing until I told him yesterday lmfaooo :hillary:

anyways leaked the damn album already @leakers :xtina:

Just now, TRENCH said:

the way my bf has been a little monster since 2011 (he was even on that forum site Gaga had) and didn't know Artpop Act II was a thing until I told him yesterday lmfaooo :hillary:

anyways leaked the damn album already @leakers :xtina:

PWiZruP.png

here's what i think is gonna happen:

- a few new artpop songs will probably leak

- gaga might release brooklyn nights in like 10 years for some commemorative thing

- azealia will go clinically insane and leak ratchet and red flame and will eventually get sued for it

...and that's it

again i don't think artpop act 2 actually materialized into anything i'm pretty sure it was just an idea that was never put into action

54 minutes ago, the ocean said:

- gaga might release brooklyn nights in like 10 years for some commemorative thing

- azealia will go clinically insane and leak ratchet and red flame and will eventually get sued for it

...and that's it

again i don't think artpop act 2 actually materialized into anything i'm pretty sure it was just an idea that was never put into action

Well this is not really a prediction:flop:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

13 hours ago, the ocean said:

I'm so here for this 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm surprised that Nothing On But The Radio wasn't *entirely* written by Gaga, and was one of those songs passed around artists. Especially since if it wasn't her song, why has it taken 10 years to find a potential home?

However it is interesting since she recorded the version that leaked, and another with DJWS for ARTPOP that was 100% completed, mastered, and delivered to Interscope (maybe this is why it's hung in limbo) but when you really think about it, the song isn't very Gaga. It's a bop, don't get me wrong, but it feels like a song that Katy Perry or someone a bit more radio friendly would make (i don't mean this as an insult)

negAbhB.png

NOTR is an amazing bop. She could have put it on TFM and Teeth as a bonus track. A crazy clip that could have been inserted between Telephone and Alejandro, success guaranteed. I play this song 10 years later and I love it so much.

Unpopular opinions: I think Artpop 2 exists but will never be released. Just like a large part of her existing unreleased. Brooklyn Baby is probably an Artpop song but it didn't come out because it didn't fit the mood of the album. Gaga wants to forget about Artpop, it's obvious, she doesn't want to hear about it anymore. Her whole career and her trajectory were changed after this failure, I'm sure that A star is born and her film career would not have really existed if Artpop would have sold 10M copies. She would have continued to make music.

I am not enthusiastic about the fact that she is going into the cinema. She has talent for everything she does, but that's just too much. She does too much. She has become too serious. It's a dream but I just want her to come back to the song and get involved. A beautiful album. Not a generic movie thing. A theatrical Gaga but for a good cause.

Anyone know why she doesn't want to talk about Chromatica? There is little information about it. She said she was not well at the time but I don't know if it was due to her physical or mental health.

2 minutes ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

Anyone know why she doesn't want to talk about Chromatica? There is little information about it. She said she was not well at the time but I don't know if it was due to her physical or mental health.

i'm pretty sure covid completely fucked up the era and she sees it like an artpop level flop because of it

i love gaga and i hope she continues to make music but it's pretty obvious her heart's not in it anymore and i'd rather her do what she loves (acting) than continue to pump out mediocre music (continue referring to asib and chromatica)

I love how Gaga has more power than Dua and The Weeknd and yet those two overdelivered in their eras. Not sure why she couldn't just do concerts over Microsoft Team and do home videos for some of the songs

gonna be honest i think gaga peaked too early :bebe:

the fame monster was practically immaculate and while i also love born this way & artpop (she didn't really decline until artpop era i'd say she just plateaued from 2010 to 2013) tfm was her creative peak and she'll never top it

also i will not stand for teeth slander :read:

9 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i'm pretty sure covid completely fucked up the era and she sees it like an artpop level flop because of it

i love gaga and i hope she continues to make music but it's pretty obvious her heart's not in it anymore and i'd rather her do what she loves (acting) than continue to pump out mediocre music (continue referring to asib and chromatica)

Oh yeah I hadn't thought of that! I remember the SL music video that had a huge buzz and 15 days after the global lockdown happened... Interesting, we know she doesn't like flops. Yes with reflection it is better that she is invested in an activity that she likes rather than dirtying her discography, let's hope that she finds the flame one day.