♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

23 hours ago, slut4davegahan said:

Yall can say what you wanna say, but Stefani's quality of work since 2012 has gone downhill. I mean, why do you think she opened with her best songs? Why do you think she didn't include artpop or joanne? 

Don't get me started on the stage design. She used to come up with such cool sets and such, but now look, this one is barren, boring, uninteresting.

Lets face it, Stefani is no longer relevant with the general public and the only people eating her sh*t up are a bunch of little annoying gays aged 12-36. 

Source? I was a disillusioned Gaga "stan" from 2019 to late 2020 (coincidentally when I was suffering from my methamphetamine addiction and my mental state was at its absolute lowest). 

:true:

12 hours ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

I'm bored so I'll drop some hot takes:

1. Aura, Venus and G.UY. together outsell 50 percent of BTW

2. SFA is one of her worst songs ever 

3. Gaga became a very safe artist and y'all gotta accept it

4. Replay > Monster

5. Teeth > Speechless, Telephone and So Happy I Could Die

6. BJ+AF one of the best tracks in BTW

7. Chromatica is nowhere near to be one of her best albums

8. Gypsy is awfully overrated. MANiCURE >>>>

9. Angel Down is Juana's best song

10. Aura is lyrically more unique and authentic than A LOT OF her discography 

I'm obsessed with some of these.

Some of my hot takes:

-> Lina Morgana never stood a chance and Rob Fusari songs fucking suck, God knows how she managed to snatch Paparazzi and Beautiful Dirty Rich from his garage band hands

-> Chromatica Ball is really battling to be her best tour even with the most awkward setlist on papper, yet managed to make it work and a full consive show without her usual meandering shenanigans. The videos and outfits are telling the whole thing without her needing to explain what is happening.

1 hour ago, TrailerParkMethDealer said:

I'm convinced Lina faked her death. There's so many weird thing's surrounding her in general (not talking about Gaga, I doubt she murdered her). 

i think it's fake too, in fact i don't even think lina is real! of course the woman who played her is real but i just don't think lina morgana is a real individual 

7 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i think it's fake too, in fact i don't even think lina is real! of course the woman who played her is real but i just don't think lina morgana is a real individual 

can you spill more tea about this?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 7/20/2022 at 6:03 AM, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

I wanted to talk about Lina here one day... It's a story that really upset me at the time and I watched a lot of videos about it...

It's difficult because I think Lina existed, the videos prove it (her performances, a few shows) and she really suffered. Her mother had testified and had accused Lady Gaga, we can believe her (and I really like the artist and her music). She was ready to do anything to succeed, she trampled on everyone to make her way and was ruthless. Maybe not enough to kill, but who is it? She was already rich and knew the area, Lina seemed to be in more trouble so an easier target to exterminate. The show business is a dirty environment, where everything is allowed to be at the top. The references to Paparazzi, Monster, the cover of Alejandro and the fact that she never spoke publicly about Lina is strange. At least say a word, but not even, nothing. Explain this rumour.

When I hear Tokkie (the adopted son of the duo Die Antwoord) talk about the satanic rites precisely done by these monsters, there is no denying that it exists and some are crazy enough to order murder or whatever. We will never know. But I really like Lina's music, and she would have been an absolutely promising, talented artist.

I don't know what to think about it because I love Lady Gaga, but these things stay in the back of my mind. Do not close your eyes despite the talent.

On 7/19/2022 at 4:47 AM, slut4davegahan said:

Yall can say what you wanna say, but Stefani's quality of work since 2012 has gone downhill. I mean, why do you think she opened with her best songs? Why do you think she didn't include artpop or joanne? 

Don't get me started on the stage design. She used to come up with such cool sets and such, but now look, this one is barren, boring, uninteresting.

Lets face it, Stefani is no longer relevant with the general public and the only people eating her sh*t up are a bunch of little annoying gays aged 12-36. 

Source? I was a disillusioned Gaga "stan" from 2019 to late 2020 (coincidentally when I was suffering from my methamphetamine addiction and my mental state was at its absolute lowest). 

Yeah, you're right. I was a great stan of the years 2008 - 2014 to encompass the end of the Artpop era and then what happened after didn't mark me. I still love the artist because she hasn't lost her talent, but her creativity is missing.

I don't like her way of denying what she was during those years. And it is very frustrating to follow. When Lana doesn't give a damn about giving us gorgeous leaky tracks, Gaga gives us nothing, and we're waiting for project after project.

Where is Artpop 2? because she didn't sell many albums she's still mad at it and thinks it's a bad album. Who cares, she streams it and we don't talk about it anymore. How capricious.

For a star of her caliber, I still blame her for not having made reissues for 10 years by offering us new songs, or demo versions and even less creatively tiring: an acoustic album. She has been very productive during these years, and the photos she has a lot. I hate that she forgot that, and gave us a very disappointing and expensive reissue for Born This Way that deserved a fucking super deluxe edition. I hate how she tries to cover up her sassy artist past like it bothers her. Hypocrite Lady, give us what we've been waiting for years, Nothing but on the radio damn.

Chromatica which was her real comeback could have been better, the desire and the promotion were not there. Too bad because there was potential on paper. But capricious as she is, she wanted to forget her except for advertising campaigns where she was paid millions.

I wish she had made a live DVD for the Monster Ball Tour eras, how could she have forgotten that? We find ourselves 10 years later with videos certainly well done and worked on from fans but nothing official. It's frustrating.

I love her despite everything but she is difficult to follow. She needs to relax. She has become too focused on business in general, makeup, the Oscars, she wants everything and touches everything. She wants to be the number 1 everywhere while abandoning her real job: musician. If we don't pay her millions she has no motivation to sing. It's not cool for the fans who follow her from the start.

Yes I already posted a similar cobblestone this year but I'm still pissed at her because she hasn't given us much since 2016.

2 hours ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

I wanted to talk about Lina here one day... It's a story that really upset me at the time and I watched a lot of videos about it...

It's difficult because I think Lina existed, the videos prove it (her performances, a few shows) and she really suffered. Her mother had testified and had accused Lady Gaga, we can believe her (and I really like the artist and her music). She was ready to do anything to succeed, she trampled on everyone to make her way and was ruthless. Maybe not enough to kill, but who is it? She was already rich and knew the area, Lina seemed to be in more trouble so an easier target to exterminate. The show business is a dirty environment, where everything is allowed to be at the top. The references to Paparazzi, Monster, the cover of Alejandro and the fact that she never spoke publicly about Lina is strange. At least say a word, but not even, nothing. Explain this rumour.

When I hear Tokkie (the adopted son of the duo Die Antwoord) talk about the satanic rites precisely done by these monsters, there is no denying that it exists and some are crazy enough to order murder or whatever. We will never know. But I really like Lina's music, and she would have been an absolutely promising, talented artist.

I don't know what to think about it because I love Lady Gaga, but these things stay in the back of my mind. Do not close your eyes despite the talent.

Lina’s mother ran a website for years that provided “evidence” that Gaga/Fusari did it, no? I wonder if it’s still up and running.

On 7/19/2022 at 11:48 PM, DinahLee said:

Rob Fusari songs fucking suck, God knows how she managed to snatch Paparazzi and Beautiful Dirty Rich from his garage band hands

Brown Eyes, Blueberry Kisses, Fever, Fooled Me Again, Love Sick Girl, Wonderful, Wundaland, etc. I am so sorry

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina