♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

21 hours ago, drewby said:

Pretty sure the only 3 legit leaked versions of Partynauseous are the two demos with Kendrick and the soundboard version from tour. The 6 min one is a fanmade extended thing.

we have two artrave soundboard rips actually xx

9 hours ago, itskor said:

Anyone have the OG non remix version of Nothing On But The Radio? :)

or a unreleased masterpost? 

3 hours ago, xcxc said:

Asking the same :(

On 12/11/2022 at 10:50 PM, xcxc said:

Thanks! Is there a masterpost/tracker or something?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bAhclcjCZwyE4G-IKFASvvGOqd3Ar5e1ob7EqRdQCTY/edit#gid=56560860

this is my lil sheet... some of the pages are unfinished (cause i had to reupload all my files and it took a while.. xx)

3 hours ago, glitch diva said:

DJWS confirmed Nothin' On Instagram. He said that it's the BTW version co-produced by Tchami.

i feel like he meant the BTW era since it was apparently made in 2012 and BTW came out in 2011... so idk

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Nothing on but the Radio really is her Yes to Heaven, repurposed several times yet never released.

and Princess Die is her Roses Bloom for You

Not adding the official studio version to Born This Way Tenth Anniversary was the reason why the anniversary flopped. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

and Princess Die is her Roses Bloom for You

Not adding the official studio version to Born This Way Tenth Anniversary was the reason why the anniversary flopped. 

I really wanted her to add some outtakes of the album, if any exist. Princess Die was a must-add but hey, she decided to do the covers companion disc which i don't really like at all :sideeye: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

I really wanted her to add some outtakes of the album, if any exist. Princess Die was a must-add but hey, she decided to do the covers companion disc which i don't really like at all :sideeye: 

ikr, who came up w that idea?

But at the same time, i enjoyed Kylie's rendition for Marry The Night & Oville Peck's country road ver for BTW

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

ikr, who came up w that idea?

But at the same time, i enjoyed Kylie's rendition for Marry The Night & Oville Peck's country road ver for BTW

nauuur i forgot about Kylie's Marry the Night, that was a serve :defeated: lemme go listen again

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

text you pictures was her life is beautiful & private audition was her UFB :trisha: although both are not as good aisdhfaiufd

gurl both higkey suck but at least we got them, unlike... Quicksand or Out of Control :trisha: we need her Dark City and Crazy for You :oop: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

gurl both higkey suck but at least we got them, unlike... Quicksand or Out of Control :trisha: 

yeah that's why i said both are definitely NOT as good... although that itself is an understatement :xgiggle:

also the fact that a snippet of Tea is circulating too i think but it's a snippet of a live recording and mashed potato quality

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

nauuur i forgot about Kylie's Marry the Night, that was a serve :defeated: lemme go listen again

gurl both higkey suck but at least we got them, unlike... Quicksand or Out of Control :trisha: we need her Dark City and Crazy for You :oop: 

I loveee Kylie's version for marry The night so much & Orville Peck is one of my fav new artists last year that i discovered and i was surprised to see him being involved in this project.

Judas by Big Freedia was a letdown tho. 

On 12/13/2022 at 12:29 AM, rockwellfckingnorman said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bAhclcjCZwyE4G-IKFASvvGOqd3Ar5e1ob7EqRdQCTY/edit#gid=56560860

this is my lil sheet... some of the pages are unfinished (cause i had to reupload all my files and it took a while.. xx)

i feel like he meant the BTW era since it was apparently made in 2012 and BTW came out in 2011... so idk

Wow thank you so much! I love how organized it is! Is the original version of NOBTR missing btw?