Lady Gaga

38 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

that dbree link is the highest afaik

anyways praying this leaking foreshadows ooc leaking next 

i found it on OnlyFiles, im assuming thats the same one

negAbhB.png

14 minutes ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

LEAK SOMETHING FROM ARTPOP FOR GOD'S SAKE

with the level of protection put on the artpop stuff, i think that a rebel heart demos situation would happen if they were to leak

don't get me wrong i want artpop outtakes too but i think they are quite sealed and i don't think anyone is willing to get prosecuted for princess die

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

with the level of protection put on the artpop stuff, i think that a rebel heart demos situation would happen if they were to leak

don't get me wrong i want artpop outtakes too but i think they are quite sealed and i don't think anyone is willing to get prosecuted for princess die

can you elaborate im not really into madonna's stuff

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

wait did someone go to jail for leaking brooklyn nights:creep:

5 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

can you elaborate im not really into madonna's stuff

wait did someone go to jail for leaking brooklyn nights:creep:

basically someone hacked madonna’s hard drive and essentially leaked the entirety of her album plus some demos from those sessions and the hacker was eventually found and went to jail :true:

because the artpop sessions are under such lock and key i’m pretty sure the same thing would happen if someone tried to hack and leak them

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

basically someone hacked madonna’s hard drive and essentially leaked the entirety of her album plus some demos from those sessions and the hacker was eventually found and went to jail :true:

because the artpop sessions are under such lock and key i’m pretty sure the same thing would happen if someone tried to hack and leak them

imagine someone in jail asks you what you're here for and you sing them bitch im madonna

22 hours ago, the ocean said:

Didn't that hacker get jailed because they leaked those demos before Rebel Heart's release tho? although I remember the 2017 ARTPOP leaks being kind of problematic for its leaker so yeah...

When IWBWY studio ver. leaked none of Gaga's management did nothing, same to MANiCURE's ProTools so I'd like to think and hope ARTPOP leaks ain't problematic (except for TEA, because I can easily see DJWS getting mad for believing he got hacked djsjsnan) 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

IT'S NOT THAT I DONT WANNA LOVE YOU !!!:cryney:

IT'S NOT THAT IM REALLY OVER IT :read:

YA KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!??:sideeye:

IT'S JUST THAT I CANT WATCH US BLEED TO DEATH :oprah3:

WHEN WE USED TO BE

BROOKLYN NIGHTS HAPPY :oprah::xcry:

bvrbiedreams-stan-twitter.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On 3/3/2022 at 2:00 PM, the ocean said:

That was before rebel heart was released tho, this time if they leak, it would be from a 9 year old album that she and her management don't care about.

Still hopping a miracle happens and they decide to release act 2 at the 10th year anniversary

:eartha2:

24 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

wasn't gaga the one who leaked brooklyn nights? lol

She leaked Aura, not Brooklyn Nights...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

who leaked it then :sideeye: and why aren't they doing it more often :ma:

I'm not sure, I just remember a really LQ chopped snippet leaked on Twitter (or was it SoundCloud) and then the whole leaked out of nowhere a few days later, but it wasn't Gaga I think?

Although she did acknowledge it and even sang it live

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: