♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

at this point leakers would leak anything but the chromatica outtakes grimes interludes that most likely doesn't even exist but are complete and finished and on someone's hard drive in my fantasy :oprah3:

Spoiler

:judgingu3:

2 hours ago, Voignamir said:

at this point leakers would leak anything but the chromatica outtakes grimes interludes that most likely doesn't even exist but are complete and finished and on someone's hard drive in my fantasy :oprah3:

Reveal hidden contents

:judgingu3:

we need a cute Gaga leak session

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Reloaded may be her best unreleased… other than that, her outtakes don’t seem to be as good… compared to other artist unreleased cataloge (Lana, Melanie, Charli, …)

Gaga’s leak are very 2010’s 2000’s oriented and sometimes camp af. There are some

hidden gems if you look carefully but yeah you can’t compare them to Lana’s, Charli’s and even Kesha’s i dare to

say

2 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Gaga’s leak are very 2010’s 2000’s oriented and sometimes camp af. There are some

hidden gems if you look carefully but yeah you can’t compare them to Lana’s, Charli’s and even Kesha’s i dare to

say

I forgot to mention Kesha too! Some of them a very dated but still better than Gagas 

5 minutes ago, knives said:

why is "ARTPOP ACT II IS COMING" trending on twitter. is there legitimate news, are we manifesting, or just delusional as usual ??

I think people are just being delusional over the recent Artpop record misprints

9 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:

the hype for ARTPOP act II is dead, nothing for LG7

we are entering our worst drought i fear:xcry:

i really wish we could get more TF/M, BTW era songs like they are being kept for decades. Out of Control is being a slow death since then for instance like leak it something already someone

17 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

i really wish we could get more TF/M, BTW era songs like they are being kept for decades. Out of Control is being a slow death since then for instance like leak it something already someone

i hate when leakers keep decades old songs and refuse to leak it for absolutely no reason like just LEAK IT:crying:

10 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:

the hype for ARTPOP act II is dead, nothing for LG7

we are entering our worst drought i fear:xcry:

The next album will likely be for the Joker film 😬 2024….so her next solo album probably won’t be till 2026 at the earliest. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The next album will likely be for the Joker film 😬 2024….so her next solo album probably won’t be till 2026 at the earliest. 

her music career is dead i fear,  her newer music doesn't have the spark anymore and she takes to long just to get something not good (chromatica)