♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

28 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

GUY, Sex Dreams, Donatella, Mary Jane Holland, Applause and the title track? Like.. those alone make this album iconic. Not my fault if you’re deaf babes 

hate to be the chronically depressed gay here but DITD itself easily beats all of those

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

the fame is amazing but some songs aged badly, the fame monster is even better, born this way is overrated, artpop is her best album, i haven’t listened to joanne because i can already tell it’s boring as hell, and chromatica is uninspired garbage :true:

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

11 hours ago, sack said:

the fame is amazing and some songs aged better than others, the fame monster is even better, born this way is her best album, artpop is underrated, i haven’t listened to joanne because i can already tell it’s boring as hell, and chromatica is uninspired garbage :true:

Fixed real quick.

:et:

Born This Way > The Fame Monster > ARTPOP > The Fame > Joanne > Chromatica

she really REALLY needs to go rock for the next era. i want to see it again. pls mother.

also not me coming out as a Joanne apologist lol it's very low in my ranking but i genuinely like it.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 minutes ago, sack said:

i love how everyone collectively hates chromatica :omfg2:

its not only the worst in her catalogue its just an uninspired disappointment. like youre lady fucking gaga self proclaimed queen of art and you churn out the most uninspired pop album in history. ava max's album heaven & hell had 10x more substance and inspiration than chromatica and that's an album by ava max, the most boring pop musician i can think of in this moment

19 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

its not only the worst in her catalogue its just an uninspired disappointment. like youre lady fucking gaga self proclaimed queen of art and you churn out the most uninspired pop album in history. ava max's album heaven & hell had 10x more substance and inspiration than chromatica and that's an album by ava max, the most boring pop musician i can think of in this moment

You had me until the Ava slander :bebe: boring pop musicians? Olivia Rodrigo says hello.

but you're right, Chromatica just feels uninspired and comfortable. So much it ended up being bland.

I liked it upon release and had it in rotation for some time - and I still like some songs in it, but almost 3 years later it feels like the least impressive of her albums by far. Shame, I was really into the planet concept and stuff but it just didn't go well.

22 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

i read 0 lies :true: chromatica has no originality whatsoever, it feels like she threw it together in an attempt to prove to her fans that she can still make fun pop music but it just ended up sounding empty and forgettable. like when you listen to her old music you can literally hear her love and passion for creating inventive art but that’s nowhere to be found on chromatica, it’s completely soulless

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

45 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

Don’t let gagadaily see this they will shit their enemas out

Born This Way
The Fame Monster

[wall]

ARTPOP
Joanne
The Fame

[wall]

Dawn Of Chromatica [rating separately because it's a major improvement although still worse than everything that's not chromatica]

[hell 666 wall]

Flopmatica

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1. Born This Way (Id love her to return to this again… this album means so much to me and is a once in a millennium piece of art Idk)

2. The Fame Monster

3. ARTPOP

4. The Fame (Has not aged at all sorry… you either get the dirty NYC underground subway diamond icy punk glitter and grease vibe or you don’t.)

5. Joanne (I actually really like this album)

6. Chromatica (I listen to it the least. The whole era is just shambles tbh it’s sad. The album would have fared a bit better if the pandemic didn’t hinder what was planned, so as a result we got the boring songs without the cool concepts and performances. However, Chromatica ball was life changing for me)

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

Born This Way
The Fame Monster

[wall]

ARTPOP
Joanne
The Fame

[wall]

Dawn Of Chromatica [rating separately because it's a major improvement although still worse than everything that's not chromatica]

[hell 666 wall]

Flopmatica

Okay sorry but Dawn of Chromatica is even worse than the main album and that's that on that. Literally I only think 5-6 remixes are listenable and only the Free Woman, 911 and Plastic Doll remixes are actually good. The rest is garbage.

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

Okay sorry but Dawn of Chromatica is even worse than the main album and that's that on that. Literally I only think 5-6 remixes are listenable and only the Free Woman, 911 and Plastic Doll remixes are actually good. The rest is garbage.

the fact that i rated it above chromatica should tell you how i feel about chromatica

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1. Born This Way

2. The Fame Monster

3. ARTPOP (with better tracklisting…)

4. Joanne (really boring… sorry) 

Chromatica falls flat And with no soul (she hasnt been the same since ARTPOP) with boring lyrics and a super basic production (gays nowadays will eat up anything suitable for the dance floor and forget about It in a month). Feels like she has no flavour left in her and all she does is make songs with current popular artist for a cashgrab… such a shame cause she used ti be one of the most shocking and unique artist out there… now she cares more about make up I fear

In general music is lacking any sense of being memorable on the long run. Songs no longer than 2 minutes and multiple samples :kum:

4 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Chromatica falls flat And with no soul (she hasnt been the same since ARTPOP) with boring lyrics and a super basic production (gays nowadays will eat up anything suitable for the dance floor and forget about It in a month). Feels like she has no flavour left in her and all she does is make songs with current popular artist for a cashgrab… such a shame cause she used ti be one of the most shocking and unique artist out there… now she cares more about make up I fear

My opinion is that she cares mostly about money and you get much more from making products such as makeup than with music. However she knows she can't pull a Rihanna without losing some fans ($) so she releases some songs here and there to please them. Artpop underperforming really did change her

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

My opinion is that she cares mostly about money and you get much more from making products such as makeup than with music. However she knows she can't pull a Rihanna without losing some fans ($) so she releases some songs here and there to please them. Artpop underperforming really did change her

indeed. But she still has the power to come up with something unique soon i hope