♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

4 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

the tour visuals are everything ngl but why is the set list catering to her middle america republican fans

Most of Chromatica and all her old hits. What's Middle America Republican of that? :rip:

47 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

any thoughts?

Ok so I don't wanna get into this conspiracy today but everybody should stan Lina Morgana, if you're a fan of Lady Gaga's 2006-08 stuff you'd probably like her music too! Rob Fusari was the main collaborator/producer for both of them at the time.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Just now, Coloringbooks said:

Ok so I don't wanna get into this conspiracy today but everybody should stan Lina Morgana, if you're a fan of Lady Gaga's 2006-08 stuff you'd probably like her music too since Rob Fusari was the main collaborator/producer for both of them at the time.

This.

well-so-im-done.gif

Omfg I forgot to add that MTN is overrated 

Also, I personally repudiate SFA cause it sounds awfully dated and generic to the time it was released :P

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Just now, Vanilla Icy said:

shallow, arutw and hold my hand...

Two of her biggest hits of all time + her latest single :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Ok so I don't wanna get into this conspiracy today but everybody should stan Lina Morgana, if you're a fan of Lady Gaga's 2006-08 stuff you'd probably like her music too! Rob Fusari was the main collaborator/producer for both of them at the time.

I've just checked out her catalogue after watching that vid. She is so pretty & such an extremely talented artist. I can tell she had that IT factor. It's so sad to have to discover her through this circumstance.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

25 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I've just checked out her catalogue after watching that vid. She is so pretty & such an extremely talented artist. I can tell she had that IT factor. It's so sad to have to discover her through this circumstance.

Right! I love her music :( 

Gaga worked with Lina on at least 12 songs according to her mom. I'm not trying to say she actually killed her or anything, but I always thought it was strange how Gaga never acknowledged/talked about her since they seemed to be close at one point and the whole story is pretty infamous now.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

23 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Right! I love her music :( 

Gaga worked with Lina on at least 12 songs according to her mom. I'm not trying to say she actually killed her or anything, but I always thought it was strange how Gaga never acknowledged/talked about her since they seemed to be close at one point and the whole story is pretty infamous now.

maybe she did sign an NDA 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

15 hours ago, AlexIl said:

Pretending ARTPOP is bad is so 2013

I'm not pretending. It's only got a few good songs. Mary Jane Holland, DWUW (ofc the xtina version. I didn't even like r kelly before I was aware of the allegations.), and applause

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

2 hours ago, slut4davegahan said:

I'm not pretending. It's only got a few good songs. Mary Jane Holland, DWUW (ofc the xtina version. I didn't even like r kelly before I was aware of the allegations.), and applause

Tbf the only songs I don't really mind are Dope, Sexxx Dreams, Jewels N Drugs and Donatella. The rest I either enjoy or actually love.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, slut4davegahan said:

Guy, Dope, Sexxx Dreams, title track???

:dua:

IMG-3521.jpg

5 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

any thoughts?

I'm convinced Lina faked her death. There's so many weird thing's surrounding her in general (not talking about Gaga, I doubt she murdered her).