♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

i never knew the full version was leaked :oprah2: is there any other songs from those times already leaked? i mean Out Of Control and you know...

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

3 minutes ago, highme said:

i never knew the full version was leaked :oprah2: is there any other songs from those times already leaked?

Changing Skies , Quicksand, Luv U Sum , (I think??) and also a version of The Greatest w/ Cher which is just as corny as it sounds

On 1/21/2023 at 9:22 AM, highme said:

i never knew the full version was leaked :oprah2: is there any other songs from those times already leaked? i mean Out Of Control and you know...

This isn't the full version. It's looped and the full is still unleaked.

BzhmW.png

so I've been listening and bopping to Beutiful, Dirty, Rich since 2010 but only NOW I realized that funky bass in it exists wtf :oprah2::beyonce:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

On 2/10/2023 at 9:01 PM, americangothic said:

Woah, is "Chromatica" an universally hated album around here? I'm not the biggest Gaga stan or pop music lover, but I found it quite a fun listening experience (?)

the majority of the stans are not that fan of this album bc is pretty much safe and Gaga is always bringing something different to the table (she doesnt need to be groundbreaking everytime but) it was her return to pop music after years of side projects and she came up with cheap radio music like… shes better than that. The visuals were amazing, album cover is amazing, the booklet is breathtaking, but the music 

:wtf:
 at the end of the day she just needs to drop Bloodpop 

ps: of course there a few gems in there but only a few. 

On 2/11/2023 at 12:01 AM, americangothic said:

Woah, is "Chromatica" an universally hated album around here? I'm not the biggest Gaga stan or pop music lover, but I found it quite a fun listening experience (?)

The album had a completely different roll out planned, but, due to the pandemic it caused a delay in the release and halted all of the roll out plans. 

Gaga and her team really didn't do much to claw back what was missed 

Also the lead single had leaked for about 2 months before she released it. 

But overall it is great album with some definite pop gems it just didn't get the treatment from Gaga and her team it deserved and fans picked up on that. 

#freetoedit #lana#lanadelrey#honeymoon